General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Saint of Killers » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:38 am

Anyone else following what's going on with Atlas? (Pirating MMO from stable mates of the creators of Ark.)



It's like they saw Bethesda strawberry floating up and thought they could do an even shittier job.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Ad7 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:56 am

Skarjo wrote:Wow, this thread is over 10 years old.

:toot:


And it's only at 37 pages :lol:

Image
User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Knoyleo » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:49 am

Grcade: 3.7 pages of games chat a year.

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Pedz » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge wrote:Anyone else following what's going on with Atlas? (Pirating MMO from stable mates of the creators of Ark.)



It's like they saw Bethesda strawberry floating up and thought they could do an even shittier job.


That's disappointing. The trailer shown at the Game Awards made it look genuinely interesting.

ImageImage
User avatar
False
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by False » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:23 pm

rate my virginity protector / 10

Image

Image
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by <]:^D » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:05 pm

i like it

User avatar
That's not a growth
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by That's not a growth » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:19 am

I've only had my PlayStation a few weeks and I've already got too many games and not enough time. I bought it because there were so many exclusives I want to play, and a lot of them have been on sale over the last few weeks. Doesn't help the first game I got was red dead 2 which is the largest game I've played in years, and I'm still only a few missions into the epilogue. Got Spiderman for Christmas which I'm going to play when I get home later, but I'm away for the weekend so only really have tonight and tomorrow morning to play it before Sunday night. Bloody family, getting in the way of my play time.

User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Knoyleo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:50 am

False wrote:rate my virginity protector / 10

Image

Image

User avatar
False
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by False » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:12 pm

Lmao

Image
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Saint of Killers » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:43 pm


| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Green Gecko » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:42 pm

We shave the same way, not sure if that's what you want to hear.

Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Pedz » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:31 am

I'm surprised that there isn't a thread or mention of the Randy Pitchford Child Pornography accusations.

ImageImage
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Lagamorph » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Pedz wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't a thread or mention of the Randy Pitchford Child Pornography accusations.

As far as I know it's nothing but hearsay at the moment with zero concrete proof.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by <]:^D » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:19 pm

what?!

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Pedz » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:59 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't a thread or mention of the Randy Pitchford Child Pornography accusations.

As far as I know it's nothing but hearsay at the moment with zero concrete proof.


I hadn't seen much, but I thought it was something said by his lawyer?

ImageImage
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Lagamorph » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:00 pm

Pedz wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't a thread or mention of the Randy Pitchford Child Pornography accusations.

As far as I know it's nothing but hearsay at the moment with zero concrete proof.


I hadn't seen much, but I thought it was something said by his lawyer?

I think it's been said by a lawyer who's suing him isn't it?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Pedz » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:02 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't a thread or mention of the Randy Pitchford Child Pornography accusations.

As far as I know it's nothing but hearsay at the moment with zero concrete proof.


I hadn't seen much, but I thought it was something said by his lawyer?

I think it's been said by a lawyer who's suing him isn't it?


Ah, if that's the case, then it's not really that reliable a source.

ImageImage
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Lagamorph » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:06 pm

Pedz wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't a thread or mention of the Randy Pitchford Child Pornography accusations.

As far as I know it's nothing but hearsay at the moment with zero concrete proof.


I hadn't seen much, but I thought it was something said by his lawyer?

I think it's been said by a lawyer who's suing him isn't it?


Ah, if that's the case, then it's not really that reliable a source.


Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by Ironhide » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:10 pm

I don't know who Randy Pitchford is.

Should I?

Image
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: General Games Chat; The Chat Thread!
by KjGarly » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:20 pm

Ironhide wrote:I don't know who Randy Pitchford is.

Should I?


Isn't he the banana split responsible for the shit-show that was Aliens Colonial Marines. Made it look fantastic in previews but spent the money from that on Borderlands etc.

Image
Image Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cuttooth, FatDaz, ITSMILNER, jawafour, Kriken, Mogster, Monkey Man, Robbo-92, suzzopher, That's not a growth and 55 guests