GoFundMe for Christopher

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Denster » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:44 pm

I haven't contributed yet. Suzz do you like coffee? I'd like to send you a little coffee machine and some coffee. If not i'll just pony up some dough.

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Christopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Christopher » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:41 pm

Denster wrote:I haven't contributed yet. Suzz do you like coffee? I'd like to send you a little coffee machine and some coffee. If not i'll just pony up some dough.


I do love coffee but my mum bought me one as my moving in gift. You don’t have to pony up though mate but I do appreciate the gesture a lot :wub:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Moggy » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:45 pm

Fair play to Suzz declining the coffee, a wise move to hold out for the PS5.

Image
User avatar
LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by LewisD » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:00 pm

:lol:

Ey, yo, Denny. It's your boy LewLew here. I like coffee

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Victor Mildew » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:06 pm

Moggy wrote:Fair play to Suzz declining the coffee, a wise move to hold out for the PS5.


Seggret Santa is starting earlier this year

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Denster » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:26 pm

suzzopher wrote:
Denster wrote:I haven't contributed yet. Suzz do you like coffee? I'd like to send you a little coffee machine and some coffee. If not i'll just pony up some dough.


I do love coffee but my mum bought me one as my moving in gift. You don’t have to pony up though mate but I do appreciate the gesture a lot :wub:


I'll send you some nice coffee.

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Somebody Else's Problem » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:39 pm

It's not squirrel gooseberry fool, is it?

Image
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Denster » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:49 pm

No. I don't buy that stuff anymore. It comes from Indonesian palm civets but I read that they are battery farmed in a lot of places that produce the coffee.

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Christopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Christopher » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:56 am

Denster wrote:
suzzopher wrote:
Denster wrote:I haven't contributed yet. Suzz do you like coffee? I'd like to send you a little coffee machine and some coffee. If not i'll just pony up some dough.


I do love coffee but my mum bought me one as my moving in gift. You don’t have to pony up though mate but I do appreciate the gesture a lot :wub:


I'll send you some nice coffee.


That would be amazing thanks :wub:

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Pedz » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:47 am

LewisD wrote::lol:

Ey, yo, Denny. It's your boy LewLew here. I like coffee


I actually really miss my old coffee machine. It wasn't amazing, but it made nice coffee, it also had a bit to warm the milk in its on thingy and had another thingy to froth it up. There were two different coffee jugs one was for espresso and the other cappuccino.

Had that about 20 years ago.

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Somebody Else's Problem » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:23 pm

Mockmaster has proven he is alive (and probably lurking) by donating.

Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Ironhide » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:28 pm

Denster wrote:No. I don't buy that stuff anymore. It comes from Indonesian palm civets but I read that they are battery farmed in a lot of places that produce the coffee.


I kind of suspected that was the case, I can't imagine it'd be possible to harvest the partially digested beans if the civets were running free.

No coffee is worth cruelty to animals.

Image
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GoFundMe for Suzzopher feat. Eggs
by Denster » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:51 pm

Ironhide wrote:
Denster wrote:No. I don't buy that stuff anymore. It comes from Indonesian palm civets but I read that they are battery farmed in a lot of places that produce the coffee.


I kind of suspected that was the case, I can't imagine it'd be possible to harvest the partially digested beans if the civets were running free.

No coffee is worth cruelty to animals.

They're not battery farmed exclusively but I didn't want to run the risk. The coffee isn't even that good tbh. I get mine freshly roasted from a company that deals directly with the famers so the money goes straight to them.

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Christopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: GoFundMe for Christopher
by Christopher » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:16 pm

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone again. You’re all amazing and shows just how great this community is. I’m grateful to be a part of this and have been since 2004 when I joined the old GR.

You’ve really helped me out, not just financially but the fact so many of you have either donated, posted supportive comments or sent me private messages have really made me feel like I’m not on my own.

User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GoFundMe for Christopher
by Knoyleo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:06 pm

Can't believe we didn't get your name changed to Christoeufer.

User avatar
LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: GoFundMe for Christopher
by LewisD » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:17 am

Christopher wrote:I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone again. You’re all amazing and shows just how great this community is. I’m grateful to be a part of this and have been since 2004 when I joined the old GR.

You’ve really helped me out, not just financially but the fact so many of you have either donated, posted supportive comments or sent me private messages have really made me feel like I’m not on my own.


Mate, I know we haven't really spoken since the heady days of Xbox 360 / Messenger evenings. But you're one of my dudes. Tracking down that copy of burning rangers for you practically made us blood brothers :wub:

If you ever find yourself in Berkshire, send me a strawberry floating message, we'll get steak (and eggs lol) and booze!

Knoyleo wrote:Can't believe we didn't get your name changed to Christoeufer.


:lol: :slol:

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GoFundMe for Christopher
by Denster » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Do you have a coffee grinder, Suzz?

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Christopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: GoFundMe for Christopher
by Christopher » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:05 pm

Denster wrote:Do you have a coffee grinder, Suzz?


No just a Nespresso machine.

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GoFundMe for Christopher
by Denster » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:11 pm

Ah OK. Would you like a gift card then for their shop? That's probably the easiest way to do it. Do you have the aerocinno. The milk frother? That's a great piece of kit.

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Christopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: GoFundMe for Christopher
by Christopher » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:16 pm

Denster wrote:Ah OK. Would you like a gift card then for their shop? That's probably the easiest way to do it. Do you have the aerocinno. The milk frother? That's a great piece of kit.


That would be amazing thanks! I do have that yeah, it's a fantastic way to wake up :D


Return to “Stuff”