GORBO

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Minoru
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: GORBO
by Minoru » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:54 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:No chef worth their salt sticks to a recipe

But you were baking, not cooking! Stop trying to wiggle your way out of this, and admit your guilt!

Image
Image
User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: GORBO
by Karl_ » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:55 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:Karl :x

I'd have preferred "magician"

I agree, Minoru's judgement was uniquely mean and unfair. I think your brand should reflect all the horrible things said about you. Fixed.



;) I actually think this one looks kinda cool... :wub:

User avatar
Minoru
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: GORBO
by Minoru » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:00 pm

Karl wrote:I agree, Minoru's judgement was uniquely mean and unfair. I think your brand should reflect all the horrible things said about you. Fixed.

I was not mean! I worked hard to create that receipe only to be shunned and forced to deliver the goods myself. If anything, that is mean and unfair.

Image
Image
User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: GORBO
by Karl_ » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:02 pm

Minoru wrote:
Karl wrote:I agree, Minoru's judgement was uniquely mean and unfair. I think your brand should reflect all the horrible things said about you. Fixed.

I was not mean! I worked hard to create that receipe only to be shunned and forced to deliver the goods myself. If anything, that is mean and unfair.

OrangeRKN is a vulnerable, pure, good boy, he is not ready for the rough-and-tumble cut-throat world of Bake Off :cry:

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GORBO
by Hexx » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:04 pm

Karl wrote:
Minoru wrote:
Karl wrote:I agree, Minoru's judgement was uniquely mean and unfair. I think your brand should reflect all the horrible things said about you. Fixed.

I was not mean! I worked hard to create that receipe only to be shunned and forced to deliver the goods myself. If anything, that is mean and unfair.

OrangeRKN is a vulnerable, pure, good boy


Image

User avatar
OrangeXMS
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: GORBO
by OrangeXMS » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:07 pm

It says magician, I can live with this

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: GORBO
by Lagamorph » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:53 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:It says magician, I can live with this

No it doesn't, it says nagician

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
That's not a growth
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GORBO
by That's not a growth » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:58 am

"Salt coward" should be a more common insult.

User avatar
Festivus Maximus
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Preezy

PostRe: GORBO
by Festivus Maximus » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:26 am

What an enjoyable read this thread has been, even Laga made a funny :lol:

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: GORBO
by Lagamorph » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:09 pm

I found OrangeRKN's next baking challenge,

Image

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GORBO
by Victor Mistletoe » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:19 pm

"Soda" :dread:

Don't forget to clap while making it.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: GORBO
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:00 am

Mmmm, appetising. :dread:

Whoever designed that Dr Pepper can really phoned it in as well didn't they?

"Cherry flavour you say? Just slap the logo on the can, Google 'cherry clipart' and we can all go home early!"

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: GORBO
by Lagamorph » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:16 am

Could it be any worse than using Pre-peeled eggs?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bethlehemster, u ok santa xx and 46 guests