|Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Mafro » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:08 pm



Dana White being made to look like an idiot one again :lol: :fp:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Mafro » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Surprised you've never head of him he was a pretty big personality and his fights were fun to watch but was an absolute pothead. Got released after failing a drugs test, moved into pro wrestling for various indie promotions becoming one of the biggest stars on the indie scene before being signed by WWE last month.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
shadow202
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by shadow202 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Seems a bit harsh that Nicco got stripped from her title, is Dana trying to be so much of a dick to fighters these days because of how much McGregor walked all over him

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Anyone watching the khan fight. Decent scrap so far. 3 knock downs and only in the throes round.

User avatar
shadow202
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: RE: Re: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by shadow202 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:39 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Anyone watching the khan fight. Decent scrap so far. 3 knock downs and only in the throes round.
Yeah it's been a decent fight so far, it'll be a shame for Khan if he can't stop the fight from here.

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Can't see khan lasting these two rounds.

User avatar
Grumpy David
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Grumpy David » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:56 pm

Didn't realise Snoop Dog was racist.

UFC 228:

Figured Woodley would win, serious power in the hands and wrestling against someone who lacks the wrestling experience. Was surprised the betting odds were so evenly matched.

Zabit is a bit strawberry floating special though, can't wait to see him vs Holloway when that eventually happens.

User avatar
shadow202
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: RE: Re: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by shadow202 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Grumpy David wrote:Didn't realise Snoop Dog was racist.

UFC 228:

Figured Woodley would win, serious power in the hands and wrestling against someone who lacks the wrestling experience. Was surprised the betting odds were so evenly matched.

Zabit is a bit strawberry floating special though, can't wait to see him vs Holloway when that eventually happens.
What did Snoop Dog do?

User avatar
Grumpy David
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

PostRe: RE: Re: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Grumpy David » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:02 pm

shadow202 wrote:
Grumpy David wrote:Didn't realise Snoop Dog was racist.

UFC 228:

Figured Woodley would win, serious power in the hands and wrestling against someone who lacks the wrestling experience. Was surprised the betting odds were so evenly matched.

Zabit is a bit strawberry floating special though, can't wait to see him vs Holloway when that eventually happens.
What did Snoop Dog do?



Don't know how to embed Instagram on here as the tags don't work:


https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnfc0F0gaKx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=41pxd01v0zrn

He's either a racist or high as strawberry float and mistook Till (English and doesn't talk politics) for Colby Covington (American and supports Trump). Could be both.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Mafro » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Glad Till lost because I was sick of seeing the UFC Europe and BT Sport UFC Twitter constantly tweeting solidly for the past three weeks.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Irene Demova
Member
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Irene Demova » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:23 pm

Mafro wrote:Glad Till lost because I was sick of seeing the UFC Europe and BT Sport UFC Twitter constantly tweeting solidly for the past three weeks.

I thought the fight was in Liverpool until the night because BT kept playing an ad with Till going on about "when you see MY PEOPLE"

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Mafro » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:25 pm

Irene Demova wrote:
Mafro wrote:Glad Till lost because I was sick of seeing the UFC Europe and BT Sport UFC Twitter constantly tweeting solidly for the past three weeks.

I thought the fight was in Liverpool until the night because BT kept playing an ad with Till going on about "when you see MY PEOPLE"

If you weren't a follower of the sport you would've thought he was one of the best in the world the way they were going on about him. Apparently he was the odds-on favourite in some places too.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Mafro » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:17 am


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Grumpy David
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Grumpy David » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Brerlappin wrote:
Mafro wrote:
Irene Demova wrote:
Mafro wrote:Glad Till lost because I was sick of seeing the UFC Europe and BT Sport UFC Twitter constantly tweeting solidly for the past three weeks.

I thought the fight was in Liverpool until the night because BT kept playing an ad with Till going on about "when you see MY PEOPLE"

If you weren't a follower of the sport you would've thought he was one of the best in the world the way they were going on about him. Apparently he was the odds-on favourite in some places too.


The fact that Woodley was the betting underdog was ridiculous. Like Til is good but the best win on his Resume is the ghost of Donald Cerrone.


Crazy odds but people hopped on board the hype train. Ngannou style.

Zabit was -1400. Never seen it so strongly in favour of everyone thinking 1 person would win.

Mafro wrote:



:slol: :slol: Goofcon 4.

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Rocsteady » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:52 pm

So hyped for the GGG fight this weekend. Hope he mauls Canelo, outrageous how much he's gotten away with popping after the last fight.

First bout was a classic though, 100% a GGG win even before the Mexican beef story came out. Byrd should never work again. Slightly concerned that age may have slowed GGG, could see him being so fired up that he walks into one too many heavy punches as well. Should be so tight either way.

Great analysis of the first fight here: https://youtu.be/R34AnGmQ6vo

Image
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Rocsteady » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Also I'm abroad and for me to legally get the fight would cost 85 dollars which can utterly suck a dick. If anyone has a link to the fight after the fact they'd be my favourite for ever :shifty:

Image
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Denster » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:05 pm

If anyone finds a link for the GGG V Canelo fight tomorrow - that would be awesome. For a poor nurse who's working.

Get the kite, Beavis.
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Saint of Killers » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:13 am

:( Rest in peace, Enzo Calzaghe.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by Rocsteady » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:23 pm

Brerlappin wrote:
Rocsteady wrote:Also I'm abroad and for me to legally get the fight would cost 85 dollars which can utterly suck a dick. If anyone has a link to the fight after the fact they'd be my favourite for ever :shifty:


Reddit.com/r/boxingstreams should take care of you. Just take a look there before the fight and some streams should be posted

Good man, you know if there's one that ever posts them up to view afterwards? I love boxing but strawberry float staying up until 4am by myself for it :slol:

Image
User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: |Fight Club| MMA - Boxing |OT| Welcome to the UFC, where rankings dont matter and the belts are made up
by False » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Can someone start a new thread to fix the jumping to the wrong page thing?

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: floydfreak, Garth, Godzilla, OrangeRKN, Photek, Samuel_1, satriales, Snowcannon, Trelliz, Vermilion, Wedgie and 55 guests