GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Corazon de Leon » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:08 pm

Mafro wrote:btw apparently they've changed raid notifications so that they only happen if you're raiding with at least 5 people now.


That might explain why I didn't get one from you earlier in the week, and why a raid Pedz did yesterday didn't pop up at all for the person either. What a load of shite.

Image
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Cheeky Devlin » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:38 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Mafro wrote:btw apparently they've changed raid notifications so that they only happen if you're raiding with at least 5 people now.


That might explain why I didn't get one from you earlier in the week, and why a raid Pedz did yesterday didn't pop up at all for the person either. What a load of shite.

strawberry float the little streamers I guess. We don't make Twitch enough money so who cares.

Unrelated, I got my OSSC through today. I can now capture and stream lovely clean RGB output from my MegaDrive and Saturn. :wub:

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
AYAMMM 2020 is coming..... Hit The Switch
User avatar
jawa
Member
Joined in 2020

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by jawa » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:12 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:...I got my OSSC through today. I can now capture and stream lovely clean RGB output from my MegaDrive and Saturn. :wub:

This sounds really neat, Cheeky - looking forward to seeing some high-quality MD stuff :-).

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:51 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Mafro wrote:btw apparently they've changed raid notifications so that they only happen if you're raiding with at least 5 people now.


That might explain why I didn't get one from you earlier in the week, and why a raid Pedz did yesterday didn't pop up at all for the person either. What a load of shite.


Yeah, explains the few raids I've done this week for people too. Twitch sucks.

Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Mafro » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:55 pm

I can't even think of a single positive reason why they made that change.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:08 pm

Hey guys, I asked the other day about people streaming on GRcadeuk and I have 3 games that need to be streamed on the GRcadeuk cannel. They were requested a while back and we're unable to request more until these are streamed, or YouTube reviews are done on them. The three games are:


Grimm & Tonic:


Robothorium:


Cuboid Keeper:


All 3 are steam games, all that is needed with these games is an hour stream or a YouTube video with the game name in the title and that's it. Anyone interested let me know. I have made a GRcade Steam account ages ago. If things pick up more then I'll be looking into getting keys that you can redeem on your own accounts.

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:12 pm

Oh, I started MGS yesterday on my channel, it'll be what I play through the week. It was pretty funny, not knowing the controls, getting attacked by people, teabagging thin air as they shot me to death.

Image
User avatar
jawa
Member
Joined in 2020

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by jawa » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:15 pm

Pedz wrote:Oh, I started MGS yesterday on my channel, it'll be what I play through the week. It was pretty funny, not knowing the controls, getting attacked by people, teabagging thin air as they shot me to death.

Is that Metal Gear Solid (PS1), Pedz? Will be good to see this!

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Mafro » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:19 pm

Pedz wrote:Oh, I started MGS yesterday on my channel, it'll be what I play through the week. It was pretty funny, not knowing the controls, getting attacked by people, teabagging thin air as they shot me to death.

First time you've played it ever?

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by DarkRula » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:37 pm

In around fifteen minutes I'll be setting up for a GR stream. What I'll be doing instead of GTA, though, is some Star Wars Squadrons. I'm loving it, and I want to continue playing, so may as do so while streaming it. No story, though, just multiplayer.

Image
Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:00 pm

DarkRula wrote:In around fifteen minutes I'll be setting up for a GR stream. What I'll be doing instead of GTA, though, is some Star Wars Squadrons. I'm loving it, and I want to continue playing, so may as do so while streaming it. No story, though, just multiplayer.


I'll keep my eye out for when you go live.

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:03 pm

jawa wrote:
Pedz wrote:Oh, I started MGS yesterday on my channel, it'll be what I play through the week. It was pretty funny, not knowing the controls, getting attacked by people, teabagging thin air as they shot me to death.

Is that Metal Gear Solid (PS1), Pedz? Will be good to see this!


It's the PC version it's on GoG, as is MG and MGS2.

Mafro wrote:
Pedz wrote:Oh, I started MGS yesterday on my channel, it'll be what I play through the week. It was pretty funny, not knowing the controls, getting attacked by people, teabagging thin air as they shot me to death.

First time you've played it ever?


Played it before and didn't get on with it, but I generally don't et on with stealth games. Decided to try it again.

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:02 am

Hey, thanks DarkRula for streaming on the GRcade channel last night. Qogue Squadrons looks pretty cool and you seemed to be enjoying it.

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:02 am

Pedz wrote:Hey guys, I asked the other day about people streaming on GRcadeuk and I have 3 games that need to be streamed on the GRcadeuk cannel. They were requested a while back and we're unable to request more until these are streamed, or YouTube reviews are done on them. The three games are:


Grimm & Tonic:


Robothorium:


Cuboid Keeper:


All 3 are steam games, all that is needed with these games is an hour stream or a YouTube video with the game name in the title and that's it. Anyone interested let me know. I have made a GRcade Steam account ages ago. If things pick up more then I'll be looking into getting keys that you can redeem on your own accounts.

Image
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by DarkRula » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:14 am

Pedz wrote:Hey, thanks DarkRula for streaming on the GRcade channel last night. Qogue Squadrons looks pretty cool and you seemed to be enjoying it.


No problem. Squadrons is a great game, for sure. I've got more on my own channel later on.

As for those three games you've got keys for, Robothorium looks like something I'd be interested in doing a review / first impressions on it for the Youtube.

Image
Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:43 am

DarkRula wrote:
Pedz wrote:Hey, thanks DarkRula for streaming on the GRcade channel last night. Qogue Squadrons looks pretty cool and you seemed to be enjoying it.


No problem. Squadrons is a great game, for sure. I've got more on my own channel later on.


I may have to grab it at some point.

As for those three games you've got keys for, Robothorium looks like something I'd be interested in doing a review / first impressions on it for the Youtube.


Let me know when you are free to do it and I'll sort out getting you on Steam account to play it.

Image
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by DarkRula » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:00 pm

Pedz wrote:
DarkRula wrote:
Pedz wrote:Hey, thanks DarkRula for streaming on the GRcade channel last night. Qogue Squadrons looks pretty cool and you seemed to be enjoying it.


No problem. Squadrons is a great game, for sure. I've got more on my own channel later on.


I may have to grab it at some point.

As for those three games you've got keys for, Robothorium looks like something I'd be interested in doing a review / first impressions on it for the Youtube.


Let me know when you are free to do it and I'll sort out getting you on Steam account to play it.


If you do, we might have enough people for private matches.

And sure thing.

Image
Image
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Cuttooth » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Going to play Hades for a bit.

https://www.twitch.tv/quilatoo

User avatar
Cumberdanes
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Cumberdanes » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:09 pm

I should be live with some follower requests this afternoon. I'll be playing some Fire Emblem game on SNES, Shadow of the Ninja (Blue Shadow) on NES and Final Fantasy IX on PS4 from around 14:00. Come say hi!

https://www.twitch.tv/cumberdanes

Image

Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Mafro » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:07 pm

Emote approved :toot:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dig Dug, more heat than light, OrangeRKN, Return_of_the_STAR, Robbo-92, Samuel_1, Skarjo, Trelliz and 97 guests