GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by jawafour » Fri May 10, 2019 3:04 pm

Image

Right, I've got an hour to continue my journey in the world of Dark Souls. If you want to watch someone slowly wander about, you're welcome to join me by just clicking the blue banner!

User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Karl_ » Fri May 10, 2019 5:48 pm

I've never been so sad about being at work Jawa! I'll catch you on stream soon!

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by jawafour » Sat May 11, 2019 12:00 pm

Hey, just a bit of notice that I plan on streaming Dark Souls from 14:00 (UK). Gonna dance with darkness on this Saturday afternoon! I'll post the link here as I go live.

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by jawafour » Sat May 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Image

Hello, GRcadians! I'm back in the world of Dark Souls and you're welcome to join me by just clicking the blue banner!

User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Lime » Sat May 11, 2019 3:42 pm

Thanks for streaming, Jawa! Great stuff!

The above post is followed by a winky, smiley or facepalm as appropriate.
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime

WorkerScore: 1
Tasks To Next rank : 9
User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Karl_ » Sat May 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Jawa :wub: :toot:

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by jawafour » Sat May 11, 2019 3:48 pm

Thanks for joining and chatting, guys :-) . I feel like we made some progress in terms of duffing up a few baddies, even though we didn't make it to the next bonfire. Dark Souls... it kills you!

Gemini73

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Gemini73 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:02 pm

jawafour wrote:Image

Right, I've got an hour to continue my journey in the world of Dark Souls. If you want to watch someone slowly wander about, you're welcome to join me by just clicking the blue banner!


Watched some of it (I'm at work) and it reminded me of how much I dislike the ragdoll physics. :lol:

Anyhoo, keep it up dude!

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by jawafour » Sat May 11, 2019 4:05 pm

Gemini73 wrote:Watched some of it (I'm at work) and it reminded me of how much I dislike the ragdoll physics. :lol: ...

Yeah, they're pretty funny! The baddies feel weighty whilst alive but, when they die, it's as if they suddenly have the weight of a feather!

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Cheeky Devlin » Sat May 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Image

Super Metroid/Zelda 3 Randomiser in 5 minutes!

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Gemini73

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Gemini73 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:18 pm

jawafour wrote:Image

Right, I've got an hour to continue my journey in the world of Dark Souls. If you want to watch someone slowly wander about, you're welcome to join me by just clicking the blue banner!


So Jawa, how do I get into this streaming lark with my own banner? I'll freely admit I'm a complete noob to all this.

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Sat May 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Gemini73 wrote:
jawafour wrote:Image

Right, I've got an hour to continue my journey in the world of Dark Souls. If you want to watch someone slowly wander about, you're welcome to join me by just clicking the blue banner!


So Jawa, how do I get into this streaming lark with my own banner? I'll freely admit I'm a complete noob to all this.


Jawa, makes the banners. Streaming will depend if you want to do it directly from the PS4 or Xbox One. If you have a PC, get OBS Studio/Streamlabs OBS and then move on to the next step.

ImageImage
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Sat May 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Has Devlin ended already?

ImageImage
Gemini73

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Gemini73 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Pedz wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:
jawafour wrote:Image

Right, I've got an hour to continue my journey in the world of Dark Souls. If you want to watch someone slowly wander about, you're welcome to join me by just clicking the blue banner!


So Jawa, how do I get into this streaming lark with my own banner? I'll freely admit I'm a complete noob to all this.


Jawa, makes the banners. Streaming will depend if you want to do it directly from the PS4 or Xbox One. If you have a PC, get OBS Studio/Streamlabs OBS and then move on to the next step.


It'll be PS4. I'll have a look later this evening

User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Tafdolphin » Sat May 11, 2019 6:04 pm

I was bored. Not as good as the original, but I gave it a go.

Image

Last edited by Tafdolphin on Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gemini73 wrote:You really are just an obnoxious little toad.

Yikes
Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
Gemini73

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Gemini73 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:07 pm

:datass:

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Sat May 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Gemini73 wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:
jawafour wrote:Image

Right, I've got an hour to continue my journey in the world of Dark Souls. If you want to watch someone slowly wander about, you're welcome to join me by just clicking the blue banner!


So Jawa, how do I get into this streaming lark with my own banner? I'll freely admit I'm a complete noob to all this.


Jawa, makes the banners. Streaming will depend if you want to do it directly from the PS4 or Xbox One. If you have a PC, get OBS Studio/Streamlabs OBS and then move on to the next step.


It'll be PS4. I'll have a look later this evening


If you have a Twitch account, go to twitch on PS4 and sign in. When you click sign in you'll have a code on screen that you need to but in a browser (the link will be on the screen) after that it's pressing share, selecting broadcast and then choosing the quality, title of streams and clicking go live.

ImageImage
Gemini73

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Gemini73 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Pedz wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:
jawafour wrote:Image

Right, I've got an hour to continue my journey in the world of Dark Souls. If you want to watch someone slowly wander about, you're welcome to join me by just clicking the blue banner!


So Jawa, how do I get into this streaming lark with my own banner? I'll freely admit I'm a complete noob to all this.


Jawa, makes the banners. Streaming will depend if you want to do it directly from the PS4 or Xbox One. If you have a PC, get OBS Studio/Streamlabs OBS and then move on to the next step.


It'll be PS4. I'll have a look later this evening


If you have a Twitch account, go to twitch on PS4 and sign in. When you click sign in you'll have a code on screen that you need to but in a browser (the link will be on the screen) after that it's pressing share, selecting broadcast and then choosing the quality, title of streams and clicking go live.


I've not got a Twitch account as yet, will set up tonight. Cheers for the info.

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Pedz » Sat May 11, 2019 6:23 pm

No probs dude. Here to help any with what I can when it comes to streaming.

ImageImage
Gemini73

PostRe: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!
by Gemini73 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Won't let me use my email for sign up. Oh well, that was short lived. :lol:


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Crimson, D_C, HSH28, ITSMILNER, Met, PaperMacheMario, Photek, Saint of Killers, shy guy 64 and 48 guests