Page 29 of 42

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:25 pm
by Jenuall
Going live with some RAGE 2, join me to see how bad I am at FPS games!

https://www.twitch.tv/jenuall


EDIT: scratch that - turns out RAGE doesn't play nice with OBS! :lol:

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:22 pm
by jawafour
Image

I'm gonna spend some time trading blows with gargoyle(s) in Dark Souls. Just click the banner if you want to see the action!

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:15 pm
by jawafour
Image

It's time to have another showdown with gargoyle(s) in Dark Souls. Tap your finger - or even your pointer - on the banner if you want to see the action!

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:32 pm
by Jezo
Mid-week training is now in session. Come keep that grind going! Open Arena Viewer Battles, let's go~! https://twitch.tv/Smash_Jezo

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:57 pm
by Karl_
Messing around in Dark Souls a little bit. Going to make a new character and investigate a few ways of sequence breaking early on. No guarantee of an entertaining or even functional stream, but come say hi if you're up late and bored.

https://www.twitch.tv/site23

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:53 pm
by Jenuall
So what do people recommend capture card wise? Looking to stream some Switch stuff so don't need the greatest 4K device ever or anything!

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:15 pm
by Pedz
Internal or external?

I have an Elgato HD60 which is pretty good. Does 1080/60, and the quality is good. Worth looking at that. It's at least £100 for the S model which is newer and smaller.

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:11 pm
by Jenuall
Not fussed on internal or external to be honest. I've seen good things written about the HD60 so that was definitely on my radar.

I'm assuming it just comes through as a source that you can then play about with in OBS? I've seen mention of some setups where you have to use the software that came with the card to stream directly?

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:16 pm
by jawafour
Image

I'm returning to Dark Souls in a post-gargoyle(s) world! Please clicky-tappy the banner if you want to join me on the next steps!

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:49 pm
by Pedz
Jenuall wrote:Not fussed on internal or external to be honest. I've seen good things written about the HD60 so that was definitely on my radar.

I'm assuming it just comes through as a source that you can then play about with in OBS? I've seen mention of some setups where you have to use the software that came with the card to stream directly?


Yeah, you can use it as a source in OBS. But it has its own streamomg?/capturing software too.

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:19 pm
by Jezo
Got a special stream this evening, streaming alongside another streamer - the lovely Puffdede! Fighting it out in Smash and discussing MUs! Catch the action here: https://twitch.tv/Smash_Jezo

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:09 pm
by The Watching Artist
Karl_ wrote:Messing around in Dark Souls a little bit. Going to make a new character and investigate a few ways of sequence breaking early on. No guarantee of an entertaining or even functional stream, but come say hi if you're up late and bored.

https://www.twitch.tv/site23

Karl! I popped in earlier and I could hear you playing but you were just displaying an image.

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:10 pm
by Karl_
I was doing a performance test earlier and I think I've figured out my frame drops. :toot:

The Watching Artist wrote:Karl! I popped in earlier and I could hear you playing but you were just displaying an image.

Also :lol: @ Matt, you somehow found the test stream I was doing, sorry I didn't notice your chat! Yeah, I had the picture up to dissuade people from tuning in as I was just testing ;)



Going to play Dark Souls for a bit now anyway, starting in a couple mins, come heckle me if you're bored this afternoon: https://twitch.tv/site23

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:22 pm
by The Watching Artist
Karl_ wrote:I was doing a performance test earlier and I think I've figured out my frame drops. :toot:

The Watching Artist wrote:Karl! I popped in earlier and I could hear you playing but you were just displaying an image.

Also :lol: @ Matt, you somehow found the test stream I was doing, sorry I didn't notice your chat! Yeah, I had the picture up to dissuade people from tuning in as I was just testing ;)



Going to play Dark Souls for a bit now anyway, starting in a couple mins, come heckle me if you're bored this afternoon: https://twitch.tv/site23

Great now I'm going out. :lol:

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:24 pm
by Karl_
The Watching Artist wrote:
Karl_ wrote:I was doing a performance test earlier and I think I've figured out my frame drops. :toot:

The Watching Artist wrote:Karl! I popped in earlier and I could hear you playing but you were just displaying an image.

Also :lol: @ Matt, you somehow found the test stream I was doing, sorry I didn't notice your chat! Yeah, I had the picture up to dissuade people from tuning in as I was just testing ;)



Going to play Dark Souls for a bit now anyway, starting in a couple mins, come heckle me if you're bored this afternoon: https://twitch.tv/site23

Great now I'm going out. :lol:

:P Maybe next time!

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:31 pm
by Pedz
I saw site23 online earlier, and forgo it was Karl. Will tune in now if you are still on. Also change your name to something like Karl_Prof ;)

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:33 pm
by jawafour
Image

After watching Karl battling earlier, I'm now making my own return to Dark Souls! Just clicky-tappy the banner if you want to join me on the journey.

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:35 pm
by Karl_
Have a good stream Jawa! Smash that demon, I believe in you!

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:44 pm
by Mafro
I may stream Dark Souls 2 in a few hours if my brother and his girlfriend don't visit too late https://www.twitch.tv/mafroafro

Re: GRcade Game Streamers - join the action!

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:40 pm
by Mafro
Mafro wrote:I may stream Dark Souls 2 in a few hours if my brother and his girlfriend don't visit too late https://www.twitch.tv/mafroafro

On now.