GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)
by a dan from grcade » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:34 pm

I am FC Twenty Characters, and it's a joke I'm damn well proud of. :capnscotty:

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)
by Return_of_the_STAR » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:16 pm

Can I still join this league and it count my points that I’ve already earned? Or will I have zero points in it? I’m been in a work league since the start of the season.

User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)
by PatSharpsMullet » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:35 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Can I still join this league and it count my points that I’ve already earned? Or will I have zero points in it? I’m been in a work league since the start of the season.

You can still join and as far as I know you will have whatever points you have now.

Image
User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)
by a dan from grcade » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:59 pm

PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Can I still join this league and it count my points that I’ve already earned? Or will I have zero points in it? I’m been in a work league since the start of the season.

You can still join and as far as I know you will have whatever points you have now.

I don't believe this is correct. Unless things have changed since previous seasons, if you were to join now, you'd start on zero unfortunately.

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)
by Tomous » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:22 pm

Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Can I still join this league and it count my points that I’ve already earned? Or will I have zero points in it? I’m been in a work league since the start of the season.

You can still join and as far as I know you will have whatever points you have now.

I don't believe this is correct. Unless things have changed since previous seasons, if you were to join now, you'd start on zero unfortunately.


I’m pretty sure in previous seasons you brought your full score in with you.

Image
User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)
by a dan from grcade » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:23 pm

Tomous wrote:
Mystical Ninja Starring Danmon wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Can I still join this league and it count my points that I’ve already earned? Or will I have zero points in it? I’m been in a work league since the start of the season.

You can still join and as far as I know you will have whatever points you have now.

I don't believe this is correct. Unless things have changed since previous seasons, if you were to join now, you'd start on zero unfortunately.


I’m pretty sure in previous seasons you brought your full score in with you.

Thinking on this some more and it may be that the affected players from previous seasons I know of, didn't bring a score to the game mid way through because they may not have signed up in time - not because the game didn't allow for it.

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)
by KingK » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:58 pm

Anyone else had Pukki since Day1? Bargain of the season so far.

Just a shame I didn't bother with Salah or sterling at the same time, although my overall score ain't that bad.

User avatar
sawyerpip
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)
by sawyerpip » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:03 pm

KingK wrote:Anyone else had Pukki since Day1? Bargain of the season so far.

Just a shame I didn't bother with Salah or sterling at the same time, although my overall score ain't that bad.


I transferred him in after week 1 so had him in time for his hat-trick 8-)

But then I also don't have Sterling, and I transferred out Salah for Mane before the start of this week :fp:

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)
by Corazon de Leon » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:07 pm

sawyerpip wrote:
KingK wrote:Anyone else had Pukki since Day1? Bargain of the season so far.

Just a shame I didn't bother with Salah or sterling at the same time, although my overall score ain't that bad.


I transferred him in after week 1 so had him in time for his hat-trick 8-)

But then I also don't have Sterling, and I transferred out Salah for Mane before the start of this week :fp:


Had Sterling week one, Pukki week two. Was just knocked off the top of the league at the last second by Aran Bhangal, whoever that may be. :datass:

Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)
by Tomous » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:56 pm

Just clocked I came 2nd by 4 points :x


Well done Bryn and Traoré Doesn't Lift

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blue Eyes, Christopher, Dowbocop, Godzilla, Lex-Man, PatSharpsMullet, Peter Crisp, Qikz and 289 guests