GRcade Fantasy Football 19/20 New season begins page 13 (again)

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by Tomous » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:05 am

You've got no chance, sorry...

Image
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by DML » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:27 pm

Clarkman wrote:Positioned 14/16 in a Fantasy Draft, this is what I've come out with. Thoughts?

Image


You did a draft? Where did you do that?

Image
User avatar
Clarkman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by Clarkman » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:21 pm

DML wrote:
Clarkman wrote:Positioned 14/16 in a Fantasy Draft, this is what I've come out with. Thoughts?

Image


You did a draft? Where did you do that?


https://draftfantasyfootball.co.uk/

User avatar
Clarkman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by Clarkman » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Tomous wrote:You've got no chance, sorry...


For reference, here is the team of the guy who got first pick:

Image

User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by a dan from grcade » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:36 am

> got first pick
> no Aguero

:lol:

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by a dan from grcade » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:37 am

I know a mate of mine wants us to do one of those (with the same website I believe!) in a few weeks' time when we all get together, but does anyone fancy doing a GRcade draft league? I'd just be interested to see how it works really!

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by Tomous » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:39 am

Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:> got first pick
> no Aguero

:lol:



Exactly what I was going to say :lol:

Who was their first pick? Ozil?

Image
User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by a dan from grcade » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:15 am

Tomous wrote:
Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:> got first pick
> no Aguero

:lol:



Exactly what I was going to say :lol:

Who was their first pick? Ozil?

I'm betting so, looks like they're an Arsenal fan to me.

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
Clarkman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by Clarkman » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Yup and yup. Got totally ripped on in the chat. Aguero went third after Ibra.

User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by a dan from grcade » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:27 am

That's crazy.

So does anyone want to try this?

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by Tomous » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:47 am

If you were going to go for an Arsenal player first surely Sanchez is the way to go?!

Image
User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by a dan from grcade » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:06 am

Because hipster.

Srsly tho: https://draftfantasyfootball.co.uk/ - Tomous? Clarky? Anyone fancy giving this a go today?

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by Tomous » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:31 am

I'd give this a go if others were keen but I'm travelling from September, not sure how much i'll be able to keep up with it

Image
User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by a dan from grcade » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:36 am

Tomous wrote:I'd give this a go if others were keen but I'm travelling from September, not sure how much i'll be able to keep up with it

The thing is though, it's a draft league, so we draft our players at the start of the season (i.e. today!) and then it doesn't change unless you agree transfers with other players.

I'm anticipating I won't be around much either from September, but that's fine, because my team won't change unless I'm around to dabble in the market. If I start with Aguero and someone else wants him but I'm offline for three months, tough - they can't have him, I'm incommunicado, my team stays as it is.

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by Tomous » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:43 am

Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
Tomous wrote:I'd give this a go if others were keen but I'm travelling from September, not sure how much i'll be able to keep up with it

The thing is though, it's a draft league, so we draft our players at the start of the season (i.e. today!) and then it doesn't change unless you agree transfers with other players.

I'm anticipating I won't be around much either from September, but that's fine, because my team won't change unless I'm around to dabble in the market. If I start with Aguero and someone else wants him but I'm offline for three months, tough - they can't have him, I'm incommunicado, my team stays as it is.


Yeah fair enough. Reckon you need a decent number of participants though?

Image
User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by a dan from grcade » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:55 am

Tomous wrote:
Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
Tomous wrote:I'd give this a go if others were keen but I'm travelling from September, not sure how much i'll be able to keep up with it

The thing is though, it's a draft league, so we draft our players at the start of the season (i.e. today!) and then it doesn't change unless you agree transfers with other players.

I'm anticipating I won't be around much either from September, but that's fine, because my team won't change unless I'm around to dabble in the market. If I start with Aguero and someone else wants him but I'm offline for three months, tough - they can't have him, I'm incommunicado, my team stays as it is.


Yeah fair enough. Reckon you need a decent number of participants though?

If we get two more :slol: then we will DO IT!

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
absolutely not, stop asking this
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by absolutely not, stop asking this » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:12 pm

AFC Turkey Dinosaur gonna ruin all yo lives.

User avatar
Psychic
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by Psychic » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:31 pm

Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
Tomous wrote:I'd give this a go if others were keen but I'm travelling from September, not sure how much i'll be able to keep up with it

The thing is though, it's a draft league, so we draft our players at the start of the season (i.e. today!) and then it doesn't change unless you agree transfers with other players.

I'm anticipating I won't be around much either from September, but that's fine, because my team won't change unless I'm around to dabble in the market. If I start with Aguero and someone else wants him but I'm offline for three months, tough - they can't have him, I'm incommunicado, my team stays as it is.


Yeah fair enough. Reckon you need a decent number of participants though?

If we get two more :slol: then we will DO IT!

When's the draft then?

User avatar
a dan from grcade
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
Location: Peach Mountain

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by a dan from grcade » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:41 pm

PsychicSykes wrote:
Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
Tomous wrote:I'd give this a go if others were keen but I'm travelling from September, not sure how much i'll be able to keep up with it

The thing is though, it's a draft league, so we draft our players at the start of the season (i.e. today!) and then it doesn't change unless you agree transfers with other players.

I'm anticipating I won't be around much either from September, but that's fine, because my team won't change unless I'm around to dabble in the market. If I start with Aguero and someone else wants him but I'm offline for three months, tough - they can't have him, I'm incommunicado, my team stays as it is.


Yeah fair enough. Reckon you need a decent number of participants though?

If we get two more :slol: then we will DO IT!

When's the draft then?

Was thinking of doing it today (office hours) but not sure we have enough interested people available.

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: GRcade Premier League Fantasy Football 16/17 New code in OP
by Tomous » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
PsychicSykes wrote:
Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Fries. Wedges. Crisps? wrote:
Tomous wrote:I'd give this a go if others were keen but I'm travelling from September, not sure how much i'll be able to keep up with it

The thing is though, it's a draft league, so we draft our players at the start of the season (i.e. today!) and then it doesn't change unless you agree transfers with other players.

I'm anticipating I won't be around much either from September, but that's fine, because my team won't change unless I'm around to dabble in the market. If I start with Aguero and someone else wants him but I'm offline for three months, tough - they can't have him, I'm incommunicado, my team stays as it is.


Yeah fair enough. Reckon you need a decent number of participants though?

If we get two more :slol: then we will DO IT!

When's the draft then?

Was thinking of doing it today (office hours) but not sure we have enough interested people available.


Does it have to be in time for tomorrow? Could it be setup to start the second week then can see if can drum up bit more interest

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 135 guests