I am inevitable. You fell for my trap, just like I knew you would! While some of you were busy guessing the names of fictional characters - my diversion - I was busy gathering the Infinity Stones. I have now wiped all of fictional characters from existence, just cause. To free them, you will need to guess the characters I'm talking about. I'll bring back a certain number of characters each round, and if you correctly guess who they are, they will be freed. I shall update this opening post whenever a character has been freed. Also, I have noticed the talents of some of you and while I don't want people to be ahead by a country mile, as it won't be fun for the others who'll have no chance of reaching the number one spot, I will give the three highest-ranking players from the first phase of Guess the Characters a few bonus points to get them started. It seems like the most fair way to do it. The bonus points are as follows: Chocolate-Milk starts with 3 points. Somebody Else's Problem starts with 2 points. IronHide starts with 1 point. Everyone else starts with 0 points.
You get a point for every character you correctly guess. PM me your answers. Anyone who posts the answers in this thread will be immediately disqualified. The aim of the game is to guess as many of the characters as possible, and to get more points than everybody else! Good luck, may the odds never be in your favour!
--------------------- [Somebody else has edited this following message into the OP. I can't get rid of it..]
LightWanderer has tricked us. They were getting us to remember characters to distract us from their real plan. While we were busy gathering the names of fictional characters, LW was busy gathering Infinity Stones. And when they gathered them all, they did the snap. Every fictional character got wiped from existence. Just so they could orchestrate this sick, perverted guessing game.
We lost. All of us. We lost heroes. We lost villains. We lost parts of our childhoods. But we will not forget. We can not forget. We will remember the names of these character. Each and every character that got snapped out of existence. We will remember them. And ... we ... will ... bring ... them ... back!
You know your mission. Remember the names of the characters. PM them to LightWanderer. Each round LW will give us clues about the characters they're ready to bring back this round, but the only way we can free them is if we correctly guess who they are. Some of them we will remember easily; that doesn't mean we'll remember all of them.
Be careful. LightWanderer took everything from us, and our memories have suffered because of that. Look out for clues, try to remember. This is the fight of our lives. And we're going to win. Whatever it takes. Cause I don't know what I'm going to do if we don't
(1) The Joker - there is no keeping him locked up!
Last edited by LightWanderer on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
Guess the names of the following characters. Answer via PM. Round closes Sunday morning.
(1) This character was a model student; top of his class, highly-intellectual and very attractive he was popular in school. Then one day he finds something that will forever change him. He develops a God complex; a psychopathic girl fangirls over him; and he kills the guy who washed his feet. The character he hangs around with most loves apples.
(2) Originally the enemy to a clown, he seems to be friends with him in more modern appearances. The thing he's most famous for is stealing food, especially food that kids eat though adults eat it too especially if they're skint and want to go somewhere cheap. He's friends with a large purple monster.
(3) A crotchety old man who is awful to his employee. Everything changes after he gets some startling visions in the night.
(4) Friends with a dog and a heartless man, this girl kills someone by forcing water onto them, when this person is extremely aquaphobic. Although in some adaptations they think the girl in question killed this other character because of her house moving when it shouldn't have.
(5) I have brought back pieces of the following characters. Guess who they are to restore them fully. Each correctly guessed character is worth one point.
Last edited by LightWanderer on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chocolate-Milk wrote:Is that supposed to be some kind of...
Not subtle enough. Within minutes of you posting this I had people PMing me asking to amend their answers to "Joker". As it would be unfair for some people to be tipped off by this without them actually realising it was Joker for themselves (essentially guaranteeing them a free point), I've decided to release the Joker early. Sorry to those who wanted to receive a point from knowing him, and sorry to people like IronHide who've been racking their brains trying to figure out who it is.
Please remember the rule: do not post the answers in this thread! Hate to play Authority Person but it kinda spoils it for the others trying to figure it out. But hey, him breaking free by means of an off-colour joke is EXACTLY true to his character!
The fifth character in the set of pictures was the Joker from Batman.