Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by LewisD » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:38 am

Garth wrote:
Bill Clay wrote:
Garth wrote:I love this community! :toot: :wub:


Piss off n00b

Goodbye forever.


Garth just told me on MSN messenger that he's been IP banned :(

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Jenuall » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:54 am

Happy new year everybody, hope we all have a great 2019! :toot:

That said right now I can't find the TV remote and I'm stuck on the hootenanny, I hope this is not an omen of my 2019 to come - trapped in a world I am incapable of enjoying or understanding and am powerless to escape from! :lol:

ImageImage
User avatar
jimbojango
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by jimbojango » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:57 am

Happy new year grcade- 2018 was a bit of a gooseberry fool show really. So, I’m going to make 2019 a new level of fun - it’s Blade Runner year after all.

User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Somebody Else's Problem » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:57 am

Bill Clay wrote:
Garth wrote:
Bill Clay wrote:
Garth wrote:I love this community! :toot: :wub:


Piss off n00b

Goodbye forever.


Garth just told me on MSN messenger that he's been IP banned :(


It's 2019, nothing a quick VPN can't fix.

Image
User avatar
NBK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by NBK » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:24 am

Thought I'd posted earlier but I think it got deleted. So begins the Great Mod Conspiracy of 2019.

Happy New Year everyone!

Image
User avatar
RichardUK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire & Bavaria
Contact:

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by RichardUK » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:25 am

Image

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Bunni » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:44 am

HNY. I’m in minimal pain for the first time in a week, had a good sleep and mhusband woke me with a hash brown from maccies. strawberry floating belter start to the year :toot:

User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by suzzopher » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:05 am

Happy new year everyone!

User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by LewisD » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:16 am

Bunni wrote: husband woke me with a hash brown from maccies.


But no Sausage Egg McMuffin?
Broom him.

User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by ITSMILNER » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:17 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR GR!

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Somebody Else's Problem » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:56 am

OH MY strawberry floating GOD MY HEAD!

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Vermilion » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:00 am

Happy new year everyone :)

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Moggy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:21 am

Somebody Else's Presents wrote:Madness are pretty strawberry floating great, aren't they?


Just watching it on catch up. Yeah they’re still pretty strawberry floating great.

Going to have to actually make the effort to see them one day. And as some of them are looking pretty old, I should get a move on...

Gemini73
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Gemini73 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:03 am

Somebody Else's Presents wrote:OH MY strawberry floating GOD MY HEAD!


A little too much pop? :slol:

Gemini73
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Gemini73 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:04 am

Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:
Somebody Else's Presents wrote:Madness are pretty strawberry floating great, aren't they?


Just watching it on catch up. Yeah they’re still pretty strawberry floating great.

Going to have to actually make the effort to see them one day. And as some of them are looking pretty old, I should get a move on...


Yes I'd crack on with that. I never got to see Motorhead because I left it too late. :(

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Ad7 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:07 am

I hate new year.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Moggy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:10 am

Advent7 wrote:I hate


FTFY

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Ad7 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:10 am

Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:
Advent7 wrote:ur face


FTFY

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Moggy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:13 am

Gemini73 wrote:
Partridge Iciclebubbles wrote:
Somebody Else's Presents wrote:Madness are pretty strawberry floating great, aren't they?


Just watching it on catch up. Yeah they’re still pretty strawberry floating great.

Going to have to actually make the effort to see them one day. And as some of them are looking pretty old, I should get a move on...


Yes I'd crack on with that. I never got to see Motorhead because I left it too late. :(


You’re right but meh I can’t be arsed to make any effort.

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Happy New Year 2019 [OT, READ OP, YIKES]
by Corazon de Leon » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:08 am

Happy New Year everyone!

Had 2.5 cans of Tennents - woke up with a hangover. Truly I am not cut out for the hard partying lifestyle anymore.

Image Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Finish.Last, Trelliz and 54 guests