HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Karl
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Karl » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:13 pm

But we love you :(

User avatar
RichardUK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire & Bavaria
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by RichardUK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:23 pm

6345 - SONM

888 - GRCADE

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Tsunade » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:39 pm

I've definitely posted a lot more on here than on SONM, I lurked a lot more on there. I feel a lot more welcome here, I don't know of it's because the user base is older and not into collecting anime figurines or if the members are just generally more friendly on here.

Image
Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Vermilion » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:45 pm

I don't even know what my SONM post count was. :?

User avatar
Karl
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Karl » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Tsunade wrote:I feel a lot more welcome here, I don't know of it's because the user base is older and not into collecting anime figurines

Image

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Vermilion » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Tsunade wrote:or if the members are just generally more friendly on here.


Well i've not been told to 'take pills' or that i'm a gooseberry fool person by any of the locals since joining, so i'm gonna have to agree with this one.

Last edited by Vermilion on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
RichardUK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire & Bavaria
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by RichardUK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Vermilion wrote:I don't even know what my SONM post count was. :?


5295

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Vermilion » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm

RichardUK wrote:
Vermilion wrote:I don't even know what my SONM post count was. :?


5295


I see.

This means i'm currently 2097 posts behind that total.

User avatar
Sandy
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Akuma / Dormin
Location: Surrey, darling

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Sandy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Vermilion wrote:
Tsunade wrote:or if the members are just generally more friendly on here.


Well i've not been told to 'take pills' or that i'm a gooseberry fool person by any of the locals since joining, so i'm gonna have to agree with this one.


Average age is higher on here, which may have some bearing.

User avatar
RichardUK
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Nottinghamshire & Bavaria
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by RichardUK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:50 pm

Vermilion wrote:
RichardUK wrote:
Vermilion wrote:I don't even know what my SONM post count was. :?


5295


I see.

This means i'm currently 2097 posts behind that total.


I’m 5455 off! that’s a whole lot of flag news :lol:

Image
Image
'Put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem'
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Vermilion » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:52 pm

RichardUK wrote:
Vermilion wrote:
RichardUK wrote:
Vermilion wrote:I don't even know what my SONM post count was. :?


5295


I see.

This means i'm currently 2097 posts behind that total.


I’m 5455 off! that’s a whole lot of flag news :lol:


That much flag news will leave us all flagging. :dread:

User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Chocolate-Milk » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:53 pm

I wish he'd Jack it in

in b4 it's only called the union jack at sea

Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Tsunade » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:18 pm

Chocolate-Milk wrote:I wish he'd Jack it in

in b4 it's only called the union jack at sea

Better flag him down quickly

Image
Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Tsunade » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:22 pm

Karl wrote:
Tsunade wrote:I feel a lot more welcome here, I don't know of it's because the user base is older and not into collecting anime figurines

Image


I didn't mean you Karl. Every day we'd have a post about another batch of anime figurines that someone had bought from about 5 different members.

Image
Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Vermilion » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Tsunade wrote:I didn't mean you Karl. Every day we'd have a post about another batch of anime figurines that someone had bought from about 5 different members.


Many would also be scantily clad.

User avatar
Sandy
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Akuma / Dormin
Location: Surrey, darling

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Sandy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:43 pm

And of debatable age?

User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Chocolate-Milk » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:50 pm

Vermilion wrote:
Tsunade wrote:I didn't mean you Karl. Every day we'd have a post about another batch of anime figurines that someone had bought from about 5 different members.


Many would also be scantily clad.

The figures were rather lewd as well.

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Vermilion » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:37 am

Sandy wrote:And of debatable age?


Of course.

User avatar
RainbowGazelle
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Scotland
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by RainbowGazelle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:15 am

Better that than another Union Jack...

Image
Image
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: HDYFRN - Official SONM Memorial Thread
by Robbo-92 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:24 am

I’m still a way away from my SONM post count, think that was a little over 4000 whereas I’m in the high 1700’s on here. Suppose it’s going up rather quickly considering it’s only been just over a year since SONM joined with Grcade.

Image

Image

Return to “Stuff”