HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by Moggy » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:27 am

Who says romance is dead? :lol:

Image
User avatar
VlaSoul
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Vtheyoshi

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by VlaSoul » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:59 am

RichardUK wrote:Did everyone have a nice Valentine’s Day?

We normally have a nice meal but this year he ordered us each a massive garlic bread pizza with a butterfly chicken and shish kebab on top, loads of fries (they were actually really nice and had a spice on them) salad (again that was nice) and a chocolate heart praline cake (that was nice but you would only really want a small slice) anyway I was overly full after it all and could barely move and felt really ill, I was recovering watching tv and my partner shouted me upstairs where he had put on 4 electric heaters so it was extremely hot in there, he had a full football kit on (no idea why he thought that was a thing) and then started doing this weird serious starry thing moving towards me (I assume it was supposed to be sexy) after eating a massive meal there was no way anything like that was happening even now I still feel like I don’t want to eat again for a few days

That was a trip and a half

I spent valentine's day playing dark souls and DND
it was alright I guess

Image
was Vtheyoshi on (S)ONM
sig made by the venerable Krik
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by DarkRula » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:59 am

Hung out on a Twitch stream, and spent the rest of the night on Watch Dogs Legion recruiting sex workers. Won't be keeping any of them (except for the one with the super car as a personal vehicle), but it was a fun thing to do.

Image
Image
jawa2
Member
Joined in 2020

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by jawa2 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:04 am

RichardUK wrote:...We normally have a nice meal but this year he ordered us each a massive garlic bread pizza with a butterfly chicken and shish kebab on top, loads of fries (they were actually really nice and had a spice on them) salad (again that was nice) and a chocolate heart praline cake (that was nice but you would only really want a small slice) anyway I was overly full after it all and could barely move and felt really ill, I was recovering watching tv and my partner shouted me upstairs where he had put on 4 electric heaters so it was extremely hot in there, he had a full football kit on (no idea why he thought that was a thing) and then started doing this weird serious starry thing moving towards me (I assume it was supposed to be sexy) after eating a massive meal there was no way anything like that was happening even now I still feel like I don’t want to eat again for a few days


This is written pretty much EXACTLY like one of Fisher-san's photo stories :o .

I'm glad you kinda had a good time, anyway, Richard :toot: .

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by OrangeRKN » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:32 am

Richard :lol:

Garlic bread pizza with butterfly chicken and shish kebab, and a side of fries, is definitely food coma territory :lol:

We had takeaway from the pub on Saturday night. They were doing a lamb kofta burger, twas good

Image
Image
orkn.uk - @OrangeRakoon - Top 5 Games of 2020 - SW-6533-2461-3235
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by Jenuall » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:43 am

aayl1 wrote:I'm sorry to hear about that Moggy. gooseberry fool like that throws you for a loop.

This guys was a very good friend of mine from Year 7 to 11.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Falder

Really strawberry floated me up when all that came out. :dread:

Blimey, just reading through that now. Seriously strawberry floated up gooseberry fool. :shock:

User avatar
Jezo
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Jezo
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by Jezo » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:49 am

Take out and food comas for us as well. Watchin films and playing games.

Also Happy Valentine's Day you guyssss, but only to SONM people. Love ya'll <3 Glad to see this thread is back! SONM forever!
ok fine I guess I love you GRCadians too <3

User avatar
aayl1
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by aayl1 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:56 am

Jenuall wrote:
aayl1 wrote:I'm sorry to hear about that Moggy. gooseberry fool like that throws you for a loop.

This guys was a very good friend of mine from Year 7 to 11.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Falder

Really strawberry floated me up when all that came out. :dread:

Blimey, just reading through that now. Seriously strawberry floated up gooseberry fool. :shock:


Yeah it was just awful to read about and you spend ages thinking back for any warning signs etc.

I take solace in the fact that he seems to have duped everyone that knew him at uni and beyond too, and at least I wasn't close with him when he started all that strawberry floated up gooseberry fool (he started - or rather the earliest crime they spotted - at his first year of uni and we drifted apart post school). I feel sorry for his girlfriend of 3 years that apparently had no idea.

Did meet him a couple of times via old schoolmate gatherings while he would have been in the middle of all that and its really disturbing to see first hand how duplicitous humans can be.

I reckon there'll be an interesting documentary about the investigation into him one day - sounds like it was a humongous effort that involved different countries' police forces.

Switch Code - 2446-6608-4888
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by Jenuall » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:30 am

Yeah it the duplicity of it that stands out, that he was living this above board, respectable existence - described as a well liked, funny and extroverted member of his peer group etc.

How he kept it from a girlfriend is crazy as well, she must be devastated by the whole thing going on without her realising.

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFATTON How Do You Feel At This Time Of Night?
by OrangeRKN » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:43 am

I feel wide awake

Image
Image
orkn.uk - @OrangeRakoon - Top 5 Games of 2020 - SW-6533-2461-3235
User avatar
Curls
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: HDYFATTON How Do You Feel At This Time Of Night?
by Curls » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:52 am

I'm tired as strawberry float, but i Only have 2.5 hours of my shift left.

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by Tsunade » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:50 pm

Ill.

Image
Image
User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by OrangeRKN » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:17 pm

You need a villager to come over with some medicine

Image
Image
orkn.uk - @OrangeRakoon - Top 5 Games of 2020 - SW-6533-2461-3235
User avatar
VlaSoul
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Vtheyoshi

PostRe: HDYFRN How Do You Feel Right Now?
by VlaSoul » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:18 pm

OrangeRKN wrote:You need a villager to come over with some medicine

I normally just consult the local witch doctor
he keeps asking me for live chickens

Image
was Vtheyoshi on (S)ONM
sig made by the venerable Krik

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: <]:^D, Christopher, Dowbocop, El Contador, Google [Bot], Skarjo, Squinty and 91 guests