Help out Falsey

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by LewisD » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Hopefully this will still be running at the end of the month and I'll chip in a bit :)

Also: Today I learned Tsunade was a lady. Huh.

User avatar
aayl1
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by aayl1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:31 pm

Hang in there Falsey - sounds like you're experiencing some of the worst life can throw at you. Chucked a tenner in - sorry it isn't more. X

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Tsunade » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:55 pm

LewisD wrote:Hopefully this will still be running at the end of the month and I'll chip in a bit :)

Also: Today I learned Tsunade was a lady. Huh.


Yup I'm a lady, I thought it was obvious! Do I have some sort of masculine presence online? :lol:

Image
Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Pedz » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:58 am

Xmasday wrote:
LewisD wrote:Hopefully this will still be running at the end of the month and I'll chip in a bit :)

Also: Today I learned Tsunade was a lady. Huh.


Yup I'm a lady, I thought it was obvious! Do I have some sort of masculine presence online? :lol:


Wrong colour text innit.

Image
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Tsunade » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:08 am

no wrote:
Xmasday wrote:
LewisD wrote:Hopefully this will still be running at the end of the month and I'll chip in a bit :)

Also: Today I learned Tsunade was a lady. Huh.


Yup I'm a lady, I thought it was obvious! Do I have some sort of masculine presence online? :lol:


Wrong colour text innit.


Is this better?

Image
Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Pedz » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:10 am

Xmasday wrote:
no wrote:
Xmasday wrote:
LewisD wrote:Hopefully this will still be running at the end of the month and I'll chip in a bit :)

Also: Today I learned Tsunade was a lady. Huh.


Yup I'm a lady, I thought it was obvious! Do I have some sort of masculine presence online? :lol:


Wrong colour text innit.


Is this better?

For others maybe. I know you are a lady. If I'm correct you said you have a child too.

Image
User avatar
Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Green Gecko » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:43 am

Help out Falsey, last reply by "no"

♥ gaems | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
User avatar
Sandy
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Akuma / Dormin
Location: Surrey, darling

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Sandy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:18 pm

What's the date we have to get Falsey money by to stop him being reposesed by the bank and sold at auction?

Tsunade wrote:
LewisD wrote:Hopefully this will still be running at the end of the month and I'll chip in a bit :)

Also: Today I learned Tsunade was a lady. Huh.


Yup I'm a lady, I thought it was obvious! Do I have some sort of masculine presence online? :lol:


I think it's nice that Lewis didn't jump to conlusions even though your username is female and you've got the (arguably) most feminine pokemon going in your signature.

User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Tsunade » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:30 pm

Sandy wrote:What's the date we have to get Falsey money by to stop him being reposesed by the bank and sold at auction?

Tsunade wrote:
LewisD wrote:Hopefully this will still be running at the end of the month and I'll chip in a bit :)

Also: Today I learned Tsunade was a lady. Huh.


Yup I'm a lady, I thought it was obvious! Do I have some sort of masculine presence online? :lol:


I think it's nice that Lewis didn't jump to conlusions even though your username is female and you've got the (arguably) most feminine pokemon going in your signature.


I just find it funny when I'm presumed to be Male :lol:

Image
Image
User avatar
Clarkman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Clarkman » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:35 pm

Sandy wrote:What's the date we have to get Falsey money by to stop him being reposesed by the bank and sold at auction?


GoFundMe runs for 30 days

User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by False » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:59 pm

Ive been taking some time out to look after myself so just want to say thanks again my dudes

Image
User avatar
Rapidly-Greying
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Kelty, scotland
Contact:

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Rapidly-Greying » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:38 pm

I've put in a wee something for you mate. I'm far from affluent but I'm well versed in mental health problems and people strawberry floating me over. Good luck

Rapidly-greying is SHITE at games
User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by False » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:06 pm

dudes Ive just thought I have a massive repository of pc game keys for humble bundle - I know its not much but if I posted up a big list would y'all be interested as a small thanks?

Image
User avatar
BobbyDigital
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: RZA

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by BobbyDigital » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:02 am

Mate! Sounds like life has been a bit shitty for you recently. I wish there was something I could say to make things better for you. Bloody women! You're a good bloke and people love you. I know that doesn't really mean anything, but remember you're a good person and people do love you.

False wrote:no homo


That's a throwback even for me! :lol: :lol: :lol: I stopped saying it because it's a bit too homophobic for me :lol: :lol: :lol: time has changed me.......mayne!

Falsey wrote:He got me in the woods, on a road and most memorably, on a canal boat.
User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by False » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:23 am

Bobby you are the boi

Look after yourself my man x

Image
User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by False » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:23 am

And it means more than you know

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Moggy » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:02 am

This thread has brought Bobby D back? :shock:

Stick around Bobby!

Image
User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Zilnad » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:02 am

Has anyone heard from Falsey since last night? These posts coupled with his post in the depression thread sound worryingly final. I'm really concerned.

User avatar
Sandy
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Akuma / Dormin
Location: Surrey, darling

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by Sandy » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:49 am

Zilnad wrote:Has anyone heard from Falsey since last night? These posts coupled with his post in the depression thread sound worryingly final. I'm really concerned.


He's online on Steam.

User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Help out Falsey
by False » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:30 pm

hi everyone, status update

estate agents are being arses with the house and not giving me info on key handover etc, supposed to be monday but honestly who even knows

I also got stung with an additional 675 deposit requirement because of my current financial situation which seems counterintuative if you ask me but there it is

managed to buy a mattress and bedding in the sales on monthly strap so whilst I wont have a bedframe or anything at least I wont be on the floor

due to start work again next week part time so my wages will be safe for a little bit at least

x

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rich and 37 guests