Page 1 of 4

How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:11 pm
by LightWanderer
Hi. Here's a thread where we just discuss our day etc can't find any on here and it's always good to vent!

I'm feeling exhausted but satisfied after going to the beach for my dog's 9th birthday. Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are all glitching - did someone divide 0 by 0?

Right now I'm just watching Coronation Street (it's on the news interval)

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:15 pm
by Moggy
It’s about time we had a thread to tell everyone how we are feeling right now.

My day was ok. As average as a day gets really. Currently having a poo so it’s all good.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:16 pm
by Kezzer
I am bollock naked after having a shower. Feel a bit damp, but at least I am cooling off. :datass:

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:17 pm
by Oblomov Boblomov
I'm a bit tipsy, feeling a bit sick after eating too much meat and cheese and drinking some very delicious prosecco.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:42 pm
by LightWanderer
Pooping, naked and tipsy - this has gotten off to a good start!

Hope you feel better Oblo Boblo

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:43 pm
by Sandy
There's no such thing as very delicious prosecco

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:46 pm
by Frank
I'm trying to renew my playstation plus but the store is just hanging on the loading screen after I put in the code... Maybe it's trying to tell me something.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:53 pm
by Oblomov Boblomov
Sandy wrote:There's no such thing as very delicious prosecco

Do you not like any sparkling wine or are you just racist towards Italians?

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:58 pm
by Corazon de Leon
I am wheezy and asthmatic. Watching MKR and preparing my body for Taskmaster.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:02 pm
by poshrule_uk
Went for a lunch time run at work for 3.5 miles, done some excercises in the garden and sat out fur3a bit enjoying the late evening sunshine. Feeling contented today.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:06 pm
by Sandy
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Sandy wrote:There's no such thing as very delicious prosecco

Do you not like any sparkling wine or are you just racist towards Italians?


The first one but I do also hate dem pesky italians.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:12 pm
by Squinty
I wish it was the weekend. We all spend too much time in work.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:21 pm
by Alvin Flummux
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Sandy wrote:There's no such thing as very delicious prosecco

Do you not like any sparkling wine or are you just racist towards Italians?


He's just upset because Stromboli exploded.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:24 pm
by Preezy
Feeling tired and I know my son will be up wanting his bottle at 5am, and yet I'm still lying on my bed playing Football Manager on my Switch like the smackhead I am.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:46 am
by LightWanderer
Just woke up. Had a dream where me and some friends were all exploring. We got to a dark street full of a cult of unmasked Shy Guys (thankfully we all had hoods on our clothing so were able blend in). The Shy Guys were all queuing up and one by one they'd go to their masked leader and whisper the word "Galahide". The leader would give them a mask and let them pass.
Some of my friends got through easy but I messed up the pronunciation of Galahide so I was sent to the corner to be executed. One of my friends rushed to help me but the leader glimpsed a tattoo underneath her sleeve (apparently tattoos are forbidden in their cult) and realized we were imposters. A chase broke out where the Shy Guys tried to catch me and my friends.
Then I woke up.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:49 am
by Moggy
AnOpenCasket wrote:Just woke up. Had a dream where me and some friends were all exploring. We got to a dark street full of a cult of unmasked Shy Guys (thankfully we all had hoods on our clothing so were able blend in). The Shy Guys were all queuing up and one by one they'd go to their masked leader and whisper the word "Galahide". The leader would give them a mask and let them pass.
Some of my friends got through easy but I messed up the pronunciation of Galahide so I was sent to the corner to be executed. One of my friends rushed to help me but the leader glimpsed a tattoo underneath her sleeve (apparently tattoos are forbidden in their cult) and realized we were imposters. A chase broke out where the Shy Guys tried to catch me and my friends.
Then I woke up.


Oh lord have mercy mercy mercy.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:57 am
by Blue Eyes
The back of my neck is peeling after getting a nasty sunburn on Monday. I've added more sunblock to it and now it's all greasy and it's very satisfying to rub it and feel the flakes of skin rubbing off on my fingers. Good job I can't see it as it's raw as strawberry float.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:10 pm
by Preezy
Preezy wrote:Feeling tired and I know my son will be up wanting his bottle at 5am, and yet I'm still lying on my bed playing Football Manager on my Switch like the smackhead I am.

4.30AM this morning, he must have know, the little gooseberry fool :lol: :x

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:11 pm
by Cuttooth
Preezy wrote:
Preezy wrote:Feeling tired and I know my son will be up wanting his bottle at 5am, and yet I'm still lying on my bed playing Football Manager on my Switch like the smackhead I am.

4.30AM this morning, he must have know, the little gooseberry fool :lol: :x

Fine him two weeks wages.

Re: How is everyone? Letting loose thread

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:11 pm
by LightWanderer
Preezy wrote:
Preezy wrote:Feeling tired and I know my son will be up wanting his bottle at 5am, and yet I'm still lying on my bed playing Football Manager on my Switch like the smackhead I am.

4.30AM this morning, he must have know, the little gooseberry fool :lol: :x


Kids are so adorable aren't they? What age is he?