Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village, and you are a horrible goose

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Cuđđoolph
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Cuđđoolph » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:59 pm

A village church with a snooty reverend would have been the icing on the cake. I wonder if the castle will make an appearance in an update/DLC?

User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Karl_ » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:12 pm

There's got to be a few areas of DLC some time next year, surely. Is there any official confirmation there'll be more yet?

User avatar
Merry Christmous Everyone
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - Switch, Mac and PC - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Merry Christmous Everyone » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Benzin wrote:This game was the most fun I've had in ages :wub:

The finale as well :lol:

We'd already discovered the pile of bells at the start and wondered why they were there. The dawning realisation of the whole game centred around the goose just wanting to nick the bells made us utterly lose it

I would love if they did some dlc... Goose in the city, Goose goes to France... The options are pretty endless!


Honestly, finishing the game and realising this was one of my favourite video game moments in a long time.

Image
User avatar
Snowballadeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Snowballadeer » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:27 pm

For those who have finished the game but didn’t read the link I posted: anyone familiar with the manga Uzumaki? And the ending of that?

It’s that but goose. Stealing bells for ever and ever in a grand cosmic cycle.

User avatar
Cuđđoolph
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - Switch, Mac and PC - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Cuđđoolph » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:30 pm

Tomous wrote:
Benzin wrote:This game was the most fun I've had in ages :wub:

The finale as well :lol:

We'd already discovered the pile of bells at the start and wondered why they were there. The dawning realisation of the whole game centred around the goose just wanting to nick the bells made us utterly lose it

I would love if they did some dlc... Goose in the city, Goose goes to France... The options are pretty endless!


Honestly, finishing the game and realising this was one of my favourite video game moments in a long time.


What made me laugh was assuming the village residents going "he's got the strawberry floating bell again!". :lol:

User avatar
Merry Christmous Everyone
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - Switch, Mac and PC - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Merry Christmous Everyone » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:33 pm

Cuttooth wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Benzin wrote:This game was the most fun I've had in ages :wub:

The finale as well :lol:

We'd already discovered the pile of bells at the start and wondered why they were there. The dawning realisation of the whole game centred around the goose just wanting to nick the bells made us utterly lose it

I would love if they did some dlc... Goose in the city, Goose goes to France... The options are pretty endless!


Honestly, finishing the game and realising this was one of my favourite video game moments in a long time.


What made me laugh was assuming the village residents going "he's got the strawberry floating bell again!". :lol:


Exactly :slol:

So much personality in this game without a word of dialogue :wub:

Image
User avatar
Cuđđoolph
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Cuđđoolph » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:40 pm

What if the goose tries to get the actual full size bell?!

User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Karl_ » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:43 pm

Balladeer wrote:For those who have finished the game but didn’t read the link I posted: anyone familiar with the manga Uzumaki? And the ending of that?

It’s that but goose. Stealing bells for ever and ever in a grand cosmic cycle.

Never thought I'd see Goose Game compared to Junji Ito :P

Cuttooth wrote:What if the goose tries to get the actual full size bell?!

Yes! :lol: It writes itself.

User avatar
OrangeXMS
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by OrangeXMS » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:04 am

I thought it was pretty obvious from the start you'd be stealing a bell to add to the pile. The exact source and manner of it was obviously unknown though

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - Switch, Mac and PC - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Dual » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:12 am

Cuttooth wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Benzin wrote:This game was the most fun I've had in ages :wub:

The finale as well :lol:

We'd already discovered the pile of bells at the start and wondered why they were there. The dawning realisation of the whole game centred around the goose just wanting to nick the bells made us utterly lose it

I would love if they did some dlc... Goose in the city, Goose goes to France... The options are pretty endless!


Honestly, finishing the game and realising this was one of my favourite video game moments in a long time.


What made me laugh was assuming the village residents going "he's got the strawberry floating bell again!". :lol:


Could be an episode of the Archers.

User avatar
Trelliz
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Trelliz » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:10 am

Karl_ wrote:There's got to be a few areas of DLC some time next year, surely. Is there any official confirmation there'll be more yet?


There'll be a battlepass where you can earn monster energy skins for the goose as well as a disgusting number of hats. Also in the interest of player choice there are OPTIONAL Honk Coins which you can buy.

Tragic Magic wrote:I'm giving esteem a name of crafty Fu mining pinitz strawberry float me I live roasted ponuts

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Snowballadeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Snowballadeer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:13 am

OrangeRKN wrote:I thought it was pretty obvious from the start you'd be stealing a bell to add to the pile. The exact source and manner of it was obviously unknown though

I didn't see the pile at the start, so seeing it at the end was news to me!

User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Karl_ » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:44 am

Trelliz wrote:
Karl_ wrote:There's got to be a few areas of DLC some time next year, surely. Is there any official confirmation there'll be more yet?


There'll be a battlepass where you can earn monster energy skins for the goose as well as a disgusting number of hats. Also in the interest of player choice there are OPTIONAL Honk Coins which you can buy.


:lol: Okay, fair. Can we agree that an old-school style expansion for Goose Game would be cool though, or am I being a liberal?

User avatar
Rudolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Rudolphin » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:49 am

I would like DLC. Perhaps a tie-in with Ryan Gosling?

Night Call: a game what I worked on. Out now!
t: @Tafdolphin | Twitch: Tafdolphin
User avatar
Somebody Else's Presents
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Somebody Else's Presents » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:52 am

Tafdolphin wrote:I would like DLC. Perhaps a tie-in with Ryan Gosling?


I would play Untitled Gosling Game.

Image
User avatar
Trelliz
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Trelliz » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:55 am

Karl_ wrote:
Trelliz wrote:
Karl_ wrote:There's got to be a few areas of DLC some time next year, surely. Is there any official confirmation there'll be more yet?


There'll be a battlepass where you can earn monster energy skins for the goose as well as a disgusting number of hats. Also in the interest of player choice there are OPTIONAL Honk Coins which you can buy.


:lol: Okay, fair. Can we agree that an old-school style expansion for Goose Game would be cool though, or am I being a liberal?


I agree, you could have a series of "Goose goes to Italy/Spain/etc" add-ons where it does annoying things at world landmarks. Each one wouldn't be have to be too long to still be funny.

Tragic Magic wrote:I'm giving esteem a name of crafty Fu mining pinitz strawberry float me I live roasted ponuts

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
OrangeXMS
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by OrangeXMS » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:00 am

What I want:

Every Goose Has Gone To The Rapture

What we'll get:

Untitled Goose Game: Blood Dragon

User avatar
Rudolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Rudolphin » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:04 am

Untitled Goose Two: Gaggle Boogaloo

Only Goose Forgives

Or the serialised sequel:

Goose Women

Night Call: a game what I worked on. Out now!
t: @Tafdolphin | Twitch: Tafdolphin
User avatar
OrangeXMS
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by OrangeXMS » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:15 am

Untitled Geese Game for the co-op DLC?

User avatar
Festivus Maximus
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Preezy

PostRe: Untitled Goose Game - Out now! - PS4, XB v in works - It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible go
by Festivus Maximus » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:18 am

Karl_ wrote: :lol: Okay, fair. Can we agree that an old-school style expansion for Goose Game would be cool though, or am I being a liberal?

IDGI - is liberal now a pejorative?

Any DLC won't have a title, it'll just be Untitled Goose Game DLC. It's untitled!


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], Rudolphin and 53 guests