Making a Murderer - Netflix

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by more heat than light » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:29 pm

Which of these three people would you least trust to get you out of prison?

Image

To be fair, I am the only one of the three yet to fail at this. 8-)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Poser » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:56 am

more heat than light wrote:Which of these three people would you least trust to get you out of prison?

Image


To be fair, I am the only one of the three yet to fail at this. 8-)



Going along dressed as "Coerced Brendan Dassey" is pretty strawberry floating sick, dude.

Image

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Moggy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 am

Poser wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Which of these three people would you least trust to get you out of prison?

Image


To be fair, I am the only one of the three yet to fail at this. 8-)



Going along dressed as "Coerced Brendan Dassey" is pretty strawberry floating sick, dude.

Image


That’s exactly what I thought of. :lol:

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Ad7 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:03 am

strawberry floating hell :lol:

"YEESSSSSSSS"

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by more heat than light » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:33 am

Shiiiit :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!

Return to “Stuff”