Making a Murderer - Netflix

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by more heat than light » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:29 pm

Which of these three people would you least trust to get you out of prison?

Image

To be fair, I am the only one of the three yet to fail at this. 8-)

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Poser » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:56 am

more heat than light wrote:Which of these three people would you least trust to get you out of prison?

Image


To be fair, I am the only one of the three yet to fail at this. 8-)



Going along dressed as "Coerced Brendan Dassey" is pretty strawberry floating sick, dude.

Image

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Moggy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 am

Poser wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Which of these three people would you least trust to get you out of prison?

Image


To be fair, I am the only one of the three yet to fail at this. 8-)



Going along dressed as "Coerced Brendan Dassey" is pretty strawberry floating sick, dude.

Image


That’s exactly what I thought of. :lol:

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Ad7 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:03 am

strawberry floating hell :lol:

"YEESSSSSSSS"

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by more heat than light » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:33 am

Shiiiit :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Monkey Man » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:08 pm


Image
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Photek » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:13 pm

:shock:

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
OhhEnnEmm
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by OhhEnnEmm » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:50 pm

I watched it all in one sitting. Was knackered!

But then I did loads of research and from what I've read, I personally believe it to actually be very shite tv.

Clearly very biased and only shows what the director wanted to show.

Good job the geeza is locked up, I can't stand behind a docu-series that makes people feel sorry for a monster, 'cause I think although he is dumb af, he also knows it bodes well for him to appear dumb af.

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Photek » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:48 pm

Who's the monser? Avery or Dassey or both?

Also "geeza" :slol: :fp:

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Green Gecko » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:21 pm

Welcome to GRcade!

♥ gaems | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Making a Murderer - Netflix
by Errkal » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:26 am

Hey look, Kratz has join GR!


Return to “Stuff”