[MCU Thread] Endgame

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by LewisD » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:51 pm

The thing that confuses me most is that Zendaya from The Greatest Showman is my current go-to Fap Bank entry.
Zendaya from Spiderman makes me want to turn myself in to the authorities.

She looks about ten years younger somehow! :/

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Hexx » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:55 pm



International version has different intro

User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Godzilla » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Good trailer, it's such a shame that Spider-Man has so few famous enemies and they have to use 4 elemental guys that even die hard marvel fans would struggle to name.

If only he had more people he had fought over the years. Guess that's the curse of Spider-Man, much like batman, no famous villains....

Yay for Mysterio though.

They could have had every named bad guy from the game, or venom, green goblin, sandman, ... Why have a guy who can control earth and it not be sandman. strawberry floats sake.

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Hexx » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:38 pm

Godzilla wrote:Good trailer, it's such a shame that Spider-Man has so few famous enemies and they have to use 4 elemental guys that even die hard marvel fans would struggle to name.

If only he had more people he had fought over the years. Guess that's the curse of Spider-Man, much like batman, no famous villains....

Yay for Mysterio though.

They could have had every named bad guy from the game, or venom, green goblin, sandman, ... Why have a guy who can control earth and it not be sandman. strawberry floats sake.


Guess

The elemental are fakes by Mystero as he tries to play the hero in the media/to the public

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Corazon de Leon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:46 pm

There’s no question in my mind that this is the case, or only Hydro-Man is legit and in league with Mysterio.

Image Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Hexx » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:07 pm

No doubt in your mind now you read my theory you dirty band wagon jumping copy cat.

User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Godzilla » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:25 pm

Never thought of that.

Good twist if it's true.

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Corazon de Leon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Hexx wrote:No doubt in your mind now you read my theory you dirty band wagon jumping copy cat.


It's literally the plot of Mysterio's first appearance in the '90s cartoon. :slol:

Image Image
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Rex Kramer » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:44 pm

It would be a better/bigger twist if he wasn't. Not sure it carries the same weight if everyone already knows someone is a villain from history.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Mafro » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Mysterio looks great and the leaked plot spoilers sound about right going by that trailer.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Dual » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:06 pm

When is this set?

User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Corazon de Leon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:09 pm

LewisD wrote:The thing that confuses me most is that Zendaya from The Greatest Showman is my current go-to Fap Bank entry.
Zendaya from Spiderman makes me want to turn myself in to the authorities.

She looks about ten years younger somehow! :/


Probably because she's made up to be a schoolchild, mate.

Image Image
User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Tafdolphin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Hexx wrote:
Godzilla wrote:Good trailer, it's such a shame that Spider-Man has so few famous enemies and they have to use 4 elemental guys that even die hard marvel fans would struggle to name.

If only he had more people he had fought over the years. Guess that's the curse of Spider-Man, much like batman, no famous villains....

Yay for Mysterio though.

They could have had every named bad guy from the game, or venom, green goblin, sandman, ... Why have a guy who can control earth and it not be sandman. strawberry floats sake.


Guess

The elemental are fakes by Mystero as he tries to play the hero in the media/to the public


That was my immediate thought too.

It looks fine. Another notch on the wall.

Gemini73 wrote:Yes your are a sanctimonious twat

Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Return_of_the_STAR » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:30 am

Excellent trailer. Really looking forward to it.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
Yubel
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Nowhere
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241
by Yubel » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Dual wrote:When is this set?


My sources say it takes place post-Infinity War. Which leads me to believe that this is all taking place in an alternate timeline; if Nick Fury (also a victim of the snap) is seeking out Spiderman to deal with this new threat rather than Iron Man, Thor or Hulk etc. then that, I think, adds credence to the theory.

That said, I have yet to see Ant Man and The Wasp so...correct me if I'm off track.

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer p241
by Rex Kramer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:01 pm

Best picture nomination for Black Panther.

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer p241
by Denster » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Really?

That's a stretch.

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer p241
by Denster » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Considering that infinity wars was far, far better.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer p241
by Mafro » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Deserves it more than The Dark Knight did when everyone was clamouring for that to be nominated :P

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer p241
by Rex Kramer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:22 pm

The thing that surprises me is that Black Panther was the biggest movie in the USA in 2018. I would have thought Infinity War would have done more at the box office.

I think Infinity War suffers with regards nominations because it isn't a self contained thing in the same way as Black Panther.

Last edited by Rex Kramer on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chanticleer, darksideby182, Denster, JediDragon05, Lex-Man, Tafdolphin, That's not a growth, Vermilion and 41 guests