[MCU Thread] Endgame

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Tomous » Tue May 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Denster wrote:How do people not say anything to people on their phones or chatting. Either scenario I politely ask them to stop. Then I tell them to.
Worst case scenario you ask an usher if they still persist. Although no one ever has when I've said something.
You've got a right to expect a certain amount of courtesy



We're British mate, we passively aggressively roll our eyes and tut round here thank you

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Dual » Tue May 07, 2019 12:03 pm

GLARING INTENSIFIES

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Ad7 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:56 pm

I just sit there rolling my eyes, developing a stomach ulcer and then spend the journey home almost crashing the car because I'm so irate.

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Denster » Tue May 07, 2019 1:14 pm

strawberry float that. If you're near me and you're being rude - you're getting told.

User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Frank » Tue May 07, 2019 2:14 pm

tbf I think people would take notice of someone who looks like you telling them off a lot more than they'd listen to most people :shifty:

Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by BID0 » Tue May 07, 2019 5:44 pm

I'm beginning to think Cora and Kevin Smith are the same person


User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Corazon de Leon » Tue May 07, 2019 5:55 pm

:lol:

Image Image
User avatar
mcjihge2
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by mcjihge2 » Tue May 07, 2019 6:28 pm


Xbox Live: GCE
User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by floydfreak » Wed May 08, 2019 12:55 am

nevermind

Last edited by floydfreak on Wed May 08, 2019 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
PsychicSykes
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Sykes Stadium

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by PsychicSykes » Wed May 08, 2019 1:53 am

Here's Don responding to a video like those dumb ones which was apparently reading their body language.


Youtube has been flooded with videos like that, created by manbabies who can't cope with a woman who stands up for minorities, like the time they pitched a fit because she suggested journalist interviews on her press tours could be more than just white dudes.

The perils of being a woman, I guess.

Tafdolphin wrote:Epic is the first real competition Valve have faced since the creation of Steam, and as any free-market capitalist would tell you, competition, real competition, always benefits the consumer.
User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Tafdolphin » Wed May 08, 2019 7:18 am

floydfreak wrote:Anyone here aware that Brie Larson is supposedly not that liked by the others.






Thoughts?


One is a video from a conservative Indian news network, the other from a right wing shit-stick who's latest is called 'How Family Guy destroyed Political Correctness'

Do some due strawberry floating diligence before posting baseless, sexist alt-right conspiracies.

Gemini73 wrote:You really are just an obnoxious little toad.

Yikes
Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Moggy » Wed May 08, 2019 8:29 am

Tafdolphin wrote:
floydfreak wrote:Anyone here aware that Brie Larson is supposedly not that liked by the others.






Thoughts?


One is a video from a conservative Indian news network, the other from a right wing shit-stick who's latest is called 'How Family Guy destroyed Political Correctness'

Do some due strawberry floating diligence before posting baseless, sexist alt-right conspiracies.


On the other hand though she does have a vagina and that does mean she cannot be trusted.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Mafro » Sat May 18, 2019 8:10 pm

If anyone hasn't seen Endgame yet you might want to stay away from Marvel's social media accounts since they're posting incredibly spoilery screenshots of stuff from towards the end of the movie.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Fade » Mon May 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Tomous wrote:
Denster wrote:How do people not say anything to people on their phones or chatting. Either scenario I politely ask them to stop. Then I tell them to.
Worst case scenario you ask an usher if they still persist. Although no one ever has when I've said something.
You've got a right to expect a certain amount of courtesy



We're British mate, we passively aggressively roll our eyes and tut round here thank you

Reminded me of yesterday

We were watching a street performer in London, a guy reaches into his bucket, steals a fiver and keeps on walking, everybody sees it but they just standing there pointing at him and moaning about him as he walks off with it.

Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by ITSMILNER » Wed May 22, 2019 7:35 pm

Question, do the digital releases of the Marvel movies feature all the same special features as the Blu Ray releases?

Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by BID0 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:19 pm

Yes and sometimes they have exclusive extras too I think. They normally post them on social media though so you're not missing out either way.

User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by ITSMILNER » Wed May 22, 2019 9:21 pm

Cool, I was thinking of selling my MCU Blu Rays and buying them all digitally instead!

Image
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Rocsteady » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:22 pm

Fade wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Denster wrote:How do people not say anything to people on their phones or chatting. Either scenario I politely ask them to stop. Then I tell them to.
Worst case scenario you ask an usher if they still persist. Although no one ever has when I've said something.
You've got a right to expect a certain amount of courtesy



We're British mate, we passively aggressively roll our eyes and tut round here thank you

Reminded me of yesterday

We were watching a street performer in London, a guy reaches into his bucket, steals a fiver and keeps on walking, everybody sees it but they just standing there pointing at him and moaning about him as he walks off with it.

Wut, that’s a very poor effort. Really should have said something to the guy, can’t always rely on others to do the right thing.

Finally saw this today, thought it was great. Much better than I was expecting, loved it.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Moggy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:28 am

Endgame now only needs $75million to overtake Avatar and become the highest grossing movie of all time.

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Endgame
by Return_of_the_STAR » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:58 am

Moggy wrote:Endgame now only needs $75million to overtake Avatar and become the highest grossing movie of all time.


I hope it does but I’m not convinced it will make it.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dowbocop, Errkal, Google [Bot], more heat than light, PuppetBoy, satriales, Vermilion, Zellery and 66 guests