Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
HaruKazuhira
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by HaruKazuhira » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:06 pm

Just Velkhana I think. I never got to play the previous one tho so It's all to me.

Image
"I am the reason, the answer and the problem"
twitter
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by Mafro » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:17 pm

Zinogre comin'



Time to get strawberry floating destroyed by Rajang again :datass:


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
HaruKazuhira
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by HaruKazuhira » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:09 pm

It's good to see them back in current gen glory. Never thought I'd see the day. It's kinda surreal lol. I really hope they don't hold back with Rajang either. He already looks pretty terrifying.

Image
"I am the reason, the answer and the problem"
twitter
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by Mafro » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Preloaded and ready :wub:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by Fade » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:00 am

Have they fixed the gem grind yet?

Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by ITSMILNER » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:26 am

I see they have a physical Edition with the main game and expansion so I might finally dive into this once that edition drops to around £25-30

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by Mafro » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 am

Put in about 15 hours since Friday :lol: :dread:

The subspecies I've fought so far just seem to be more annoying versions of the normal ones but with added status effect attacks like poison or sleep, but the "new" ones are really good, particularly Glavenus and Brachydios.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by ITSMILNER » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:00 pm

Mafro wrote:Put in about 15 hours since Friday :lol: :dread:

The subspecies I've fought so far just seem to be more annoying versions of the normal ones but with added status effect attacks like poison or sleep, but the "new" ones are really good, particularly Glavenus and Brachydios.


Do you 0lay online Maf or all single player?

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by Mafro » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:03 pm

ITSMILNER wrote:
Mafro wrote:Put in about 15 hours since Friday :lol: :dread:

The subspecies I've fought so far just seem to be more annoying versions of the normal ones but with added status effect attacks like poison or sleep, but the "new" ones are really good, particularly Glavenus and Brachydios.


Do you 0lay online Maf or all single player?

Usually do a monster singleplayer then just play in multiplayer if I'm farming it or having real trouble beating it.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by Mafro » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:23 pm

Resident Evil crossover. Claire and Leon and it looks like the handler is getting a Mr X skin :lol:


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Monster Hunter: World - PC, PS4, XB - Iceborne expansion due 6/9 - Gameplay trailer released
by Mafro » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:01 am

Update with Rajang is out now :dread:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], Rubix, Trelliz and 36 guests