Most hated character?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Ironhide » Wed May 01, 2019 7:45 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:Steve MacDonald on Coronation St. He's got a face like a smacked arse, has a personal life that is a complete disaster area and a string of failed marriages yet has an array of top quality women as exes.


Tracey :datass:

Image
Gemini73

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Gemini73 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:12 pm

Rey from Star Wars.

Her character pretty much dismisses the whole Jedi mythos. Totally unlikeable character who is both boring and annoying in equal measure. With the return of Palpatine in EP9 (however they decide to do it) I've a horrible feeling their going to shitcann the whole Anakin/Vader story arc in the new film by announcing that Rey is actually "The Chosen One".

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Peter Crisp » Wed May 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Gemini73 wrote:Rey from Star Wars.

Her character pretty much dismisses the whole Jedi mythos. Totally unlikeable character who is both boring and annoying in equal measure. With the return of Palpatine in EP9 (however they decide to do it) I've a horrible feeling their going to shitcann the whole Anakin/Vader story arc in the new film by announcing that Rey is actually "The Chosen One".


Really?
Erm, I can't see the fans being happy about that at all :slol: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
Gemini73

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Gemini73 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:45 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:Rey from Star Wars.

Her character pretty much dismisses the whole Jedi mythos. Totally unlikeable character who is both boring and annoying in equal measure. With the return of Palpatine in EP9 (however they decide to do it) I've a horrible feeling their going to shitcann the whole Anakin/Vader story arc in the new film by announcing that Rey is actually "The Chosen One".


Really?
Erm, I can't see the fans being happy about that at all :slol: .


It's just a hunch I have.

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Alvin Flummux » Wed May 01, 2019 9:51 pm

Gemini73 wrote:Her character pretty much dismisses the whole Jedi mythos.


She literally stole the sacred Jedi texts and will be learning the Jedi way from them.

Gemini73

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Gemini73 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:18 pm

Alvin Flummux wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:Her character pretty much dismisses the whole Jedi mythos.


She literally stole the sacred Jedi texts and will be learning the Jedi way from them.


Given how things have gone so far I doubt it. :lol:

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Alvin Flummux » Wed May 01, 2019 10:22 pm

Gemini73 wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:Her character pretty much dismisses the whole Jedi mythos.


She literally stole the sacred Jedi texts and will be learning the Jedi way from them.


Given how things have gone so far I doubt it. :lol:


Why?

User avatar
Xeno
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Xeno » Wed May 01, 2019 10:40 pm

Every bloody character from Discovery.

Gemini73

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Gemini73 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:41 pm

Because it's clear, certainly after TLJ, they have no direction. It's all over the shop.

But I'm not going through the whole TLJ debate again. It's been done to death. Mediocre film and Rey is a gooseberry fool character.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Mafro » Wed May 01, 2019 10:55 pm

I love pissy Star Wars geeks.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Most hated character?
by suzzopher » Wed May 01, 2019 11:05 pm

Bowser Jr, I hate him more than a man in his late 30’s should hate a fictional turtle child.

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Alvin Flummux » Thu May 02, 2019 2:08 am

Gemini73 wrote:Because it's clear, certainly after TLJ, they have no direction. It's all over the shop.

But I'm not going through the whole TLJ debate again. It's been done to death. Mediocre film and Rey is a gooseberry fool character.


You'd rather have had George Lucas' Midichlorian Masterwork?

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Peter Crisp » Thu May 02, 2019 2:11 am

Alvin Flummux wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:Because it's clear, certainly after TLJ, they have no direction. It's all over the shop.

But I'm not going through the whole TLJ debate again. It's been done to death. Mediocre film and Rey is a gooseberry fool character.


You'd rather have had George Lucas' Midichlorian Masterwork?


They should just accept that Star Wars isn't as good as Star Trek and scrap the entire franchise :shifty: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Alvin Flummux » Thu May 02, 2019 2:32 am

Peter Crisp wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:Because it's clear, certainly after TLJ, they have no direction. It's all over the shop.

But I'm not going through the whole TLJ debate again. It's been done to death. Mediocre film and Rey is a gooseberry fool character.


You'd rather have had George Lucas' Midichlorian Masterwork?


They should just accept that Star Wars isn't as good as Star Trek and scrap the entire franchise :shifty: .


Trek is trash.

User avatar
Skarjo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Skarjo » Thu May 02, 2019 3:18 am

Phoebe from Friends.

She went from cheerfully kooky to just being an utter bitch to everyone. I know everyone in the show got Flanderised to some extent, but Phoebe suffered the worst when she became utterly detestable.

Karl wrote:Can't believe I got baited into expressing a political stance on hentai

Skarjo's Scary Stories...
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Squinty » Thu May 02, 2019 6:46 am

Xeno wrote:Every bloody character from Discovery.


I like Saru. But yeah. Everyone else is terrible.

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Most hated character?
by Vermilion » Thu May 02, 2019 7:57 am

Skarjo wrote:Phoebe from Friends.

She went from cheerfully kooky to just being an utter bitch to everyone. I know everyone in the show got Flanderised to some extent, but Phoebe suffered the worst when she became utterly detestable.


She also mugged Ross and stole his science boy comic. :x


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Skarjo and 42 guests