Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Spice, spice, baby

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Moggy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:17 am

Preezy wrote:Nose isn't pointy enough on his mask, looks more like Daredevil than Bats.


You’re thinking of Ben Affleck.

Image
User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Zilnad » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:30 am

Preezy wrote:
Hexx wrote:What is that in the symbol?

I believe it's the metal from the bullets that killed his parents, melted down. Completely normal thing to do, we've all done it.


Wow, deep :fp:

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Preezy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:34 am

I'm actually really looking forward to this - I was a bit unsure when Pattinson was cast but everyone felt the same when Bale got the gig and he turned out to be the best Batman since Keaton. Apparently this is going to be set with Batman being 30ish, so not a green origin story and not a grizzled older Dark Knight that Affleck portrayed.

Image
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Rex Kramer » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:21 am

Ok, so it's whoever is the next Batman in a new Batman suit.
Meh.
Have I finally become an adult?

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Tomous » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:28 am

Preezy wrote:I'm actually really looking forward to this - I was a bit unsure when Pattinson was cast but everyone felt the same when Bale got the gig and he turned out to be the best Batman since Keaton. Apparently this is going to be set with Batman being 30ish, so not a green origin story and not a grizzled older Dark Knight that Affleck portrayed.



Colin Farrell as Penguin and Paul Dano (the creepy guy from Prisoners) as Riddler sound like good casting picks to me too.


Not sure about Andy Serkis as Alfred though...is he going to cgi suit an old man?

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Preezy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:33 am

Tomous wrote:Colin Farrell as Penguin and Paul Dano (the creepy guy from Prisoners) as Riddler sound like good casting picks to me too.


Not sure about Andy Serkis as Alfred though...is he going to cgi suit an old man?

I think Farrell and Dano could be great. Serkis can act just fine without the CGI, but I really liked Sean Pertwee's take on Alfred in Gotham, shame they couldn't have that continuity.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Moggy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:37 am

Tomous wrote:
Preezy wrote:I'm actually really looking forward to this - I was a bit unsure when Pattinson was cast but everyone felt the same when Bale got the gig and he turned out to be the best Batman since Keaton. Apparently this is going to be set with Batman being 30ish, so not a green origin story and not a grizzled older Dark Knight that Affleck portrayed.



Colin Farrell as Penguin and Paul Dano (the creepy guy from Prisoners) as Riddler sound like good casting picks to me too.


Not sure about Andy Serkis as Alfred though...is he going to cgi suit an old man?


If we are getting a younger Batman then a middle-aged Alfred could fit.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Moggy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:39 am

Rex Kramer wrote:Ok, so it's whoever is the next Batman in a new Batman suit.
Meh.
Have I finally become an adult?


No. A true adult doesn’t feel the need to tell people that they are finally an adult.

Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Tomous » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:40 am

Moggy wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Preezy wrote:I'm actually really looking forward to this - I was a bit unsure when Pattinson was cast but everyone felt the same when Bale got the gig and he turned out to be the best Batman since Keaton. Apparently this is going to be set with Batman being 30ish, so not a green origin story and not a grizzled older Dark Knight that Affleck portrayed.



Colin Farrell as Penguin and Paul Dano (the creepy guy from Prisoners) as Riddler sound like good casting picks to me too.


Not sure about Andy Serkis as Alfred though...is he going to cgi suit an old man?


If we are getting a younger Batman then a middle-aged Alfred could fit.



Yeah, that's a good point.

Image
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Rex Kramer » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:48 am

Moggy wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:Ok, so it's whoever is the next Batman in a new Batman suit.
Meh.
Have I finally become an adult?


No. A true adult doesn’t feel the need to tell people that they are finally an adult.

Thank christ for that, I was getting worried.

User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - 'The Batman' Test Footage p162
by Buffalo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:11 pm

Dano as The Riddler is an absolute masterstroke. Really hope it’s a good Batman movie.

User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - 'The Batman' Test Footage p162
by Godzilla » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:17 pm

Borderlands - Directed by Eli Roth has been announced.

(Based on the game of the same name)



That'll be.... Interesting

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Alvin Flummux » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:22 pm

Moggy wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:Ok, so it's whoever is the next Batman in a new Batman suit.
Meh.
Have I finally become an adult?


No. A true adult doesn’t feel the need to tell people that they are finally an adult.


Have you inadvertently uncovered the secret to eternal youth?

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - 'The Batman' Test Footage p162
by Cheeky Devlin » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:13 pm

Perhaps shows a bit too much, but looks good.


Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
AYAMMM 2020 is coming..... Hit The Switch
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - 'The Batman' Test Footage p162
by Mafro » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:36 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:Perhaps shows a bit too much, but looks good.


"Who would do that?!"

*cuts to a bunch of white girls*

:lol: :wub:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - 'The Batman' Test Footage p162
by Cheeky Devlin » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:37 pm

Yeah I liked that bit too. :lol:

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
AYAMMM 2020 is coming..... Hit The Switch
User avatar
Skarjo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Oscar Results 2020 p161
by Skarjo » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:50 am

Godzilla wrote:


Ah right, so Batman's in it then.

Karl wrote:Can't believe I got baited into expressing a political stance on hentai

Skarjo's Scary Stories...
User avatar
Skarjo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - 'The Batman' Test Footage p162
by Skarjo » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:52 am

Mafro wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:Perhaps shows a bit too much, but looks good.


"Who would do that?!"

*cuts to a bunch of white girls*

:lol: :wub:


Loved 'Say My Name' playing in the background too.

:lol:

Karl wrote:Can't believe I got baited into expressing a political stance on hentai

Skarjo's Scary Stories...
User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - 'The Batman' Test Footage p162
by Godzilla » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:25 pm



From the director of The Void

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - 'The Batman' Test Footage p162
by Hexx » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:02 pm

Image


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aayl1, ignition, Qikz, Skarjo and 47 guests