Movie News/Discussion Thread 2 - Wonder Woman 1984 on HBO Max (Dec 25th)

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Zilnad » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:23 pm

Should've swapped him with Colin Farrell for the ultimate double bluff.

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Alvin Flummux » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:14 pm

Moggy wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
tomvek wrote:
Godzilla wrote:Mads Mikkelsen is in talks to replace Johnny Depp in Fantastic Beasts 3.

What an upgrade! :shock: 8-)

Things really will have worked out for the best if he gets the role. I'm not a major fan of the films but having Mads in it would increase my interest.


How do they justify the actor change in the plot?


If you watched the first Fantastic Beasts film, then that question has already been answered.


It's... Did the Depp guy change his face?

User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Memento Mori » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:32 pm

Alvin Flummux wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
tomvek wrote:
Godzilla wrote:Mads Mikkelsen is in talks to replace Johnny Depp in Fantastic Beasts 3.

What an upgrade! :shock: 8-)

Things really will have worked out for the best if he gets the role. I'm not a major fan of the films but having Mads in it would increase my interest.


How do they justify the actor change in the plot?


If you watched the first Fantastic Beasts film, then that question has already been answered.


It's... Did the Depp guy change his face?

The plot twist at the end of the first one is that the character Colin Farrell has been playing for the entire film is really Johnny Depp's character who took a face changing potion.

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Alvin Flummux » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:36 pm

Memento Mori wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
tomvek wrote:
Godzilla wrote:Mads Mikkelsen is in talks to replace Johnny Depp in Fantastic Beasts 3.

What an upgrade! :shock: 8-)

Things really will have worked out for the best if he gets the role. I'm not a major fan of the films but having Mads in it would increase my interest.


How do they justify the actor change in the plot?


If you watched the first Fantastic Beasts film, then that question has already been answered.


It's... Did the Depp guy change his face?

The plot twist at the end of the first one is that the character Colin Farrell has been playing for the entire film is really Johnny Depp's character who took a face changing potion.


I forgot that, somehow. To be fair though, a lot of that film was pretty forgettable.

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Wedgie » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:58 pm

And they can change his face to whosever it will be casted.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Frank » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:03 pm

Alvin Flummux wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
tomvek wrote:
Godzilla wrote:Mads Mikkelsen is in talks to replace Johnny Depp in Fantastic Beasts 3.

What an upgrade! :shock: 8-)

Things really will have worked out for the best if he gets the role. I'm not a major fan of the films but having Mads in it would increase my interest.


How do they justify the actor change in the plot?


If you watched the first Fantastic Beasts film, then that question has already been answered.


It's... Did the Depp guy change his face?

The plot twist at the end of the first one is that the character Colin Farrell has been playing for the entire film is really Johnny Depp's character who took a face changing potion.


I forgot that, somehow. To be fair though, a lot of that film was pretty forgettable.


I literally couldn't tell you a single thing about the plot of the second film. Absolutely dire.

Image
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Memento Mori » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:12 am

Frank wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
tomvek wrote:
Godzilla wrote:Mads Mikkelsen is in talks to replace Johnny Depp in Fantastic Beasts 3.

What an upgrade! :shock: 8-)

Things really will have worked out for the best if he gets the role. I'm not a major fan of the films but having Mads in it would increase my interest.


How do they justify the actor change in the plot?


If you watched the first Fantastic Beasts film, then that question has already been answered.


It's... Did the Depp guy change his face?

The plot twist at the end of the first one is that the character Colin Farrell has been playing for the entire film is really Johnny Depp's character who took a face changing potion.


I forgot that, somehow. To be fair though, a lot of that film was pretty forgettable.


I literally couldn't tell you a single thing about the plot of the second film. Absolutely dire.

I recall a Jewish woman who was dating a muggle joining the Wizard Nazis who want to kill the muggles. That was a well-thought-out plot point. And The Flash is maybe Dumbledore's secret brother.

User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Godzilla » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:21 pm


Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Hove

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by PatSharpsMullet » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:32 pm


Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Preezy » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:42 pm

The strawberry float did I just watch :|

Tom and Jerry is very dear to my heart so this abomination will not be watched in my house, sorry kids.

Image
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Return_of_the_STAR » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:47 pm

Tom and Jerry looks great. Potentially fantastic casting!!

User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Godzilla » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:48 pm

That looks different. The interactions looks so off though. Like the prop they used for the characters was in the wrong place and they just animated a different space.

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Hove

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by PatSharpsMullet » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:18 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Tom and Jerry looks great. Potentially fantastic casting!!

I'm not sure who they could have casted for the Tom and Jerry roles other than Tom and Jerry themselves. :shifty:

Image
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Cuttooth » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:23 pm

Godzilla wrote:



:lol:

User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Godzilla » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:33 pm

Oh my, that's actually worse than what was in the original release. It might look good in motion I suppose. That and Jared back as the Joker should be massive alarm bells to everyone at WB.

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Rex Kramer » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:38 pm

Turd meet polish

User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Memento Mori » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:15 pm

Cuttooth wrote:
Godzilla wrote:



:lol:

I like how comic book Steppenwolf who's just a guy with a goatee and a pointy hat looks better than Snyder's overdesigned gooseberry fool.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Tomous » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:23 pm

Skyrim vibes.

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Umbral Plains

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Preezy » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:37 pm

How do you go to the toilet in an outfit like that?

Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Movie News/Discussion Thread 2
by Ironhide » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:45 pm

Preezy wrote:How do you go to the toilet in an outfit like that?


Bolded the answer to that question.

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aayl1, Bing [Bot], Christopher, Dowbocop, Errkal, Frank, Neo Cortex, Samuel_1, Skarjo, Somebody Else's Problem, Tafdolphin, Trelliz, Xeno, Zilnad and 119 guests