Xbox Game Pass - Remnant (XB1) AoE2 (PC), Rage 2,Talos etc out now. 3 Yakuza's, 10 Final Fantasy's, 50+ games announced.

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Afterparty out now for XB1.
by rinks » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:47 am

Check your Xbox messages. For completing one of the quests - not sure which one - I’ve been given a free download of the original Blair Witch Project film. Can’t tell if it’s to own or just a rental, but it’s a nice bonus.

User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Afterparty out now for XB1.
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:27 pm

rinks wrote:Check your Xbox messages. For completing one of the quests - not sure which one - I’ve been given a free download of the original Blair Witch Project film. Can’t tell if it’s to own or just a rental, but it’s a nice bonus.


I got this too, but i could not redeem the code. It just kept giving me an error message. Shame, i like that film. Tried in a browser and that did not work either. I wonder if this is all part of this weird problem i have where i can download any games with gold 360 games (always says i'm in the wrong region even though i'm not).

Image
Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Afterparty out now for XB1.
by KK » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:39 pm

All these glitches in modern gaming are enough to drive you to drink. And by you I mean me. They drive me to drink.

Image

Image
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Minit/Lonely Mountains Downhill/Secret Neighbor out now & The Outer Worlds out on Fri.
by rinks » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:16 pm

kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:I am enjoying Minit. Did not think I would, but it's actually a pretty cool mechanic. I do find myself confused at times with what I need to be doing next, but I guess that's pretty much the whole point.

Just finished my first run. Yes, it’s excellent. I’ll definitely replay for 100% items.

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Afterparty out now for XB1.
by Monkey Man » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:46 pm


Image
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Afterparty/LEGO Star Wars 3 out now for XB1. Dead by Daylight out for PC.
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:32 pm

Afterparty seems cool so far. It's glitchy as strawberry float mind, so if that sort of thing annoys you it's probably leaving it until it's patched. Not enjoying it as much as Oxenfree, but hopefully it will pick up a bit.

Image
Image
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Minit/Lonely Mountains Downhill/Secret Neighbor out now & The Outer Worlds out on Fri.
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:37 pm

rinks wrote:
kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:I am enjoying Minit. Did not think I would, but it's actually a pretty cool mechanic. I do find myself confused at times with what I need to be doing next, but I guess that's pretty much the whole point.

Just finished my first run. Yes, it’s excellent. I’ll definitely replay for 100% items.


Just went back to this and finished it (a massive 39%). Thought it was ok but didn't love it.

Finished Afterparty also which was really glitchy but I did really like it. Very little real gameplay though. Not as good as Oxenfree for me but worth a few hours of your time if you did enjoy that.

Image
Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Afterparty/LEGO Star Wars 3 out now for XB1. Dead by Daylight out for PC.
by Monkey Man » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:14 pm



Subnautica out on Thursday for XB1.

Image
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:27 am

Why has Panzer Dragoon Orta seemingly bypassed the EU market? Its on US gamepass i believe, and i was really looking forward to revisiting this game.

Image
Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by more heat than light » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:16 pm

kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:Why has Panzer Dragoon Orta seemingly bypassed the EU market? Its on US gamepass i believe, and i was really looking forward to revisiting this game.


Can't you just switch regions?

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by Photek » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:26 pm

more heat than light wrote:
kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:Why has Panzer Dragoon Orta seemingly bypassed the EU market? Its on US gamepass i believe, and i was really looking forward to revisiting this game.


Can't you just switch regions?

Yep, official advice on Xbox Forums is to change to US, kick off download then change it back after.

Image
Modern Warfare Tag: PHOTEK#9326680
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by Rax » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:11 pm

Photek wrote:
more heat than light wrote:
kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:Why has Panzer Dragoon Orta seemingly bypassed the EU market? Its on US gamepass i believe, and i was really looking forward to revisiting this game.


Can't you just switch regions?

Yep, official advice on Xbox Forums is to change to US, kick off download then change it back after.

That seems a bit shitty no? Why are Microsoft advising people to get around a country filter this way? Its cool you can do it but is odd that they would recommend you do it.

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by Photek » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:23 pm

It is a bit weird yes.

Image
Modern Warfare Tag: PHOTEK#9326680
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:36 pm

Ah cool, that's easy then. Do you just switch region on the console itself? And when you switch back it still plays ok or does it ask you to buy the title / insert disc?

I have some weird region issue with my Xbox Gold / Game pass subs (i'm not going in to it again here, i have managed to bore myself with the issue), but this should be ok? No risk to game saves, reward points etc?

Image
Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by BID0 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:28 pm

kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:Ah cool, that's easy then. Do you just switch region on the console itself? And when you switch back it still plays ok or does it ask you to buy the title / insert disc?

I have some weird region issue with my Xbox Gold / Game pass subs (i'm not going in to it again here, i have managed to bore myself with the issue), but this should be ok? No risk to game saves, reward points etc?

It depends where you intend to start the download from I guess.

If you're doing it from the Xbox website then you need to change the webpage country in the bottom left. I've done this loads to redeem region specific free games when games with gold have regional differences etc

If you're downloading from the console then you need to change the region in the settings app and restart your console to apply the change. I did this to unlock Outer Worlds 12 hours earlier by switching to New Zealand then switched back to the UK the following day when it was launch day here.

User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:34 pm

BID0 wrote:
kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:Ah cool, that's easy then. Do you just switch region on the console itself? And when you switch back it still plays ok or does it ask you to buy the title / insert disc?

I have some weird region issue with my Xbox Gold / Game pass subs (i'm not going in to it again here, i have managed to bore myself with the issue), but this should be ok? No risk to game saves, reward points etc?

It depends where you intend to start the download from I guess.

If you're doing it from the Xbox website then you need to change the webpage country in the bottom left. I've done this loads to redeem region specific free games when games with gold have regional differences etc

If you're downloading from the console then you need to change the region in the settings app and restart your console to apply the change. I did this to unlock Outer Worlds 12 hours earlier by switching to New Zealand then switched back to the UK the following day when it was launch day here.


Cool, thanks. I will switch the console to US, download, then switch back and see if I can still access the game from my UK account.

Image
Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by Monkey Man » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:10 pm



No release date yet.

Metro 2033 Redux is now on PC Game Pass.

Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by Monkey Man » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:50 am

I think Rage 2 is being added to Game Pass as part of XO19. If you go to the store on the Xbox console and go to the "Deals" tab and down to "Xbox Game Pass Deals", Rage 2 is listed but not yet discounted.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/commen ... deals_not/

Image
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by Photek » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:09 pm

Decent enough shout that. I reckon Greedfall and Control will join in the new year also.

Image
Modern Warfare Tag: PHOTEK#9326680
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Subnautica & Lord of The Rings Adventure Card Game out now for XB1.
by Monkey Man » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:43 pm

Witcher 3 coming to Xbox Game Pass, leaked via a twitch ad - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/commen ... xbox_game/

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addsy0, Balladeer, Dig Dug, DrPepperMan, Hime, Hound, Manwell Pablo, Nook29, Pedz, Peter Crisp, Photek, Rubix, Somebody Else's Problem and 46 guests