Xbox Game Pass - Fallout 76, Crosscode, Soulcalibur VI (XB1) & Endless Space_2 (PC) out now.

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Minecraft Dungeons, Halo 2 (PC), Red Dead 2 (XB1) & Streets of Rage 4 out now. No Man's Sky out in
by Monkey Man » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:05 pm

Image

Bard’s Tale Remastered and Resnarkled (Console & PC) – June 18
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join your quest! Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20 hours of adventure, featuring a vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs, and more!

Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 (PC) – June 11
Explore Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2, the latest dramatic story development in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The Gathering Storm and the 13th Black Crusade serve as the canvas for three extensive and dynamic campaigns with high narrative values, focusing on the Tyranids, the Necrons, and the Imperium. Explore the systems in the Eye of Terror, with or against renowned characters such as Belisarius Cawl, Guilliman, and more.

Battletech (PC) – June 11
The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. Take command of your own mercenary outfit of ‘Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war. Upgrade your starfaring base of operations, negotiate mercenary contracts with feudal lords, repair and maintain your stable of aging BattleMechs, and execute devastating combat tactics to defeat your enemies on the battlefield.

Dungeon of the Endless (Console & PC) – June 11
Dungeon of the Endless is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense game offering a retro 2D look with modern 3D graphics. You and your team of heroes must protect the generator of your crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon and facing waves of monsters and special events as you try to find their way out… so what could go wrong… open the door!

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMix (Console) – June 11
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix is an HD remastered collection of six unforgettable Kingdom Hearts experiences available for the first time with Xbox Game Pass! Join Sora, Donald, and Goofy as they help light overcome the darkness across iconic Disney worlds. Team up with beloved characters such as Captain Jack Sparrow (“Pirates of the Caribbean”), Simba (“The Lion King”), Beast (“Beauty and the Beast”), Ariel (“The Little Mermaid”), and many more. Experience the magic of Kingdom Hearts on Xbox!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (Console) – June 11
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is a compilation of three magical Kingdom Hearts experiences that no fan should be without. Experience epic battles as Sora and Riku begin to prepare for their final battle against Master Xehanort in the beautifully remastered Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD. In Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage – players join Aqua as she struggles to survive against the deceptions and terrors of the Dark World. Experience these unforgettable Kingdom Hearts journeys on Xbox!

No Man’s Sky (Console & PC) – June 11
Inspired by the adventure and imagination that we love from classic science-fiction, No Man’s Sky presents you with a galaxy to explore, filled with unique planets and lifeforms, and constant danger and action. In No Man’s Sky, every star is the light of a distant sun, each orbited by planets filled with life, and you can go to any of them you choose. Fly smoothly from deep space to planetary surfaces, with no loading screens, and no limits. In this infinite procedurally generated universe, you’ll discover places and creatures that no other players have seen before – and perhaps never will again.

Thronebreaker (Console) – June 18
Thronebreaker is a single player role-playing game set in the world of The Witcher that combines narrative-driven exploration with unique puzzles and card battle mechanics. Crafted by the developers responsible for some of the most iconic moments in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the game spins a truly regal tale of Meve, a war-veteran queen of two Northern Realms — Lyria and Rivia. Facing an imminent Nilfgaardian invasion, Meve is forced to enter the warpath once again, and set out on a dark journey of destruction and revenge.

DLC / Game Updates

Pre-install Grounded (Xbox Game Preview / Console & PC) – June 16
The world is a vast, beautiful, and dangerous place – especially when you have been shrunken to the size of an ant. Explore, build, and survive together in this cooperative survival-adventure. Can you thrive alongside the hordes of giant insects, fighting to survive the perils of the backyard? Pre-install starting June 16, join our community, and help shape the future of Grounded in Xbox Game Preview with Xbox Game Pass on July 28.

eFootball PES 2020 Euros DLC (Console) – June 11
Be the first and compete in your own UEFA Euro 2020™ tournament! The free DLC for eFootball PES 2020 offers everything you need for a fun summer of football. Select from 55 authentic UEFA national teams and compete against European giants in the official tournament mode. Download the DLC now!

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind (Console) – June 11
Available as a free upgrade for Xbox Game Pass members, adventure awaits in this new chapter of the award-winning online series. Morrowind is on the verge of destruction, and it’s up to you to save it from a deadly Daedric threat. Embark on a dangerous journey through legendary locales, from volcanic ashlands to mushroom-filled forests.If you want to go above & beyond you can grab the Greymoor upgrade which includes Morrowind, Summerset, Elsweyr, and the all new Greymoor chapter available now!


Leaving June 15

Book of Demons (PC)
Everspace (Console & PC)
Resident Evil Revelations (Console)
Riptide GP: Renegade (Console & PC)
Riverbond (Console & PC)
Samorost 3 (PC)
Screamride (Console)
Superhot (Console & PC)
Supermarket Shriek (Console & PC)
The Last Door: Season 2 (PC)
The Stillness of the Wind (PC)

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/10/ ... june-2020/

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Minecraft Dungeons, Halo 2 (PC), Red Dead 2 (XB1) & Streets of Rage 4 out now. No Man's Sky out in
by Somebody Else's Problem » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:18 pm

They're starting to add DLC to the Game Pass offerings? Nice!

Image
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Minecraft Dungeons, Halo 2 (PC), Red Dead 2 (XB1) & Streets of Rage 4 out now. No Man's Sky out in
by Photek » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Pretty happy with the free DLC and Endless Dungeon.

Image
Modern Warfare Tag: PHOTEK#9326680
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by Squinty » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:45 pm

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, that's cool. I wonder how they hold up.

User avatar
Garth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Norn Iron

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by Garth » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:33 pm

Looks like I'm finally going to play No Man's Sky then!

User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by rinks » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:50 pm

Nice one. I nearly bought Thronebreaker at the weekend.

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by DarkRula » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:59 pm

Both Kingdom Hearts games... I am so glad I held off on them. I really need to hurry up and finish of LEGO Jurassic World so I can get into some of these new Game Pass offerings.

Image
Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by Somebody Else's Problem » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:36 pm

I'm looking forward to giving No Man's Sky a go

Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by Monkey Man » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:14 pm

Just finished Arkham Knight & Minecraft Dungeons so perfect timing to give No Man's Sky a go given its massive post-launch changes. Thronebreaker for my chill out game.

Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by Monkey Man » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:00 am

Both Kingdom Hearts along with Dungeon of the Endless out now, sounds like NMS gets updates in the afternoons so maybe out then.

Playing the content in this order makes the most sense:

1.5: Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix

1.5: Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories

2.5: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

1.5: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Cinematics (These include the story beats of the original 358/2 Days game for the DS)

2.5: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix

2.5: Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded Cinematics (These include the story beats of a old Phone/DS game)

2.8: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

(Oh god) 2.8: Kingdom Hearts: 0.2: Birth By Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage

2.8: Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover film

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:Mind DLC

Some people choose to watch 358/2 before 2 and tbh it loses it's impact if you don't play through 2 first.

Image
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by Photek » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:44 am

Kingdom Hearts....meh.

Mates get to play No Mans Sky now tho, hopefully we can get a crew together.

Image
Modern Warfare Tag: PHOTEK#9326680
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: mhtl
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by more heat than light » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:44 am

Monkey Man wrote:Both Kingdom Hearts along with Dungeon of the Endless out now, sounds like NMS gets updates in the afternoons so maybe out then.

Playing the content in this order makes the most sense:

1.5: Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix

1.5: Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories

2.5: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

1.5: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Cinematics (These include the story beats of the original 358/2 Days game for the DS)

2.5: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix

2.5: Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded Cinematics (These include the story beats of a old Phone/DS game)

2.8: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

(Oh god) 2.8: Kingdom Hearts: 0.2: Birth By Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage

2.8: Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover film

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:Mind DLC

Some people choose to watch 358/2 before 2 and tbh it loses it's impact if you don't play through 2 first.


I don't think I've ever seen a post that's made a game seem more unwelcoming. :lol:

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by Photek » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:46 am

more heat than light wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:Both Kingdom Hearts along with Dungeon of the Endless out now, sounds like NMS gets updates in the afternoons so maybe out then.

Playing the content in this order makes the most sense:

1.5: Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix

1.5: Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories

2.5: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

1.5: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Cinematics (These include the story beats of the original 358/2 Days game for the DS)

2.5: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix

2.5: Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded Cinematics (These include the story beats of a old Phone/DS game)

2.8: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

(Oh god) 2.8: Kingdom Hearts: 0.2: Birth By Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage

2.8: Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover film

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts 3: Re:Mind DLC

Some people choose to watch 358/2 before 2 and tbh it loses it's impact if you don't play through 2 first.


I don't think I've ever seen a post that's made a game seem more unwelcoming. :lol:

:lol:

The whole Kingdom hearts sequel stuff is insane, really can't be arsed.

Image
Modern Warfare Tag: PHOTEK#9326680
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by Cuttooth » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:20 am

I highly recommend the Waypoint podcast series on the Kingdom Hearts plot told in chronological order.

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by DarkRula » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:10 pm

Who needs to bother about the deeper lore of the Kingdom Hearts series? Just enjoy the gameplay and exploring the various Disney worlds, along with the interactions that come from those Disney worlds. Some of the truly original stuff can offer some good things as well (yes, I'm one of those who likes KH2's opening tutorial with Roxas), but anything regarding the deeper lore I couldn't really care about.

Image
Image
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by rinks » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:00 pm

I hate Disney. Might still play them.

Can you make Donald Duck die?

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by DarkRula » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:30 pm

rinks wrote:Can you make Donald Duck die?


Yes. He'll die, over and over. But you can't kill him yourself, even though you'll want to.

Image
Image
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by rinks » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:32 pm

DarkRula wrote:
rinks wrote:Can you make Donald Duck die?


Yes. He'll die, over and over. But you can't kill him yourself, even though you'll want to.


So you can let him die? And you actually see him die?

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by DarkRula » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:34 pm

rinks wrote:
DarkRula wrote:
rinks wrote:Can you make Donald Duck die?


Yes. He'll die, over and over. But you can't kill him yourself, even though you'll want to.


So you can let him die? And you actually see him die?


Not in the way you want, no. He'll just be knocked out. It's not like you'll see him stabbed in the chest with a giant key, left to rot in his uncle's bistro.

Image
Image
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by rinks » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:45 pm

DarkRula wrote:
rinks wrote:
DarkRula wrote:
rinks wrote:Can you make Donald Duck die?


Yes. He'll die, over and over. But you can't kill him yourself, even though you'll want to.


So you can let him die? And you actually see him die?


Not in the way you want, no. He'll just be knocked out. It's not like you'll see him stabbed in the chest with a giant key, left to rot in his uncle's bistro.


Ah, ok. I’ll leave it then. Cheers.


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackoutHERO, chanticleer, D_C, Edd, ITSMILNER, Mafro, Photek, PuppetBoy, Skarjo and 145 guests