Xbox Game Pass - Soulcalibur VI (XB1) & Out of the Park Baseball 21 (PC) out now. Fallout 76 out next Thursday.

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out on Thursday
by Monkey Man » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:16 pm

No Man's Sky is out now, 10GB, not sure if it includes the latest cross play update.

Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by Monkey Man » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:51 pm

This is out on Thursday for Console, for some reason not mentioned in the recent announcement.



Purgatory, Wyoming, 1888.

A place of gun smoke and darkness, sin and damnation, wendigos and witches. A shifting, chaotic world that takes its form from the memories, culture or beliefs of the souls who pass through. When a dead man awakens with only the memory of a figure in black, he sets into motion a chain of events that have truly mythic consequences.

Step into the boots of the dead man William Mason (voiced by Ron Perlman) and descend into the grim and gritty world of Purgatory in this fast-paced cover shooter which combines the fluidity of twin-stick controls and tactical cover usage. Put your skills to the test - Dodge behind cover as you try to outgun your enemies in the unknown procedurally generated hunting grounds. The Wild West has never been this dark.

https://westofdead.com/

Image
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by Photek » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:51 am

Nice, loved the look of this.

Image
Modern Warfare Tag: PHOTEK#9326680
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by rinks » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:12 am

Yeah, me too. I’d forgotten about it until now. Nice surprise.

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: mhtl
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by more heat than light » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:18 pm

Metro Exodus
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada (Win 10)
Die For Valhalla!
ACA NeoGeo Metal Slug X
Neon Chrome
Shadow Tactics: Blades Of The Shogun
Steamworld Dig 2
The Flame And The Flood
Life Is Strange 2

All leaving on 30th June.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by rinks » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:57 pm

Oh balls, there are quite a few of those I really want to play but haven’t got round to.

User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:18 am

Monkey Man wrote:This is out on Thursday for Console, for some reason not mentioned in the recent announcement.



Purgatory, Wyoming, 1888.

A place of gun smoke and darkness, sin and damnation, wendigos and witches. A shifting, chaotic world that takes its form from the memories, culture or beliefs of the souls who pass through. When a dead man awakens with only the memory of a figure in black, he sets into motion a chain of events that have truly mythic consequences.

Step into the boots of the dead man William Mason (voiced by Ron Perlman) and descend into the grim and gritty world of Purgatory in this fast-paced cover shooter which combines the fluidity of twin-stick controls and tactical cover usage. Put your skills to the test - Dodge behind cover as you try to outgun your enemies in the unknown procedurally generated hunting grounds. The Wild West has never been this dark.

https://westofdead.com/


This is coming to Game Pass? Nice! I really liked the look of this when i saw it previewed way back, and Ron Pearlman is always a class act.

Image
Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: mhtl
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by more heat than light » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:15 am

rinks wrote:Oh balls, there are quite a few of those I really want to play but haven’t got round to.


I started Life Is Strange 2 as soon as I saw. Should get it done in plenty of time.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by rinks » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:10 am

more heat than light wrote:
rinks wrote:Oh balls, there are quite a few of those I really want to play but haven’t got round to.


I started Life Is Strange 2 as soon as I saw. Should get it done in plenty of time.


Yeah, that’s straight to the top of my list too.

User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by Photek » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:35 am

I was going to pick up Metro Exodus in last sale, ill wait for it to be on sale again.

Image
Modern Warfare Tag: PHOTEK#9326680
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Thronebreaker/West of Dead (XB1) etc out now.
by Monkey Man » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:19 pm

Image

Coming Soon:

The Messenger (Console) - June 25
Streets of Rogue (Console) - June 25
Night Call (Console) - June 24
Observation (Console+PC) - June 25

Leaving June 30th:

Metro Exodus (Console+PC)
ACA Neogeo Metal Slug X (Console+PC)
Life is Strange 2 (Console)
Neon Chrome (Console+PC)
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (Console+PC)
Steamworld Dig 2 (Console+PC)
The Flame in the Flood (Console+PC)
Battlefleet Gothic Armada (PC)
Die for Valhalla! (PC)

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/24/ ... ve-2-2020/

Image
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Night Call out now. The Messenger/Streets of Rogue (XB1) & Observation out on Thursday.
by Cheeky Devlin » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Messenger is top-tier. Great game.

I also bought and played Observation when it release on PC last year. I really enjoyed it and it's not too long (5-6 hours at a push).

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
AYAMMM 2020 is coming..... Hit The Switch
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Night Call out now. The Messenger/Streets of Rogue (XB1) & Observation out on Thursday.
by Jenuall » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:55 pm

The Messenger is one of those that has been sat there looking at me from my wish list for ages and I never really know if I want it or not!

Image
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Night Call out now. The Messenger/Streets of Rogue (XB1) & Observation out on Thursday.
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:10 pm

Observation is a game that i really liked the sound of. Looking forward to somehow fitting that in with the other 15 or so games that are "top of my list".

Game Pass :wub:

Image
Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Night Call out now. The Messenger/Streets of Rogue (XB1) & Observation out on Thursday.
by Squinty » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Oooh I'll play Messenger.

User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Night Call, The Messenger/Streets of Rogue (XB1) & Observation out now.
by rinks » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:28 pm

Moving Out is a fun game. It doesn’t take all that long to play through, but has a nice level of challenge to it without being frustrating. Seems designed to be played local co-op, but it’s perfectly playable entirely solo.

I’ve declined to recommend it until now, because the achievements have been a glitched-up disaster, but they’ve fixed all that with a patch this week.

User avatar
rinks
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Aboard the train that goes around the world

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by rinks » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:09 pm

rinks wrote:
more heat than light wrote:
rinks wrote:Oh balls, there are quite a few of those I really want to play but haven’t got round to.


I started Life Is Strange 2 as soon as I saw. Should get it done in plenty of time.


Yeah, that’s straight to the top of my list too.


Just completed it. I should have finished it days ago, but in the obscenely hot weather I couldn’t face turning the Xbox on (though it would have been suitably atmospheric for the desert scenes). Fantastic game.

EDIT: I didn’t realise how huge the game files were. That’s 59GB of useful space I’ve got back!

User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: mhtl
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - No Man’s Sky, Kingdom Hearts HD (1.5/2.5/2.8 XB1), Battletech (PC) etc out now.
by more heat than light » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:07 am

rinks wrote:
rinks wrote:
more heat than light wrote:
rinks wrote:Oh balls, there are quite a few of those I really want to play but haven’t got round to.


I started Life Is Strange 2 as soon as I saw. Should get it done in plenty of time.


Yeah, that’s straight to the top of my list too.


Just completed it. I should have finished it days ago, but in the obscenely hot weather I couldn’t face turning the Xbox on (though it would have been suitably atmospheric for the desert scenes). Fantastic game.

EDIT: I didn’t realise how huge the game files were. That’s 59GB of useful space I’ve got back!


I'm right at the end, but I think it's fair to say my impressions are almost the complete opposite of yours. Will do a review when I'm done.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Night Call, The Messenger/Streets of Rogue (XB1) & Observation out now.
by Monkey Man » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:10 pm



Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Night Call, The Messenger/Streets of Rogue (XB1) & Observation out now.
by Monkey Man » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:19 pm


Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Red 5 stella, Saint of Killers, Ste, Trelliz, Zilnad and 57 guests