The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
mcjihge2
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by mcjihge2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:07 pm

Sabrina season 2 seems to be on Netflix now :D

Xbox Live: GCE
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Rex Kramer » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:33 pm

The new David Attenborough thing on Netflix is in Dolbyvision and it's damn fine looking.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Mafro » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Just noticed The Thing is up. One of my favourite films ever.

Noticed Deadpool 2 is one already, never got the chance to watch that.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Squinty » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Started watching One Punch Man. This show is pretty funny.

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Wedgie » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Squinty wrote:Started watching One Punch Man. This show is pretty funny.


Don’t expect another season for a long time.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Preezy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Squinty wrote:Started watching One Punch Man. This show is pretty funny.

I just finished the first series today, really enjoyed it.

Some of the exposition is a bit clunky, perhaps intentionally so - "I am going to switch my stance from defend to attack so I can defeat you!" - but it's quite charming nonetheless.

Final 2 episodes are great fun :datass:

Wedgie wrote:Don’t expect another season for a long time.

:dread: :(

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Wedgie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:10 pm

The “Found You” moment in One Punch Man is hiralious.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Ironhide » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:34 pm

Wedgie wrote:The “Found You” moment in One Punch Man is hiralious.


This was my favourite scene:

Image


:lol:

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Pedz » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:15 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Squinty wrote:Started watching One Punch Man. This show is pretty funny.


Don’t expect another season for a long time.



Pretty sure season 2 started last Wednesday.

Edit: Didn't notice this was the Netflix thread :lol: so yeah, you will likely have to wait awhile.

ImageImage
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Wedgie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Pedz wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Squinty wrote:Started watching One Punch Man. This show is pretty funny.


Don’t expect another season for a long time.



Pretty sure season 2 started last Wednesday.

Edit: Didn't notice this was the Netflix thread :lol: so yeah, you will likely have to wait awhile.


Yeah, it would be ages before it appears on Netflix.

Also the first season came out in OCTOBER 2015! That’s pretty a long wait for the second season!

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Met
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Met » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:33 pm

By the looks of it the current anime season will go up to where the manga is right now, or at least pretty damn close based on characters shown in the ending. Unless they adapt the webcomic, which I'm not sure how much further ahead it is, there will be a real long drought going forward on both subs and dubs.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Squinty » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Wedgie wrote:The “Found You” moment in One Punch Man is hiralious.


Was that the bit with the Mole escaping?

Because I burst out laughing at that. It was so absurd.

User avatar
TigaSefi
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by TigaSefi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:27 pm

Getting US Netflix back is great! That’s all the latest marvel/ Star Wars movies being re-Watched. Wonder Woman is nowhere to be found anywhere?

Image
1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Wedgie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:18 pm

Squinty wrote:
Wedgie wrote:The “Found You” moment in One Punch Man is hiralious.


Was that the bit with the Mole escaping?

Because I burst out laughing at that. It was so absurd.


Yeah. :lol:

Image

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Wedgie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:20 pm

TigaSefi wrote:Getting US Netflix back is great! That’s all the latest marvel/ Star Wars movies being re-Watched. Wonder Woman is nowhere to be found anywhere?
m

Wonder Woman haven’t been on any streaming sites yet so far I know.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Squinty » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:29 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Wedgie wrote:The “Found You” moment in One Punch Man is hiralious.


Was that the bit with the Mole escaping?

Because I burst out laughing at that. It was so absurd.


Yeah. :lol:

Image


I love how placid his expression is.

User avatar
TigaSefi
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by TigaSefi » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:13 am

Wedgie wrote:
TigaSefi wrote:Getting US Netflix back is great! That’s all the latest marvel/ Star Wars movies being re-Watched. Wonder Woman is nowhere to be found anywhere?
m

Wonder Woman haven’t been on any streaming sites yet so far I know.


I was thinking that! Must be super expensive still. Only profitable thing DC has! :slol:

Image
1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Moggy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:36 am

TigaSefi wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
TigaSefi wrote:Getting US Netflix back is great! That’s all the latest marvel/ Star Wars movies being re-Watched. Wonder Woman is nowhere to be found anywhere?
m

Wonder Woman haven’t been on any streaming sites yet so far I know.


I was thinking that! Must be super expensive still. Only profitable thing DC has! :slol:


Aquaman took over $1billion.

User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Wedgie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:38 am

Moggy wrote:
TigaSefi wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
TigaSefi wrote:Getting US Netflix back is great! That’s all the latest marvel/ Star Wars movies being re-Watched. Wonder Woman is nowhere to be found anywhere?
m

Wonder Woman haven’t been on any streaming sites yet so far I know.


I was thinking that! Must be super expensive still. Only profitable thing DC has! :slol:


Aquaman took over $1billion.


Perhaps it’s because it’s still on Sky Movies, maybe?

Dunno how those broadcasting rights work, as some are on Netflix/Amazon Prime while still on Sky. Dunno.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
TigaSefi
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by TigaSefi » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:38 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Moggy wrote:
TigaSefi wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
TigaSefi wrote:Getting US Netflix back is great! That’s all the latest marvel/ Star Wars movies being re-Watched. Wonder Woman is nowhere to be found anywhere?
m

Wonder Woman haven’t been on any streaming sites yet so far I know.


I was thinking that! Must be super expensive still. Only profitable thing DC has! :slol:


Aquaman took over $1billion.


Perhaps it’s because it’s still on Sky Movies, maybe?

Dunno how those broadcasting rights work, as some are on Netflix/Amazon Prime while still on Sky. Dunno.


Yesterday, on International Women's Day, it was announced that Wonder Woman officially comes to Netflix Canada next month, on April 29. Starring Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, the film tells the story of an Amazonian warrior who leaves home to fight in a war and essentially save the world.


:toot:

Image
1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5

Return to “Stuff”