New MJ documentary

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: New MJ documentary
by Jenuall » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:24 am

Squinty wrote:
Parksey wrote:As I, and others have said, given all we know about the situation - and whether you want to tout the innocent-until-proven-guilty - if everything in the Jackson case applied to Barry the bus driver from Norwich, what would you think they?

What would you think, if it was Barry? Would you trust your kids with him? Would it be fine if they slept in his bed? It's be fine if he was considered "part of the family"?

Would you be so quick to defend him and play devil's advocate on every single minute detail?


Yeah, but Barry presumably isn't real life Peter Pan!

I was watching videos of MJ when he was younger. He seemed so normal. It's crazy how excess and power works.


Watching videos of minors now are we? :capnscotty:

A regular MJ we got here! ;)

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: New MJ documentary
by Squinty » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:43 pm

Jenuall wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Parksey wrote:As I, and others have said, given all we know about the situation - and whether you want to tout the innocent-until-proven-guilty - if everything in the Jackson case applied to Barry the bus driver from Norwich, what would you think they?

What would you think, if it was Barry? Would you trust your kids with him? Would it be fine if they slept in his bed? It's be fine if he was considered "part of the family"?

Would you be so quick to defend him and play devil's advocate on every single minute detail?


Yeah, but Barry presumably isn't real life Peter Pan!

I was watching videos of MJ when he was younger. He seemed so normal. It's crazy how excess and power works.


Watching videos of minors now are we? :capnscotty:

A regular MJ we got here! ;)


Can't say I'm into the Jackson 5....year olds.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: New MJ documentary
by Jenuall » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:45 pm

MJ's favourite joke:

Q: What's the best thing about twenty-eight year olds?
A: There's twenty of them.

Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: New MJ documentary
by Poser » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:09 pm

Jenuall wrote:MJ's favourite joke:

Q: What's the best thing about twenty-eight year olds?
A: There's twenty of them.


I think that needs the word 'shagging' in there.

Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: New MJ documentary
by Jenuall » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:13 pm

Poser wrote:
Jenuall wrote:MJ's favourite joke:

Q: What's the best thing about twenty-eight year olds?
A: There's twenty of them.


I think that needs the word 'shagging' in there.


That's just what Jacko thought as well! :P

Good spot though, I was in a rush and missed out a vital part of my paedo joke!

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: New MJ documentary
by Squinty » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Why did Michael Jackson get food poisoning?

He ate a 9 year old Weiner.

Gemini73

PostRe: New MJ documentary
by Gemini73 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:45 pm

Parksey wrote:As I, and others have said, given all we know about the situation - and whether you want to tout the innocent-until-proven-guilty - if everything in the Jackson case applied to Barry the bus driver from Norwich, what would you think they?

What would you think, if it was Barry? Would you trust your kids with him? Would it be fine if they slept in his bed? It's be fine if he was considered "part of the family"?

Would you be so quick to defend him and play devil's advocate on every single minute detail?


I seriously doubt the same ardent defenders of Jackson would. However, had Barry wrote Thriller and Billie Jean...

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: New MJ documentary
by Moggy » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:11 pm

Gemini73 wrote:
Parksey wrote:As I, and others have said, given all we know about the situation - and whether you want to tout the innocent-until-proven-guilty - if everything in the Jackson case applied to Barry the bus driver from Norwich, what would you think they?

What would you think, if it was Barry? Would you trust your kids with him? Would it be fine if they slept in his bed? It's be fine if he was considered "part of the family"?

Would you be so quick to defend him and play devil's advocate on every single minute detail?


I seriously doubt the same ardent defenders of Jackson would. However, had Barry wrote Thriller and Billie Jean...


What about Rod from Cleethorpes?

Image
Gemini73

PostRe: New MJ documentary
by Gemini73 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Moggy wrote:
Gemini73 wrote:
Parksey wrote:As I, and others have said, given all we know about the situation - and whether you want to tout the innocent-until-proven-guilty - if everything in the Jackson case applied to Barry the bus driver from Norwich, what would you think they?

What would you think, if it was Barry? Would you trust your kids with him? Would it be fine if they slept in his bed? It's be fine if he was considered "part of the family"?

Would you be so quick to defend him and play devil's advocate on every single minute detail?


I seriously doubt the same ardent defenders of Jackson would. However, had Barry wrote Thriller and Billie Jean...


What about Rod from Cleethorpes?


Probably innocent.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lagamorph, more heat than light, MSN [Bot], Ord, Peter Crisp, Red 5 stella, shy guy 64, Snowcannon, Zilnad and 67 guests