Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15th June at 5pm | EVERY GAME IS COMING!!!

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Victor Mildew » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:50 pm

What's left festering in the rotton vegetable fridge drawer of Wii U games to port?

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Balladeer » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:55 pm

Xenoblade Chronicles X, but it doesn't matter. They've moved onto Wii ports now.

User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by ITSMILNER » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:06 pm

You also have Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD that will surely come over this year.

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Robbo-92
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Robbo-92 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:06 pm

I’m hoping we get another console added onto the Switch’e online sub, GameBoy or N64.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by shy guy 64 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:15 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:What's left festering in the rotton vegetable fridge drawer of Wii U games to port?


My moneys on paper Mario colour splash

Image
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Cheeky Devlin » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:21 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:What's left festering in the rotton vegetable fridge drawer of Wii U games to port?

Image

:dread:

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Victor Mildew » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:33 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:
Victor Mildew wrote:What's left festering in the rotton vegetable fridge drawer of Wii U games to port?

Image

:dread:


Image

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Tomous » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:39 pm

Best thing about Starfox Zero's ridiculous control scheme is it probably means it's unportable :toot:

Image
User avatar
Captain Kinopio
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Herbi
Location: The Observatory

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Captain Kinopio » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:03 pm

They said that about Skyward Sword. Problem is it looks properly arse because of the work the WiiU had to do to render it on the GamePad, so it’d have to be given a pretty massive overhaul for it not to be complete bargain bin trash.

Nintendo seems to find ways to churn out Xenoblade nonsense at every single direct going so I’m sure they’ll repeat that magic trick again.

Time for adventure
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Robbo-92
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Robbo-92 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:05 pm

Only thing I want to see from Monolith Soft is their new, medieval themed game, enjoyed XCX but not actually fussed about playing through it again, would much rather have a sequel. Imagine they’ve been helping a lot with Zelda though so this might be quite unlikely too.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Hove

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by PatSharpsMullet » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:41 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:What's left festering in the rotton vegetable fridge drawer of Wii U games to port?

We will get remastered versions of Wii U games that have already been remastered. The new versions will take advantage of Switch Pro's extra graphical and processor power. The first two to be released will be New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Pro and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze Pro. They will be priced at £59.99.

Image
User avatar
Hypes
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Hypes » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:42 pm

PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Victor Mildew wrote:What's left festering in the rotton vegetable fridge drawer of Wii U games to port?

We will get remastered versions of Wii U games that have already been remastered. The new versions will take advantage of Switch Pro's extra graphical and processor power. The first two to be released will be New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Pro and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze Pro. They will be priced at £59.99.

New New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Pro and New Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze Pro

Image
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Hove

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by PatSharpsMullet » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:45 pm

Hypes wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Victor Mildew wrote:What's left festering in the rotton vegetable fridge drawer of Wii U games to port?

We will get remastered versions of Wii U games that have already been remastered. The new versions will take advantage of Switch Pro's extra graphical and processor power. The first two to be released will be New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Pro and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze Pro. They will be priced at £59.99.

New New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Pro and New Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze Pro

They won't be released until Switch 2 gets an updated version.

Image
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Tomous » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:50 pm

Robbo-92 wrote:Only thing I want to see from Monolith Soft is their new, medieval themed game, enjoyed XCX but not actually fussed about playing through it again, would much rather have a sequel. Imagine they’ve been helping a lot with Zelda though so this might be quite unlikely too.


That medieval themed game they advertised could easily be the helping out on tbe new Zelda.

I think they'll have another new game on Switch soon though. Whether that's XC3 or something else I'm not sure but they got XC2 out in 2017 despite helping on BOTW by doing things like contracting out the cut scenes. No reason why they can't do BOTW2 and their own project again.

Image
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Robbo-92
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Robbo-92 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:17 pm

Tomous wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:Only thing I want to see from Monolith Soft is their new, medieval themed game, enjoyed XCX but not actually fussed about playing through it again, would much rather have a sequel. Imagine they’ve been helping a lot with Zelda though so this might be quite unlikely too.


That medieval themed game they advertised could easily be the helping out on tbe new Zelda.

I think they'll have another new game on Switch soon though. Whether that's XC3 or something else I'm not sure but they got XC2 out in 2017 despite helping on BOTW by doing things like contracting out the cut scenes. No reason why they can't do BOTW2 and their own project again.


I thought they’d kind of semi teased their next game and I’m sure it was a while back? Like late 2017, early 2018?

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HaruKazuhira
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: The Dandelion, Balduq City

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by HaruKazuhira » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:26 pm

Gonna feel slightly disappointed if we get another Xenoblade and not a new IP from MS. I really want that team to flex with something new. Not even sure where else they could even go with XC3.

User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Robbo-92
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Robbo-92 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:30 pm

Which is why a sequel to XCX would be preferable in my opinion, given how it ended it was almost crying out for one!

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Tomous » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:30 pm

Robbo-92 wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:Only thing I want to see from Monolith Soft is their new, medieval themed game, enjoyed XCX but not actually fussed about playing through it again, would much rather have a sequel. Imagine they’ve been helping a lot with Zelda though so this might be quite unlikely too.


That medieval themed game they advertised could easily be the helping out on tbe new Zelda.

I think they'll have another new game on Switch soon though. Whether that's XC3 or something else I'm not sure but they got XC2 out in 2017 despite helping on BOTW by doing things like contracting out the cut scenes. No reason why they can't do BOTW2 and their own project again.


I thought they’d kind of semi teased their next game and I’m sure it was a while back? Like late 2017, early 2018?


Its just been speculation from job adverts as far as I'm aware

Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by shy guy 64 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:33 pm

hmm i wonder how the tree house will be presented. will everyone be on video chat or are restrictions lowered enough over there to allow them to be in the same room but just far apart. any special guests would surely be on video

Image
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo E3 Direct + Nintendo Treehouse Live | 15/06 at 5pm
by Jenuall » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:41 pm

I'd be all over a new Xenoblade but equally happy if Monolith want to deliver something entirely new as well


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Saint of Killers, wensleydale and 90 guests