Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by shy guy 64 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:28 pm

jawa_ wrote:

Natsu-Mon: 20th Century Summer Kid from Spike Chunsoft is coming to Switch (and PC) on 6 August.


i was wondering if you would have posted this

Image
Join me on the award winning Sam Radio, Wednesdays at 3pm https://samradio.org/listen-now/
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Tomous » Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:46 pm

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1810010907415617626


Last edited by Tomous on Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by shy guy 64 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:00 pm

Tomous wrote:?


nintendo have a thing where you can try a game for free for a limited amount of time. usually it's indie games

Image
Join me on the award winning Sam Radio, Wednesdays at 3pm https://samradio.org/listen-now/
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Tomous » Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:03 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:
Tomous wrote:?


nintendo have a thing where you can try a game for free for a limited amount of time. usually it's indie games



Thanks, but the question mark was a typo, I think it was left over from the twitter URL :lol:

I was just sharing the info

Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by shy guy 64 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:14 pm

Tomous wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:
Tomous wrote:?


nintendo have a thing where you can try a game for free for a limited amount of time. usually it's indie games



Thanks, but the question mark was a typo, I think it was left over from the twitter URL :lol:

I was just sharing the info


Oh, sorry

Image
Join me on the award winning Sam Radio, Wednesdays at 3pm https://samradio.org/listen-now/
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Tomous » Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:24 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:
Tomous wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:
Tomous wrote:?


nintendo have a thing where you can try a game for free for a limited amount of time. usually it's indie games



Thanks, but the question mark was a typo, I think it was left over from the twitter URL :lol:

I was just sharing the info


Oh, sorry


Np, my fault!

Image
Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Fisher » Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:57 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:
jawa_ wrote:

Natsu-Mon: 20th Century Summer Kid from Spike Chunsoft is coming to Switch (and PC) on 6 August.


i was wondering if you would have posted this


jawa are you getting this next month.

User avatar
jawa_
Member
Joined in 2021

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by jawa_ » Mon Jul 08, 2024 12:12 am

Fisher wrote:jawa are you getting (Natsu-Mon: 20th Century Summer Kid) next month.

It does look to be a pretty cool game but I probably won't be getting it at launch. Are you thinking of buying it, Fisher?

Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Fisher » Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:55 pm

jawa_ wrote:
Fisher wrote:jawa are you getting (Natsu-Mon: 20th Century Summer Kid) next month.

Are you thinking of buying it, Fisher?


i won't be getting it.

User avatar
kerr9000
Member
Joined in 2013

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by kerr9000 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:17 pm

I really can't stand those download codes in a box sort of game, they just seem so pointless. There are a lot of games I used to see in Game and such as carts that are now codes.... I wonder if the cart versions of some of these ends up kinda rare.

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by shy guy 64 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:28 pm

kerr9000 wrote:I really can't stand those download codes in a box sort of game, they just seem so pointless. There are a lot of games I used to see in Game and such as carts that are now codes.... I wonder if the cart versions of some of these ends up kinda rare.


yeah they bug me too

Image
Join me on the award winning Sam Radio, Wednesdays at 3pm https://samradio.org/listen-now/
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Monkey Man » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:07 pm



#WhoIsEmioVisit

Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by ITSMILNER » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:45 pm

https://www.nintendo.com/jp/switch/emio/index.html

Link relating to Monkey Man’s post above, what could this be? New horror game, something to do with the next console?

Image
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Robbo-92
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Robbo-92 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:53 pm

Have Nintendo ever done a first party horror game?

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Squinty » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:56 pm

The closest I can think of is Eternal Darkness. But that's not first party.

Luigi's Mansion :lol:

User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Tomous » Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:12 pm

This is so off brand for Nintendo, what the strawberry float :lol:

Image
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Robbo-92
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Robbo-92 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:13 pm

Closet I can think of is the timed exclusivity for Resident Evil 4, it'd be interesting to see what they'd do with a first party horror game considering how generally family friendly the majority of their IP is.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Tomous » Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:15 pm

If you're counting Resi Evil 4 then Eternal Darkness would count too. They still own that. Would love a new one of those but it doesn't look like that at all.

Image
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: Robbo-92
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Robbo-92 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:19 pm

Yeah it probably would, never played Eternal Darkness, thats two mentions of it as the closest they've had in the past. Alongside horror, Id still love to see their take on a more serious racing game, maybe not a full blown sim, but something simcade like Gran Turismo or Forza (one of the good ones anyway).

Image
Image
Image
Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread - Eight It Time For Somethin' New?
by Fisher » Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:47 pm

Tomous wrote:This is so off brand for Nintendo, what the strawberry float :lol:


yes it be adult game and the weapons could have axe,chainsaw,guns.


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ITSMILNER, kazanova_Frankenstein, Memento Mori, Ploiper, SEP and 429 guests