Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Tsunade
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by Tsunade » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:32 pm

Barnsy! wrote:This is my favourite thread on the net :D

No drama, just wanted to I won't be posting on the forum or participating in MK Monday at least for a little while.

It wasn't my intention but sorry if I've upset any you elsewhere in the forum. It was lovely chatting and getting to know the Switch Squad, I really think you are all very nice people :D

All the best

All the best Barnsy! Hope to see you soon and playing MK with us again, especially when the new tracks are out!

Image
Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by ITSMILNER » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:42 pm

Ok, who’s upset Barnsy :shifty:

All the best Barnsy, hope you return to the board one day.

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
jawa_
Member
Joined in 2021

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by jawa_ » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:17 pm

Yeah, it just feels sad that Barnsy has left due to issues in a Stuff thread. I hope that he's soon back here.

- - - - - - - - - -

twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1554406657542823936



I'll take a wild guess and suggest that Nintendo will drop the cost of a few of their games to £34 :lol: .

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by DarkRula » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:19 pm

Barnsy! wrote:This is my favourite thread on the net :D

No drama, just wanted to I won't be posting on the forum or participating in MK Monday at least for a little while.

It wasn't my intention but sorry if I've upset any you elsewhere in the forum. It was lovely chatting and getting to know the Switch Squad, I really think you are all very nice people :D

All the best


Sorry to hear you're taking a break. Take what time you need and hope to see you back soon.

Image
Image
User avatar
Christopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by Christopher » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:09 pm

Image

Image
User avatar
kerr9000
Member
Joined in 2013

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by kerr9000 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:37 pm

Barnsy! wrote:This is my favourite thread on the net :D

No drama, just wanted to I won't be posting on the forum or participating in MK Monday at least for a little while.

It wasn't my intention but sorry if I've upset any you elsewhere in the forum. It was lovely chatting and getting to know the Switch Squad, I really think you are all very nice people :D

All the best


Sorry to hear your parting with us for a bit, take care chap.

Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by Fisher » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:57 pm

shyguy64 did you sell fish in animal crossing new horizons today.

User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by Tomous » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:46 am

Switch up to 111m units sold. Not far off PS4 (117m) and the Game Boy/GBC (118m) now.

Software:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 46.82M (+1.49M)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 39.38M (+740K)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 28.82M (+650K)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 27.14M (+590K)
Pokémon Sword/Shield - 24.50M (+230K)
Super Mario Odyssey - 23.93M (+430K)
Super Mario Party - 18.06M (+280K)
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl - 14.79M (+140K)
Pokemon: Let's Go! - 14.66M (+130K)
Ring Fit Adventure - 14.54M (+450K)
Nintendo Switch Sports - 4.84M
Kirby and the Forgotten Land - 4.53M (+1.88M)
Mario Strikers: Battle League - 1.91M


MK8 is going to get to 50m, AC40m and Smash 30m :shock:

Great numbers for Kirby-highest seller in the series. Hopefully we'll see a bit more ambition and investment in other smaller series as a result.

Image

Image

EAT THE RICH
User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by Drumstick » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:05 am

Any word on how Metroid Dread has sold?

Really encouraging to see those Kirby numbers!

Check out my YouTube channel!
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by DarkRula » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:09 am

Those are some impressive numbers for Kirby indeed.

Now release an F-Zero and see the same success there!

Image
Image
User avatar
OrangeRKN
Community Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by OrangeRKN » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:51 am

Happy about Kirby doing so well

Sad about Pokemon BD/SP doing so well

Image
Image
orkn.uk - @OrangeRakoon - Top 5 Games of 2021 - SW-6533-2461-3235
User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by Balladeer » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:55 am

BDSP is the Diablo Immortal of Nintendo games.

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by shy guy 64 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:56 am

Fisher wrote:shyguy64 did you sell fish in animal crossing new horizons today.


no

Tomous wrote:Switch up to 111m units sold. Not far off PS4 (117m) and the Game Boy/GBC (118m) now.

Software:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 46.82M (+1.49M)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 39.38M (+740K)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 28.82M (+650K)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 27.14M (+590K)
Pokémon Sword/Shield - 24.50M (+230K)
Super Mario Odyssey - 23.93M (+430K)
Super Mario Party - 18.06M (+280K)
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl - 14.79M (+140K)
Pokemon: Let's Go! - 14.66M (+130K)
Ring Fit Adventure - 14.54M (+450K)
Nintendo Switch Sports - 4.84M
Kirby and the Forgotten Land - 4.53M (+1.88M)
Mario Strikers: Battle League - 1.91M


MK8 is going to get to 50m, AC40m and Smash 30m :shock:

Great numbers for Kirby-highest seller in the series. Hopefully we'll see a bit more ambition and investment in other smaller series as a result.

Image


people must love being a vending machine

Image
User avatar
OrangeRKN
Community Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by OrangeRKN » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:09 am

Balladeer wrote:BDSP is the Diablo Immortal of Nintendo games.


Unfortunately we just have to accept that the days of cutting edge Pokemon remakes are gone and its all our fault for buying BDSP

Image
Image
orkn.uk - @OrangeRakoon - Top 5 Games of 2021 - SW-6533-2461-3235
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:14 am

Tomous wrote:Switch up to 111m units sold. Not far off PS4 (117m) and the Game Boy/GBC (118m) now.

Software:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 46.82M (+1.49M)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 39.38M (+740K)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 28.82M (+650K)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 27.14M (+590K)
Pokémon Sword/Shield - 24.50M (+230K)
Super Mario Odyssey - 23.93M (+430K)
Super Mario Party - 18.06M (+280K)
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl - 14.79M (+140K)
Pokemon: Let's Go! - 14.66M (+130K)
Ring Fit Adventure - 14.54M (+450K)
Nintendo Switch Sports - 4.84M
Kirby and the Forgotten Land - 4.53M (+1.88M)
Mario Strikers: Battle League - 1.91M


MK8 is going to get to 50m, AC40m and Smash 30m :shock:

Great numbers for Kirby-highest seller in the series. Hopefully we'll see a bit more ambition and investment in other smaller series as a result.

Image


Kirby and "sell through" bar charts. The day the last of the magic left this world.

Image
Image
User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by Balladeer » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:15 am

OrangeRKN wrote:
Balladeer wrote:BDSP is the Diablo Immortal of Nintendo games.

Unfortunately we just have to accept that the days of cutting edge Pokemon remakes are gone and its all our fault for buying BDSP

Our fault!? I didn't buy it! Can't I just blame Robbo?

User avatar
OrangeRKN
Community Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by OrangeRKN » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:33 am

Balladeer wrote:
OrangeRKN wrote:
Balladeer wrote:BDSP is the Diablo Immortal of Nintendo games.

Unfortunately we just have to accept that the days of cutting edge Pokemon remakes are gone and its all our fault for buying BDSP

Our fault!? I didn't buy it! Can't I just blame Robbo?


Ah, sorry. My fault :lol:

Image
Image
orkn.uk - @OrangeRakoon - Top 5 Games of 2021 - SW-6533-2461-3235
User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by Balladeer » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:06 am

:capnscotty:

User avatar
site23
Member
Joined in 2021

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by site23 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:08 pm

Owning up to your mistake is a good start, but how are you going to make it right?

OrangeRKN wrote:Image
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Six(ty Four)
by DarkRula » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:10 pm

Make a friend with a high ranking member of The Pokémon Company / Game Freak and tell them what needs to be done for the next remake?

Image
Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 91 guests