Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by shy guy 64 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:56 pm

ITSMILNER wrote:Shyguy64 did you download the Cadance Of Hyrule demo and what you think of it?


Nope as I already own the full game

Image
Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Fisher » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:58 pm

shyguy64 do you think you may have a favourite pokemon in sword and shield this year.

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by shy guy 64 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:05 am

Fisher wrote:shyguy64 do you think you may have a favourite pokemon in sword and shield this year.


Without a doubt

Image
Superfurryfox64
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Superfurryfox64 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:37 am

I want to buy some e’s

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Poser » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:29 am

Superfurryfox64 wrote:I want to buy some e’s


E's are good.

Image
User avatar
Lazy Fair
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Lazy Fair » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:36 am

Been playing Turok 2 a good bit. Had a wee fart about with the cheats and there’s ones called Super Rok mode. Turned it on and it changes the graphics to look like Superhot which is pretty cool, then I realised it also modified the gameplay so it plays the same, enemies only move when you do. It’s pretty cool!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3DS code - 2707 1618 5652
Let me know if you add me!
User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by OrangeRKN » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:14 am

Lazy Fair wrote:[Super Rok mode] changes the graphics to look like Superhot which is pretty cool, then I realised it also modified the gameplay so it plays the same, enemies only move when you do. It’s pretty cool!


This sounds brilliant, pretty great bonus to throw in

Witty biological-political hybrid jokes are the reason this place fails to cater to a wide audience
Image
Image
Web - RedBubble - @OrangeRakoon - GOTY 2018
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by jawafour » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:53 am

Image

Cheeky Devlin wrote:...

IIRC, Cheeky, you were keen on the Hori Split Pad Pro controller? It's up for pre-order now!

Last edited by jawafour on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Cheeky Devlin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:55 am

jawafour wrote:Image

Cheeky Devlin wrote:...

IIRC, Cheeky, you were keen on the Hori Split Pad Pro controller? It's up for re-order now!

Was I?

I have no memory of an opinion on it. Looking at it now at least....... yeah probably not. :lol:

Cheers though.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by jawafour » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:58 am

Cheeky Devlin wrote:Was I?

I have no memory of an opinion on it. Looking at it now at least....... yeah probably not. :lol:

Cheers though.

... :lol: . Oh! I recall someone saying they liked the look of the chunkier grips... we'll see if anyone pipes up :) .

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Cheeky Devlin » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:01 am

jawafour wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:Was I?

I have no memory of an opinion on it. Looking at it now at least....... yeah probably not. :lol:

Cheers though.

... :lol: . Oh! I recall someone saying they liked the look of the chunkier grips... we'll see if anyone pipes up :) .

One I am looking at is the 8bitDo SN30 Pro+.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/7/15/20695 ... less-d-pad

Image



Loved my SF30 Pro, so adding another to my collection of 8bitDo pads is appealing. Their recent 6-Button MD style pad was very well received as well.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Godzilla » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:00 pm

Just bought the Smash Bros Season pass and Piranha Plant for when I get the game in a few weeks. Also bought Turok 2. Which is on sale at the moment, so is Turok 1 but I could only afford one and while I prefer the design of the first the second had the best weapons.

I always rated the PS4 store as the best but the Switch one has the best feature. The free coins you get for all purchases are brilliant. They all add up and it's great to see I have enough credit to take a few pounds off a game. Makes the next digital purchase cheaper and encourages me to buy more. If the PS4 did this I'd have enough for a couple of games.

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Mafro » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:13 pm

Lazy Fair wrote:Been playing Turok 2 a good bit. Had a wee fart about with the cheats and there’s ones called Super Rok mode. Turned it on and it changes the graphics to look like Superhot which is pretty cool, then I realised it also modified the gameplay so it plays the same, enemies only move when you do. It’s pretty cool!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND code still work?

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Robbo-92 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Any ‘best’ way to apply contact cleaner on the joycons then? My left one is starting to get really bad, always going down in menus, moving characters (thankfully in Hollow Knight it just makes him look down which is bearable) and so on. Which bit do I need to move/hold to apply the cleaner to? The part where the stick actually goes into the body of the controller or the bit just under the top of the stick (where there is a flap of rubber or something similar looking). Take it once I’ve sprayed a decent amount on I should rotate the sticks a fair bit and leave for an hour or so to dry out fully?

Image

Image
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by KjGarly » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:24 pm

Robbo-92 wrote:Any ‘best’ way to apply contact cleaner on the joycons then? My left one is starting to get really bad, always going down in menus, moving characters (thankfully in Hollow Knight it just makes him look down which is bearable) and so on. Which bit do I need to move/hold to apply the cleaner to? The part where the stick actually goes into the body of the controller or the bit just under the top of the stick (where there is a flap of rubber or something similar looking). Take it once I’ve sprayed a decent amount on I should rotate the sticks a fair bit and leave for an hour or so to dry out fully?


Theres a rubber piece on the stick which I sort of held 'open' and just sprayed a good amount in, rotated the stick a good few times then left it for 30 minutes before using. Never had a drift problem since on either Joy Con.

Image
Image Image
Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Fisher » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:57 pm

shyguy64 what pokemon are you gonna transfer in pokemon sword and shield.

User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Robbo-92 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:00 am

KjGarly wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:Any ‘best’ way to apply contact cleaner on the joycons then? My left one is starting to get really bad, always going down in menus, moving characters (thankfully in Hollow Knight it just makes him look down which is bearable) and so on. Which bit do I need to move/hold to apply the cleaner to? The part where the stick actually goes into the body of the controller or the bit just under the top of the stick (where there is a flap of rubber or something similar looking). Take it once I’ve sprayed a decent amount on I should rotate the sticks a fair bit and leave for an hour or so to dry out fully?


Theres a rubber piece on the stick which I sort of held 'open' and just sprayed a good amount in, rotated the stick a good few times then left it for 30 minutes before using. Never had a drift problem since on either Joy Con.


Cheers, planning to do both of mine at some point today.

Image

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Squinty » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:16 am

Fisher wrote:shyguy64 what pokemon are you gonna transfer in pokemon sword and shield.


Image

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by shy guy 64 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:41 am

Fisher wrote:shyguy64 what pokemon are you gonna transfer in pokemon sword and shield.


i dont usually end up transferring any

Image
User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Balladeer » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:41 am

Squinty wrote:
Fisher wrote:shyguy64 what pokemon are you gonna transfer in pokemon sword and shield.


Image

Don’t forget, that’s not possible these days. :P

GNamer admin.: visit your friendly neighbourhood affiliate!

Every console has one slow year in its first two. The Switch is now in year 3. Deep breath...

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Benzin, Bing [Bot], DarkRula, Kriken, Met, PaperMacheMario, Peter Crisp, Poser, PuppetBoy, Red 5 stella, Robbo-92, Snowcannon and 35 guests