Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Tomous » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:39 am

gaminglegend wrote:Where’s the logic?



The logic is the economics of the issue and supply/demand. Online is a closed shop with little competition (I know there's stuff like CD Keys online but ultimately there's not that many other places you can buy from) so they can ultimately set the price they want.

Image
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Oblomov Boblomov » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:14 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:
Fisher wrote:shyguy64 are you playing pokemon sword and shield tomorrow.


we'll see

Well?

Image
User avatar
Wrathy
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Location: Location: Location:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Wrathy » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:22 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:
Fisher wrote:shyguy64 are you playing pokemon sword and shield tomorrow.


we'll see

Well?


Glad it's not just me waiting to find out. What a cliffhanger!

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by shy guy 64 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:48 pm

is there any point is asking you both to drop the attitude?

Image
jawa4
Member
Joined in 2020

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by jawa4 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:56 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:is there any point is asking you both to drop the attitude?

Oh, come on, dude - you kinda have to expect a wee bit of banter with the literally daily shenanigans :-D .

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by shy guy 64 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:00 pm

jawa4 wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:is there any point is asking you both to drop the attitude?

Oh, come on, dude - you kinda have to expect a wee bit of banter with the literally daily shenanigans :-D .


well it does came across as little rude, im just trying to be polite by answering questions directed at me

Image
jawa4
Member
Joined in 2020

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by jawa4 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:02 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:well it does came across as little rude, im just trying to be polite by answering questions directed at me

If you can deal with an inane question every single day, I'm pretty sure you can handle a bit of mild humour, too.

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by shy guy 64 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:04 pm

jawa4 wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:well it does came across as little rude, im just trying to be polite by answering questions directed at me

If you can deal with an inane question every single day, I'm pretty sure you can handle a bit of mild humour, too.


well you can never be sure how people mean it

Image
jawa4
Member
Joined in 2020

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by jawa4 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:08 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:well you can never be sure how people mean it

It was clearly mild ribbing. I suspect that folk could be frustrated and/or tickled by the rather odd daily exchange in this thread.

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by shy guy 64 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:02 pm

jawa4 wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:well you can never be sure how people mean it

It was clearly mild ribbing. I suspect that folk could be frustrated and/or tickled by the rather odd daily exchange in this thread.


i definitely dont mean any harm, im just trying to be polite

Image
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by KjGarly » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:25 pm

Polite :slol:

Image
Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by shy guy 64 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:48 pm

KjGarly wrote:Polite :slol:


by answering questions posed to me

Image
Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Fisher » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:58 pm

shyguy64 are you gonna play mario maker 2 tomorrow.

User avatar
grog monster 64
Member
Joined in 2009
AKA: RadGravity

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by grog monster 64 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:57 am

No offence Fisher, but you posted at midnight on Friday, which means technically you failed to post on Thursday. I’m afraid you’ve ruined it.

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by DarkRula » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:03 am


Image
Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by shy guy 64 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:38 am

Fisher wrote:shyguy64 are you gonna play mario maker 2 tomorrow.


no

Image
User avatar
Jezo
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Jezo
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Thrii
by Jezo » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:47 pm

F


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bertie, BTB, CitizenErased, D_C, Finiarél, Garth, GrinWithoutaKat, ITSMILNER, Memento Mori, Photek, Samuel_1, Ste, Wedgie, Xeno, Zilnad and 88 guests