The Peep Show Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
NickSCFC

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by NickSCFC » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:49 pm

"I'm definitely going to agree to this. I just need to put up an acceptable level of objection so I can be all reproachful if it proves to be a disaster...Which it almost certainly will"

:lol:

Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by Skippy » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:05 pm

That was fantastic!

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by OrangeRKN » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Peep Show is back and I loved it

Super Hans is still the best

Image
Image
orkn.uk - SW-6533-2461-3235 - @OrangeRakoon - ACNH Howdyfern
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by Ironhide » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:35 pm

"You look like a man who's just walked into an expensive restaurant with a sausage dog on his dick"

:lol: Johnson is probably my favourite character.

Image
User avatar
Exxy
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dodems

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by Exxy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:07 pm

That was funnier than any of Series 8. Brilliant :lol:

Would you like to play: capitalism?

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by Monkey Man » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Excellent return, loved it.

Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by Poser » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:38 am

Just saw it last night. Very good. Super Hans is so watchable, and I loved the little bit of Johnson. I love how Mark keeps ending up working for him.

Image
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by Memento Mori » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:51 pm

That's not Nigella. That's not even Ainsley mate.

:lol:

User avatar
Clarkman
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by Clarkman » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:09 am

Amazingly strong episode this week. All time top 5.

User avatar
satriales
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by satriales » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:08 am

At the half way point I already thought it was one of the best episodes they've done, and then Mark put on blue eye shadow and drew on some cheese with a biro :lol:

I often do the pasta and baked beans combo, it's perfectly good. :shifty:
Instead of lettuce and poison eggs, just add a tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce for extra flavour.

User avatar
BTB
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ashtead

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by BTB » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:46 am

Is there a gif of Mark doing the humping and crying at Jeremy anywhere? That was up there with Mark dancing like a freak at the class

User avatar
CuriousOyster
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Glasgow

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by CuriousOyster » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:28 pm

satriales wrote:At the half way point I already thought it was one of the best episodes they've done, and then Mark put on blue eye shadow and drew on some cheese with a biro :lol:

I often do the pasta and baked beans combo, it's perfectly good. :shifty:
Instead of lettuce and poison eggs, just add a tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce for extra flavour.


Lost it when he started drawing on cheese, incredible :slol: .

Could be one of the best ever episodes, absolute anarchy.

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread (Watch out for Spoilers, Earl Grey!)
by Ironhide » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:26 pm

CuriousOyster wrote:
satriales wrote:At the half way point I already thought it was one of the best episodes they've done, and then Mark put on blue eye shadow and drew on some cheese with a biro :lol:

I often do the pasta and baked beans combo, it's perfectly good. :shifty:
Instead of lettuce and poison eggs, just add a tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce for extra flavour.


Lost it when he started drawing on cheese, incredible :slol: .

Could be one of the best ever episodes, absolute anarchy.


Could hardly breathe during that episode I was laughing so much.

Image
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread
by Memento Mori » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:21 pm

I'd hate to call you a racist at my dinner party...

Best episode in literally years.

User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread
by Memento Mori » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Rectal exams with the love rival? :lol:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread
by Moggy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:07 am

Memento Mori wrote:Rectal exams with the love rival? :lol:


It seems a shame to bump this thread and not leave that post as the last ever one. :slol:

I have just finished watching all of Peep Show on Netflix, I had seen the first couple of series but missed the third and then never got around to catching up with it. Marvellous stuff.

Mark and Jez are unlikeable idiots but charming in their own way. How either of them ever manage to pull is beyond me. :lol: Losing your child and unleashing a snake in a child play centre because you were shagging in the toilets. :lol:

The best two characters are Super Hans and Johnson. Super Hans is an incredible character, just constantly and consistently hilarious from start to end.

The series ending was a little odd and nothing was resolved but that fits well with the show I think, those two idiots were never ever going to change or improve themselves.

My only issue though is that this thread had way too many spoilers. ;)

Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread
by Monkey Man » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:39 am

They're teaming up again later this year -

Image

A new comedy from the writer of The Thick Of It and Veep is always good news, so a warm welcome to Simon Blackwell’s Back, due to arrive on Channel 4 later this year. The six-part series Back reunites Peep Show’s David Mitchell and Robert Webb in a story about families, mistrust and paranoia.

Mitchell plays Stephen, who plans to take over the family business following the death of his father. Webb is Andrew, a former foster child of Stephen’s family, who shows up and charms his way back into their lives much to Stephen’s discomfort. Louise Brealey and Julia Deakin also star.

Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread
by Poser » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:58 am

Moggy wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:Rectal exams with the love rival? :lol:


It seems a shame to bump this thread and not leave that post as the last ever one. :slol:

I have just finished watching all of Peep Show on Netflix, I had seen the first couple of series but missed the third and then never got around to catching up with it. Marvellous stuff.

Mark and Jez are unlikeable idiots but charming in their own way. How either of them ever manage to pull is beyond me. :lol: Losing your child and unleashing a snake in a child play centre because you were shagging in the toilets. :lol:

The best two characters are Super Hans and Johnson. Super Hans is an incredible character, just constantly and consistently hilarious from start to end.

The series ending was a little odd and nothing was resolved but that fits well with the show I think, those two idiots were never ever going to change or improve themselves.

My only issue though is that this thread had way too many spoilers. ;)


I'm not surprised you liked it, based on your humour I've seen on here. It's still my favourite sitcom, and Super Hans is my favourite ever sitcom character.

I've actually just finished watching it all through again myself.

strawberry floating Hans, man. :lol:


Image
User avatar
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread
by False » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:49 pm

I think Super Hans is probably the best character ever in a sitcom.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: The Peep Show Thread
by Moggy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:51 pm

:lol:

I think we should open a pub called "The Swan and Paedo". :shifty:

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Heskimo, Neo Cortex, Snowcannon and 247 guests