Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Vermilion » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:03 pm

Was getting a bit fed up of all my socks having holes in them, so today i picked up 4 pairs of Uniqlo colour socks (had a look at their tees also, but there wasn't any i wanted this time), and i splashed out on a posh pair from Fortnum & Mason (50% off there).

Image

Also picked up a bargain special edition Mickey plush from the disney store (just £5)

Image

Even now, i'm not entirely sure why i bought that. :shifty:

User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Saint of Killers » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:03 am

Vermilion wrote:Was getting a bit fed up of all my socks having holes in them, so today i picked up 4 pairs of Uniqlo colour socks (had a look at their tees also, but there wasn't any i wanted this time), and i splashed out on a posh pair from Fortnum & Mason (50% off there).

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1008/ ... 1583187946

Also picked up a bargain special edition Mickey plush from the disney store (just £5)

https://shopdisneyeu.scene7.com/is/imag ... e-image_uk

Even now, i'm not entirely sure why i bought that. :shifty:


A Pixar collection has just gone up on Uniqlo. Yup, available in men's range, too.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Vermilion » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:19 pm

Saint of Killers wrote:A Pixar collection has just gone up on Uniqlo. Yup, available in men's range, too.


Ooo, i like UT Pixars, have had a few of them over the years, will go take a look.

EDIT: Really, really like this one, i probably shouldn't, but i will.

Image

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Lagamorph » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:40 pm

Just ordered Shin Godzilla on Blu-Ray to see if it's as good as people say.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Saint of Killers » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:01 am

Image

Too cheap to pass up. Though I think the hoodies are too big for me. (I normally wear a 'L', but I have the olive one already in 'S' and it's a perfect fit. So these 'L' may be like a XXL. Black tee and olive DBZ are for me (I'll wear it as a night-time hoodie if it is too big :lol:) the other two for... whomever.

And this for a friend's birthday:

Image

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Saint of Killers » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:59 am

Really annoyed with myself for having bought more Uniqlo stuff in a month where I said to myself that I wasn't going to :x :lol: So! Decided to send a bunch of stuff back. I ordered it a while ago but haven't opened any of it and thankfully is covered by the extended returns, from when we were in proper lockdown.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Green Gecko » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:02 am

Put another penny in the carbon offset jar ;)

♥ gaems | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Saint of Killers » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:18 am

Green Gecko wrote:Put another penny in the carbon offset jar ;)


But I already walk everywhere! :P

We need a share your latest sale thread :lol: Making a great profit selling hardback guides, and comics by suspect authors. (Money from the latter will be given to a local charity shop. As much as I love Planetary, the idea of keeping anything by dodgy authors is now one that makes me feel really quite gooseberry fool. I could excuse it before, but it's much more difficult to do when there are suddenly so many of them on your bookshelf!)

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Green Gecko » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:12 pm

I sold about £450 worth of T-shirts that for the first time, I'm not printing myself. I just charged for sorting it out and doing all the sizing and specifications to a ridiculously high standard, and I actually made more money.

♥ gaems | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Saint of Killers » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Nice.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Victor Mildew » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:59 pm

Tshirtwithamarkuponit.profit

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Mafro » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:00 pm

Saint of Killers wrote:Really annoyed with myself for having bought more Uniqlo stuff in a month where I said to myself that I wasn't going to :x :lol: So! Decided to send a bunch of stuff back. I ordered it a while ago but haven't opened any of it and thankfully is covered by the extended returns, from when we were in proper lockdown.

What did you send back?

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Chocolate-Milk » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:05 pm

Image

Tacky as strawberry float, but £20 off. :datass:

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Saint of Killers » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:18 pm

Mafro wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:Really annoyed with myself for having bought more Uniqlo stuff in a month where I said to myself that I wasn't going to :x :lol: So! Decided to send a bunch of stuff back. I ordered it a while ago but haven't opened any of it and thankfully is covered by the extended returns, from when we were in proper lockdown.

What did you send back?


Billie Eilish and Nippon Miyage tees.

They have a ridiculous returns backlog. So will have to call up late next week to get the refund processed manually. (Sent some Mickey Mouse stuff back I bought a while ago for a friend, and it would have been 3 weeks without even a returns confirmation email if I hadn't called up today.

Chocolate-Milk wrote:Image

Tacky as strawberry float, but £20 off. :datass:


Is that... Majima's tattoo design?

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Vermilion » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Chocolate-Milk wrote:Image

Tacky as strawberry float, but £20 off. :datass:


You just described the very reason for the reduction.

User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Saint of Killers » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:39 pm

If you don't take yourself too seriously, then there's a time and place tacky af can work for you.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Chocolate-Milk » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:46 pm

Saint of Killers wrote:If you don't take yourself too seriously, then there's a time and place tacky af can work for you.

And if you don't take yourself seriously at all, that time and place is anytime and anywhere. :datass:

And yeah, it's Majima's Hannya tattoo. His family crest is in the front, too.


The kicker is, today they announced a much nicer/less gaudy Nishikiyama jacket with his Koi tattoo on the back. Ho hum. :|

Image
It was me, Dio!
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Victor Mildew » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:47 pm

I need JiggerJay 's awesome tattoo on a jacket.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Saint of Killers » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:05 pm

Chocolate-Milk wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:If you don't take yourself too seriously, then there's a time and place tacky af can work for you.

And if you don't take yourself seriously at all, that time and place is anytime and anywhere. :datass:

And yeah, it's Majima's Hannya tattoo. His family crest is in the front, too.


The kicker is, today they announced a much nicer/less gaudy Nishikiyama jacket with his Koi tattoo on the back. Ho hum. :|


:datass:

:lol: You're welcome: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/5650755 ... ome_feat_1 (If you click on 'learn more about this item' you'll see links to the other ones she does.)

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: Pick Up Post - Share Your Latest Purchases
by Chocolate-Milk » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:33 pm

Saint of Killers wrote::datass:

:lol: You're welcome: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/5650755 ... ome_feat_1 (If you click on 'learn more about this item' you'll see links to the other ones she does.)


Well now I've got to buy these. :lol:

Image
It was me, Dio!

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addsy0, Dowbocop, Finish.Last, Johnny Jalfrezi, Mafro, Oblomov Boblomov, Rich, Ste, Trelliz and 212 guests