Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:45 pm

State of those tats...

Image
Image
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Chocolate-Milk » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:05 pm

I just love that there's a disembodied hand give the leftie a good honk.

Image
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:07 am

Yeah i missed that initially, but it really classes it up.

Image
Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Vermilion » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:53 am

At first it looked like a regular hurricane survival tip, but the pre-packed hand raises so many questions...

Image

Also...

Image

User avatar
Snowcannon
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: New York

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Snowcannon » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:36 pm

Pre-packed hand. Two for a fiver from Morribobs

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Pedz » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:24 am

Nah, it's The Doctors Fridge. He kept that hand as he thought he may need it, and he did when he was shot by a Dalek.

Image
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Vermilion » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:02 pm

Is it just me? Or do these guys actually look like our real politicians...

Image

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Peter Crisp » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:53 pm

Obviously evil Blue Birdman thingy for PM!

That monobrow alone is enough to show he should be in charge.

Red Crazy Guy can be the chancellor because I feel he's secretly really solid with money and he'd be awesome at presenting the budget.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Alvin Flummux » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:20 pm

Statler & Waldorf as co-speakers would be strawberry floating legendary.

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Cheeky Devlin » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:11 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:Obviously evil Blue Birdman thingy for PM!

That monobrow alone is enough to show he should be in charge.

Red Crazy Guy can be the chancellor because I feel he's secretly really solid with money and he'd be awesome at presenting the budget.

I can just about understand not knowing who Sam Eagle is, but calling Animal "red crazy guy"! Have you never seen the Muppets Crisp? :lol:

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Peter Crisp » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:Obviously evil Blue Birdman thingy for PM!

That monobrow alone is enough to show he should be in charge.

Red Crazy Guy can be the chancellor because I feel he's secretly really solid with money and he'd be awesome at presenting the budget.

I can just about understand not knowing who Sam Eagle is, but calling Animal "red crazy guy"! Have you never seen the Muppets Crisp? :lol:


I can't remember the names of the people I work with all day (seriously, I really can't and they know that if I'm looking a bit lost it's because I'm trying to remember someone's name :fp: ) how am I supposed to remember the name of the Muppets?

It's not like they're Star Trek characters.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Somebody Else's Problem » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:33 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:I can't remember the names of the people I work with all day (seriously, I really can't and they know that if I'm looking a bit lost it's because I'm trying to remember someone's name :fp: ) how am I supposed to remember the name of the Muppets?

It's not like they're Star Trek characters.


Neelix was a complete muppet.

Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Peter Crisp » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:36 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:I can't remember the names of the people I work with all day (seriously, I really can't and they know that if I'm looking a bit lost it's because I'm trying to remember someone's name :fp: ) how am I supposed to remember the name of the Muppets?

It's not like they're Star Trek characters.


Neelix was a complete muppet.


He was indeed :slol: .

I can't believe he wasn't beamed into space days after they picked him up even if it would have been hard to show the crew all voting for that and then just watching his corpse float away while the crew all wave goodbye with relief.
Harsh but fair I feel.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Somebody Else's Problem » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:38 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:I can't remember the names of the people I work with all day (seriously, I really can't and they know that if I'm looking a bit lost it's because I'm trying to remember someone's name :fp: ) how am I supposed to remember the name of the Muppets?

It's not like they're Star Trek characters.


Neelix was a complete muppet.


He was indeed :slol: .

I can't believe he wasn't beamed into space days after they picked him up even if it would have been hard to show the crew all voting for that and then just watching his corpse float away while the crew all wave goodbye with relief.
Harsh but fair I feel.


That Tuvok didn't kick the everloving gooseberry fool out of him (except for that one time in a holoprogram) shows the effectiveness of Vulcan emotional control.

Image
User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Karl_ » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:35 pm

Neelix x Kes was probably the worst recurring part of Voyager. Just awful.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Jenuall » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:37 pm

Karl_ wrote:Neelix x Kes was probably the worst recurring part of Voyager. Just awful.

And for a show that featured Tom Paris that's saying something!

Image
User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Karl_ » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:46 pm

Jenuall wrote:
Karl_ wrote:Neelix x Kes was probably the worst recurring part of Voyager. Just awful.

And for a show that featured Tom Paris that's saying something!

So much of Voyager was so bad. It had some real highlights, particularly Seven and the Doctor, but you have to sift through a lot of garbage to get there.

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Ironhide » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:57 pm

Karl_ wrote:
Jenuall wrote:
Karl_ wrote:Neelix x Kes was probably the worst recurring part of Voyager. Just awful.

And for a show that featured Tom Paris that's saying something!

So much of Voyager was so bad. It had some real highlights, particularly Seven and the Doctor, but you have to sift through a lot of garbage to get there.


Voyager's answer to Troi :datass:

Image
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Qikz » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:10 pm

Ironhide wrote:
Karl_ wrote:
Jenuall wrote:
Karl_ wrote:Neelix x Kes was probably the worst recurring part of Voyager. Just awful.

And for a show that featured Tom Paris that's saying something!

So much of Voyager was so bad. It had some real highlights, particularly Seven and the Doctor, but you have to sift through a lot of garbage to get there.


Voyager's answer to Riker :datass:

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Karl_ » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:04 pm

:lol: I get 100% what you meant, Ironhide, but I have to nerd out here.

Looks aside, Kes was actually Voyager's Troi. But worse(!), because while Troi is one-dimensional initially she eventually grows into a likeable member of the cast, whereas Kes stays undercooked right until her last arc (in which she gets a little development to be fair). It's the same reason Janeway isn't going to top anyone's best captain list: she was written in many ways as a lightweight echo of Picard who took far too long to find her own distinct take on what it means to be captain. People stan Kirk, Picard, and Sisko because they're strong, unique characters. (I think she has a more distinctive voice in the latter seasons, but by then you're already annoyed with the show, y'know?)

The reason Seven was so much better is that she wasn't really comparable to anything Trek had done before. I mean, sure, maybe you can argue she's a mish-mash of Data and Ensign Ro, but that's the point: they're opposites, and in any case Seven's development is informed by her unique situation and background, and that made for some really interesting internal conflict and ultimately the most satisfying development a character gets in the show (probably joint first with the Doctor).


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Chocolate-Milk, Cuttooth, Errkal, PuppetBoy, suzzopher and 65 guests