Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Moggy » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:18 am

Lagamorph wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Moggy wrote:Image


I don't know why but I found that really funny.
She's pretty thin considering she's a black hole for crisps.

She keeps the weight off by running through wheat fields.


It's a little known fact that she only runs through wheat fields because she's trying to destroy all wheat in order to make more room for farmers to grow potatoes.

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Victor Mildew » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:21 am

Moggy wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Moggy wrote:Image


I don't know why but I found that really funny.
She's pretty thin considering she's a black hole for crisps.

She keeps the weight off by running through wheat fields.


It's a little known fact that she only runs through wheat fields because she's trying to destroy all wheat in order to make more room for farmers to grow potatoes.


I always had her down as more of a walker.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Moggy » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:26 am

Victor Mildew wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Moggy wrote:Image


I don't know why but I found that really funny.
She's pretty thin considering she's a black hole for crisps.

She keeps the weight off by running through wheat fields.


It's a little known fact that she only runs through wheat fields because she's trying to destroy all wheat in order to make more room for farmers to grow potatoes.


I always had her down as more of a walker.


We think of her as a very boring woman, but in her younger days she loved Discos.

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Presents
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Somebody Else's Presents » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:19 am

I live in Peterlee. The Walker's news was pretty devastating for the place. But Heather Mills has bought the factory now and saved a lot of jobs, so she's quite well-liked in these parts now.

Image
User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Knoyleo » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:28 am

Chocolate-Milk wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Moggy wrote:Image


I don't know why but I found that really funny.
She's pretty thin considering she's a black hole for crisps.

She's actually huge, you just can't see it.

:lol:

pjbetman wrote:That's the stupidest thing ive ever read on here i think.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Moggy » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:37 am

Somebody Else's Presents wrote:I live in Peterlee. The Walker's news was pretty devastating for the place. But Heather Mills has bought the factory now and saved a lot of jobs, so she's quite well-liked in these parts now.


I always thought she was 'armless but turns out she's really really drunk.

Image
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Alvin Flummux » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:14 am

Image

:dread:

User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Zilnad » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:01 am

Well that's ruined breakfast.

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by DarkRula » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:58 am

I don't suppose they survive for long. They'd never be able to eat anything, for one.

Image
Image
User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Knoyleo » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:03 am

They're amphibians, so it's easy to maintain a see food diet.

pjbetman wrote:That's the stupidest thing ive ever read on here i think.
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Dual » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:32 pm

That's a dark souls boss

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Ironhide » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:23 pm

Alvin Flummux wrote:Image

:dread:


Fascinating, yet terrifying.

Image
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by The Watching Artist » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:36 pm

Knoyleo wrote:They're amphibians, so it's easy to maintain a see food diet.

:lol:

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Presents
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Somebody Else's Presents » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Knoyleo wrote:They're amphibians, so it's easy to maintain a see food diet.


Bravo!

Image
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Alvin Flummux » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:23 pm

Image

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Lagamorph » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:13 pm


Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Moggy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:16 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
► Link


Why are their eyes not in their mouths?

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Presents
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Somebody Else's Presents » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:38 pm

Alvin Flummux wrote:Image

:dread:


Beetlejuice did it first:

Image

Image
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Ironhide » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:03 pm

gooseberry fool, had completely forgotten about that.

:dread:

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: Snake Mountain

PostRe: Pictures & GIFs Thread - Insert Picture Here - No not you Laga
by Preezy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:21 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
► Link

Ok Laga that was a good one :lol:

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BTB, Bunni, Cuttooth, darksideby182, floydfreak, Godzilla, Grumpy David, Heskimo, Lex-Man, massimo, Neo Cortex, Ploiper, Ste, Tafdolphin and 127 guests