Pokemon Go

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Zellery » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:51 pm

Sorry for not replying sooner.

Is UberDad Octoroc? I'm about to become best friends with him also and would like to do Dragon and him at the same time ( :datass: ) if possible. Plus I don't want him to miss out on boosted xp as well.

User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Zellery » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:27 pm

Octoroc wrote:Best Friends!


Super Dragon 64 wrote:Best Friends!


Is there a day we can all do this and use our eggs?

User avatar
Super Dragon 64
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Super Dragon 64 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:45 pm

Sunday all day is good for me.
The Last Ginja wrote:Best Friends

PatSharpsMullet wrote:Best Friends

Would Sunday work for?

Image
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by PatSharpsMullet » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:36 pm

Sunday is good for me.

Image
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Fade » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:58 am

Is Louisa someone's partner from the forum?

I'm due to become ultra friends with her and Richelee on Sunday

Image
User avatar
The Last Ginja
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Fuddle

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by The Last Ginja » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:17 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:Sunday all day is good for me.
The Last Ginja wrote:Best Friends

PatSharpsMullet wrote:Best Friends

Would Sunday work for?



No problems. Anytime after 11 works for me.

User avatar
Super Dragon 64
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Super Dragon 64 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:19 pm

The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:Sunday all day is good for me.
The Last Ginja wrote:Best Friends

PatSharpsMullet wrote:Best Friends

Would Sunday work for?



No problems. Anytime after 11 works for me.

We're still over a month away - I was quoting you because your wife and I become best friends when I open her gift. Would after 11 work for her too?

Image
User avatar
Osito
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Osito » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Fade wrote:Is Louisa someone's partner from the forum?

I'm due to become ultra friends with her and Richelee on Sunday


That's my sister (I'm Rich).

I don't know how close the ultra friends threshold is, does this mean we should hold off on opening/sending gifts until Sunday?

User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Fade » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Osito wrote:
Fade wrote:Is Louisa someone's partner from the forum?

I'm due to become ultra friends with her and Richelee on Sunday


That's my sister (I'm Rich).

I don't know how close the ultra friends threshold is, does this mean we should hold off on opening/sending gifts until Sunday?

No, if you inspect your friends and click on the heart meter, then clicking the next heart it will tell you how many more days of playing together until you level up. Every gift you send counts down a day.

So just keep sending gifts then we can sort a time to activate a lucky egg on Sunday?

Image
User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Zellery » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:Sunday all day is good for me.
The Last Ginja wrote:Best Friends

PatSharpsMullet wrote:Best Friends

Would Sunday work for?

I can do Sunday too.

Just name a time.

User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by PatSharpsMullet » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:21 pm

Zellery wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:Sunday all day is good for me.
The Last Ginja wrote:Best Friends

PatSharpsMullet wrote:Best Friends

Would Sunday work for?

I can do Sunday too.

Just name a time.

12pm?

Image
User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Zellery » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:18 pm

PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Zellery wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:Sunday all day is good for me.
The Last Ginja wrote:Best Friends

PatSharpsMullet wrote:Best Friends

Would Sunday work for?

I can do Sunday too.

Just name a time.

12pm?

Sounds good to me.

User avatar
Super Dragon 64
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Super Dragon 64 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:03 pm

12pm is good for me too.

Ginja, would that work for your wife?

Osito, we'll become ultra friends when I open your next gift so shall we do that at 12pm on Sunday well?

Image
User avatar
The Last Ginja
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Fuddle

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by The Last Ginja » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:08 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:12pm is good for me too.

Ginja, would that work for your wife?

Osito, we'll become ultra friends when I open your next gift so shall we do that at 12pm on Sunday well?



No problem here.

User avatar
Osito
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Osito » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:19 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:12pm is good for me too.

Ginja, would that work for your wife?

Osito, we'll become ultra friends when I open your next gift so shall we do that at 12pm on Sunday well?


Can do, no problem. :toot:

User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Zellery » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 am

Osito wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:12pm is good for me too.

Ginja, would that work for your wife?

Osito, we'll become ultra friends when I open your next gift so shall we do that at 12pm on Sunday well?


Can do, no problem. :toot:

What's your Pokemon Go name?

Are we friends?

User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Fade » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:24 pm

Osito wrote:
Fade wrote:Is Louisa someone's partner from the forum?

I'm due to become ultra friends with her and Richelee on Sunday


That's my sister (I'm Rich).

I don't know how close the ultra friends threshold is, does this mean we should hold off on opening/sending gifts until Sunday?

Would you and your sister be okay to open gifts at 12 tomorrow as well? Then we can activate a lucky egg 5 mins beforehand and get a nice xp bonus :D

Image
User avatar
Osito
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Osito » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:28 pm

Yep, no problem.


Zellery wrote:
Osito wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:12pm is good for me too.

Ginja, would that work for your wife?

Osito, we'll become ultra friends when I open your next gift so shall we do that at 12pm on Sunday well?


Can do, no problem. :toot:

What's your Pokemon Go name?

Are we friends?


I´m richlee90, and we can go to ultra friends tomorrow too :toot:

User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Zellery » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:13 pm

Osito wrote:Yep, no problem.


Zellery wrote:
Osito wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:12pm is good for me too.

Ginja, would that work for your wife?

Osito, we'll become ultra friends when I open your next gift so shall we do that at 12pm on Sunday well?


Can do, no problem. :toot:

What's your Pokemon Go name?

Are we friends?


I´m richlee90, and we can go to ultra friends tomorrow too :toot:

Aaah nice! :D

User avatar
Osito
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Osito » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Egg popped and ready to go


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Balladeer, Cuttooth, Frank, Garth, HailToTheKingBaby!, kazanova_Frankenstein, more heat than light, OldSoulCyborg, Parksey, Rax and 47 guests