Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)

Anything to do with games at all.

What starter will you pick?

Grookey
17
30%
Scorbunny
20
36%
Sobble
19
34%
 
Total votes: 56
User avatar
Snowballadeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Snowballadeer » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:18 am

Got the pseudo-legendary for the generation! :D

It’s completely the wrong nature! :D

Shipping it off for breeding purposes. Also agreed with Haru that Falinks is tremendous.

User avatar
Chocatomi Plaza
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Welcome to the party, pal

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Chocatomi Plaza » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:12 am

You can give it a nature mint if you're in the postgame.

Image
rolycoly
User avatar
Snowballadeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Snowballadeer » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:32 am

Don’t you have to play the Battle Tower for that? Couldn’t be doing with that stuff.

User avatar
Jezo ho ho
Member
Joined in 2015
AKA: Jezo
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Jezo ho ho » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:42 am

Balladeer wrote:Got the pseudo-legendary for the generation! :D

It’s completely the wrong nature! :D

Shipping it off for breeding purposes. Also agreed with Haru that Falinks is tremendous.

I've only seen Falinks once. They used that No Retreat move. Swept them the same turn. Their special defense is their downfall. Dragapult or whatever it's called looks like it just completely negates it lol.

User avatar
Blue Baubles
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Blue Baubles » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:53 am

Thinking about getting this? Which version, though? Thinking Shield as the idea of a Pokémon with a sword in its mouth is stupid.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Mafro » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:43 pm

Caught a Flygon in the wild area. Still no Deino though :x

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Karl_ » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:58 pm

Gigantamax Pokemon seem really hard to find! I've only caught Gigantamax Corviknight and Butterfree so far.

User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Pedz » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:19 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:Thinking about getting this? Which version, though? Thinking Shield as the idea of a Pokémon with a sword in its mouth is stupid.


And one that basically wears a massive shield around it's neck isn't?

PokéSif > shitty shield wolf.

Image
User avatar
Seven Candles
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Seven Candles » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:19 pm

Got my first shiny, Rhyhorn. I'm trying to get shiny Skourpi in wild but no luck so far - 550+ and still no sign of one ;(

Granted I've been browsing net as I play the game, so it's not really bad....will take break in bit tho

Twitter: SevenFisher
Nintendo ID: SevenFisher (Nickname: Seven)
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Mafro » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:25 pm

Snorlax capture rates :dread: Took 15+ Ultra Balls while it was asleep to catch one at level 60, that was after the banana split ran through most of my team.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Rog » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:27 pm

What's the difference between Dynamax and Gigantamax?

User avatar
RuudGullitSittingOnAShed
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: PatSharpsMullet
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by RuudGullitSittingOnAShed » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:03 pm

Mafro wrote:Snorlax capture rates :dread: Took 15+ Ultra Balls while it was asleep to catch one at level 60, that was after the banana split ran through most of my team.

Did you try using a Quick Ball at the start of the battle. I caught mine with one throw by using it.

Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Mafro » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:04 pm

PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Mafro wrote:Snorlax capture rates :dread: Took 15+ Ultra Balls while it was asleep to catch one at level 60, that was after the banana split ran through most of my team.

Did you try using a Quick Ball at the start of the battle. I caught mine with one throw by using it.

Didn't have one.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Seven Candles
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Seven Candles » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:19 pm

Rog wrote:What's the difference between Dynamax and Gigantamax?


Dynamax is just bigger Pokémon with generic max moves, when some select Pokémon that's in dens have their own GMax forms which gives them unquie GMax attack that no other Pokémon has.

Annoying as said, it has to be in special dens - you can't change your Corviknight you caught and raised from Route 1 to have GMax, you'd have to find den that has one to fight to try catch it if you want GMax Corviknight.

Twitter: SevenFisher
Nintendo ID: SevenFisher (Nickname: Seven)
BAKA
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by BAKA » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:55 pm

If anyone has a spare Grookey I'm desperate! I'm able to trade baby Scorbunnies or Sobbles.

Could do with any Sword exclusives too. I don't have all the Shield exclusives though, but I have a few I could quickly breed to trade.

If we're not friends my details are in the Switch OP and I'm free the next few hours, or later tonight (most of tomorrow).

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Mafro » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:17 pm

I love some of the NPCs it teams you with for dynamax fights. The little girl and Magikarp with Hydro Pump :lol:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Qikzmas
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Qikzmas » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:03 pm

Mafro wrote:I love some of the NPCs it teams you with for dynamax fights. The little girl and Magikarp with Hydro Pump :lol:


That magikarp is a beast. Never seems to miss!

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Rog » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:18 pm

Seven wrote:
Rog wrote:What's the difference between Dynamax and Gigantamax?


Dynamax is just bigger Pokémon with generic max moves, when some select Pokémon that's in dens have their own GMax forms which gives them unquie GMax attack that no other Pokémon has.

Annoying as said, it has to be in special dens - you can't change your Corviknight you caught and raised from Route 1 to have GMax, you'd have to find den that has one to fight to try catch it if you want GMax Corviknight.


Thanks Seven.

User avatar
Karl_
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Nyaaaaaaa~!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by Karl_ » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:26 pm

The hardest dynamax fights are just impossible with NPCs. :lol: :dread:

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Pokémon Sword & Shield (15th November) (Fanbase used Outrage!)
by shy guy 64 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:34 pm

well i still have few low chance to find pokemon to round up but beyond that its mostly the sword exclusives and the other starters til my dex is done.

too bad the wi-fi is out at my place

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pedz, Saint of Killers and 67 guests