Octopath Traveler (Nintendo Switch) | Out Now | Demo Available on eShop (Progress Transfers to Full Game)

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Octopath Traveler (Nintendo Switch) | Out Now | Demo Available on eShop (Progress Transfers to Full Game)
by Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:34 pm

Lagamorph wrote:H'aanit :dread:


What's wrong with H'aanit? I quite like the monster capture mechanic and she seems fairly capable in battle (so far). Just met up with Primrose and completed her first chapter.

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Octopath Traveler (Nintendo Switch) | Out Now | Demo Available on eShop (Progress Transfers to Full Game)
by Lagamorph » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:53 pm

Ironhide wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:H'aanit :dread:


What's wrong with H'aanit? I quite like the monster capture mechanic and she seems fairly capable in battle (so far). Just met up with Primrose and completed her first chapter.

The way she talks.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Octopath Traveler (Nintendo Switch) | Out Now | Demo Available on eShop (Progress Transfers to Full Game)
by Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:59 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:H'aanit :dread:


What's wrong with H'aanit? I quite like the monster capture mechanic and she seems fairly capable in battle (so far). Just met up with Primrose and completed her first chapter.

The way she talks.


Comen at me, if thou darest!

Image
User avatar
Met
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Octopath Traveler (Nintendo Switch) | Out Now | Demo Available on eShop (Progress Transfers to Full Game)
by Met » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:09 pm

The thing is, I usually don't mind those kinds of characters (Urianger from FFXIV is my big dumb elf boyfriend), but she dials it up to 11 and it just sounds dumb and unnatural, like someone trying to parody it.

Also I wasn't too much of a fan of her beast master mechanic. Much like Alfyn, I didn't get on with limited resource characters like that. I'd rather just have Cyrus, Olberic, or Therion just nuke them.

User avatar
Snowballadeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Octopath Traveler (Nintendo Switch) | Out Now | Demo Available on eShop (Progress Transfers to Full Game)
by Snowballadeer » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 pm

That is just H’aanit with the faux-archaic speech. Choose anybody else and you’d’ve been fine.

it’s your fault is what I’m saying

User avatar
Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Octopath Traveler (Nintendo Switch) | Out Now | Demo Available on eShop (Progress Transfers to Full Game)
by Ding Dong Merrilly on Hide » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:08 pm

Just edited the games .ini files to disable the horrible Depth of Field effect as it was sending my eyes funny.

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jezo ho ho, Mafro, Poser and 77 guests