NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Pedz » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:41 pm

Ad7 wrote:
Pedz wrote:I'd watch them both die and wank as it happens, maybe even get someone to strangle me to cum harder.


Please do another podcast :lol:


About masterbating to people dying? Or just in general?

I'd love to, but, no one likes me enough to take part :cry:

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Lagamorph » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:02 pm

Pedz wrote:
Ad7 wrote:
Pedz wrote:I'd watch them both die and wank as it happens, maybe even get someone to strangle me to cum harder.


Please do another podcast :lol:


About masterbating to people dying? Or just in general?

I'd love to, but, no one likes me enough to take part :cry:

In that case, finish making your version of the Harry Potter audiobook instead.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Pedz » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:04 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Ad7 wrote:
Pedz wrote:I'd watch them both die and wank as it happens, maybe even get someone to strangle me to cum harder.


Please do another podcast :lol:


About masterbating to people dying? Or just in general?

I'd love to, but, no one likes me enough to take part :cry:

In that case, finish making your version of the Harry Potter audiobook instead.


:lol:

I forgot about that.

Image
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Rocsteady » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:30 pm

Karl_ wrote:I would save the pet in the desperate hope that the random human chosen to die would be me.

:lol: \o/

Image
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:06 am

State of that top of the page quote :dread:

Image
Image
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Pedz » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:57 am

kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:State of that top of the page quote :dread:


Tbh, I posted 3 different things I would do.

But, I would likely call for help and sit on the sidelines while my ineptitude has my crying in the corner.

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Preezy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:07 am

kazanova_Frankenstein wrote:State of that top of the page quote :dread:

I know, it's so hot :datass:


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Blue Eyes, BTB, darksideby182, Dig Dug, Dowbocop, Jezo, KK, Mafro, Met, Preezy, PuppetBoy, RichardUK, suzzopher, Tafdolphin, The Watching Artist, Yoshimi and 56 guests