NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Squinty » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Vermilion wrote:https://www.resetera.com/threads/there%E2%80%99s-too-much-incest-in-porn-these-days.155057/

"Too much incest in porn these days"


I never understood this. Pornhub is full of it. I mean you can turn the sound down and pretend it's not a brother and sister but ewww.

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:30 am

Bunch of miserable strawberry floating banana splits over there.

I got a warning for "Thread derailing and threadwhining" because I sarcastically thanked someone for posting a spoiler in a thread title.

I now have 1 infraction point and have to confirm "I understand". Where's the "Go strawberry float yourself" option?

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Lagamorph » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:47 am

Infraction point?
:lol: :lol: :fp:

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:54 am

Lagamorph wrote:Infraction point?
:lol: :lol: :fp:

That was pretty much my reaction. The wankers are beyond parody sometimes. :lol:

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
I Shot A Kid
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by I Shot A Kid » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:55 am

Cheeky Devlin wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:Infraction point?
:lol: :lol: :fp:

That was pretty much my reaction. The wankers are beyond parody sometimes. :lol:

Why are you cheating on GRcade by posting on totalitarian forums in the first place?!

Edit - I'm giving you an infraction point for this

Image
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:56 am

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:Infraction point?
:lol: :lol: :fp:

That was pretty much my reaction. The wankers are beyond parody sometimes. :lol:

Why are you cheating on GRcade by posting on totalitarian forums in the first place?!

I know, I know. :fp:

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Victor Mistletoe » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:59 am

Sounds like a new ghost recon game :lol:

Ghost Recon: Infraction Point

I've had a few things spoiled from the homepage there recently, because wankers post full spoilers in topic titles. I've had a major character and location from the upcoming star wars film spoiled, along with post game content from the new star wars game. All just sat in titles. I've seen other things I'm not interested in spoiled in the same way, and I've gone in to see how it's dealt with, to see people getting warnings for posting 'thanks for the spoiler', and responses to them being 'it's not a spoiler becuase actor X did an interview with a magazine, get over it'.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Mafro » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:59 am

INFRACTION POINT ffs :lol: :fp:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:01 am

Cheeky Devlin wrote:Bunch of miserable strawberry floating banana splits over there.

I got a warning for "Thread derailing and threadwhining" because I sarcastically thanked someone for posting a spoiler in a thread title.

I now have 1 infraction point and have to confirm "I understand". Where's the "Go strawberry float yourself" option?


Image

Image
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:03 am

Victor Mildew wrote:Sounds like a new ghost recon game :lol:

Ghost Recon: Infraction Point

I've had a few things spoiled from the homepage there recently, because wankers post full spoilers in topic titles. I've had a major character and location from the upcoming star wars film spoiled, along with post game content from the new star wars game. All just sat in titles. I've seen other things I'm not interested in spoiled in the same way, and I've gone in to see how it's dealt with, to see people getting warnings for posting 'thanks for the spoiler', and responses to them being 'it's not a spoiler becuase actor X did an interview with a magazine, get over it'.


Yeah that's exactly what happened. It wasn't a huge spoiler, but I've been steering clear of threads where I think I might find them, so to stick them in a thread title is just really inconsiderate and I literally just said "Thanks for the spoiler in the thread title mate".

Boom "Infraction point"

Youtube spoiled part of Fallen Order as well.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:06 am

Moggy wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:Bunch of miserable strawberry floating banana splits over there.

I got a warning for "Thread derailing and threadwhining" because I sarcastically thanked someone for posting a spoiler in a thread title.

I now have 1 infraction point and have to confirm "I understand". Where's the "Go strawberry float yourself" option?


Image

:lol:

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Merry Christmous Everyone
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Merry Christmous Everyone » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Are infraction points like Schrute Bucks?

What is the monetary value of a single Infraction Point?

Image
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:10 pm

I'm going to save my Infraction Point. Might be worth a shiny penny at some point.

Unrelated to this, but has N1FFF started posting over there?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/should ... at.156482/

This afternoon, I was sitting down outside when a stray cat comes out from under my chair. It was acting a little weird tugging at my shoelaces, rubbing itself on the chair, I stupidly tried to pet it when it suddenly scratched at my hand.

It wasn't a deep scratch, but it did bleed a little and the cat ran off afterwards.

Now, I went to the hospital and they said they don't give rabies vaccination for such simple scratches,and told me to just get a Tetanus vaccination.

Now I'm just worried because the internet says a scratch can cause rabies. Am I just overthinking it?

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Victor Mistletoe » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Jesus :lol:

Even better, "So, is toothpaste and mouthwash a scam?"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is- ... am.156467/

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Vermi Claus
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Vermi Claus » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:I now have 1 infraction point


Image

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:47 pm

Vermi Claus wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:I now have 1 infraction point


Image

Did you get that?

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Dual » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:52 pm

Victor Mistletoe wrote:Jesus :lol:

Even better, "So, is toothpaste and mouthwash a scam?"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is- ... am.156467/


:lol:

This is not about NOT brushing your teeth. This is about TOOTHPASTE. Do you NEED to brush your teeth with it?

User avatar
Festivus Maximus
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Preezy

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Festivus Maximus » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:54 pm

Is wiping your arse after you gooseberry fool a scam? What are the benefits? I haven't seen any studies that support that it actually helps at all.

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:55 pm

Dual wrote:
Victor Mistletoe wrote:Jesus :lol:

Even better, "So, is toothpaste and mouthwash a scam?"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is- ... am.156467/


:lol:

This is not about NOT brushing your teeth. This is about TOOTHPASTE. Do you NEED to brush your teeth with it?


Of course you don’t need toothpaste! I just use a combination of sugar and hydrochloric acid and my teeth are fine.

Image
User avatar
Vermi Claus
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Vermi Claus » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:
Vermi Claus wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:I now have 1 infraction point


Image

Did you get that?


I made it just for you. ;)


Return to “Stuff”