NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Victor Mistletoe » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Devlin is hurting! He's alone, he's tired, he hasn't seen half of what spoilers we've seen down here... and you're going to stand there and tell me that he's going to give a damn about what infraction points you give to him, IF he makes it out of there without a ban? Why don't you wake up and smell what you shovelin?

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:25 pm

Victor Mistletoe wrote:Devlin is hurting! He's alone, he's tired, he hasn't seen half of what spoilers we've seen down here... and you're going to stand there and tell me that he's going to give a damn about what infraction points you give to him, IF he makes it out of there without a ban? Why don't you wake up and smell what you shovelin?

Eat it Victor!

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Victor Mistletoe » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:27 pm

No SIR! You couldn't DRAG me away.

As in Helsinki Sweden...

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Cheeky Devlin » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Victor Mistletoe wrote:No SIR! You couldn't DRAG me away.

As in Helsinki Sweden...

Finland.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Pedz » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:40 pm

Victor Mistletoe wrote:Jesus :lol:

Even better, "So, is toothpaste and mouthwash a scam?"
hpaste
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is- ... am.156467/


I was told by a dentist that if you use mouthwash, do it a good hour or so after brushing your teeth, as the fluoride and gooseberry fool hat you get on your teeth from the toothpaste basically gets washed off from the mouthwash. So it's not helping as much as people think when did straight away.

Image
User avatar
I Shot A Kid
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by I Shot A Kid » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:11 pm

Pedz wrote:
Victor Mistletoe wrote:Jesus :lol:

Even better, "So, is toothpaste and mouthwash a scam?"
hpaste
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is- ... am.156467/


I was told by a dentist that if you use mouthwash, do it a good hour or so after brushing your teeth, as the fluoride and gooseberry fool hat you get on your teeth from the toothpaste basically gets washed off from the mouthwash. So it's not helping as much as people think when did straight away.

Optimum strategy is to brush after breakfast and dinner, mouthwash after lunch.

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Lagamorph » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:41 pm

I Shot A Kid wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Victor Mistletoe wrote:Jesus :lol:

Even better, "So, is toothpaste and mouthwash a scam?"
hpaste
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is- ... am.156467/


I was told by a dentist that if you use mouthwash, do it a good hour or so after brushing your teeth, as the fluoride and gooseberry fool hat you get on your teeth from the toothpaste basically gets washed off from the mouthwash. So it's not helping as much as people think when did straight away.

Optimum strategy is to brush after breakfast and dinner, mouthwash after lunch.

Isn't brushing right after you eat quite bad though since the increased saliva causes the enamel to soften? So you're supposed to wait something like an hour after eating to brush?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Rocsteady » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Lagamorph wrote:
I Shot A Kid wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Victor Mistletoe wrote:Jesus :lol:

Even better, "So, is toothpaste and mouthwash a scam?"
hpaste
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is- ... am.156467/


I was told by a dentist that if you use mouthwash, do it a good hour or so after brushing your teeth, as the fluoride and gooseberry fool hat you get on your teeth from the toothpaste basically gets washed off from the mouthwash. So it's not helping as much as people think when did straight away.

Optimum strategy is to brush after breakfast and dinner, mouthwash after lunch.

Isn't brushing right after you eat quite bad though since the increased saliva causes the enamel to soften? So you're supposed to wait something like an hour after eating to brush?

Yeah, don't brush immediately after eating.

Image
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:01 pm

Nah, brush immediately after every mouthful.

Ideally you should brush whilst still chewing the food. ;)

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by KK » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:32 pm

Funnily enough I’ve just finished watching the Jurassic Park documentary and they talk about how many of the dinosaurs were physically built and operated by humans and it’s reminded me, and I can’t recall if it was NeoGaf or ResetEra, of when they banned somebody for daring to say all the dinosaurs weren’t animation.

Image
User avatar
Festivus Maximus
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
AKA: Preezy

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Festivus Maximus » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:39 am

I literally said out loud “Dude, did you just admit to a crime?”

https://www.resetera.com/threads/um-is-it-normal-for-someone-to-casually-admit-to-pirating-stuff.156559/
I was at a work meeting about 50 minutes ago, and during the lead up into it we were all talking about how our Thanksgiving break went. We talked about traveling and activities, and I brought up how I basically spent the entire break playing DQXI on the Switch.

Then, one of my co-workers said “Oh, that game? Yeah, I pirated it last year, but it was so buggy that I didn’t get far.”

And I was so flabbergasted. I literally said out loud “Dude, did you just admit to a crime?” This was at work, with everyone in the room clearly hearing him, including his superiors.

And he then just brushed it off like it was no big deal. I simply couldn’t believe how brazen that was.

I could understand opening up about this sort of stuff among friends, but at work? Honestly, I doubt he’d be reprimanded in any way, but good lord.

I’m not overreacting here, am I?

Some people are just too sheltered for their own good :lol:

User avatar
Merry Christmous Everyone
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Merry Christmous Everyone » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:46 am

FLABBERGASTED

Image
User avatar
Cuđđoolph
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Cuđđoolph » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:51 am

Good lord!

User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:54 am

This is the US right? Surprised he hasn't swatted his colleague by this point!

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by KK » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:16 am

Did his office then burst into song...

Knock off Nigel...buys knock off DVDs.

Image
User avatar
Victor Mistletoe
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Victor Mistletoe » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:20 am

:lol:

Bake him away toys!

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Merry Christmous Everyone
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Merry Christmous Everyone » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:27 am

YoU wOuLdNt StEaL a CaR

Image
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:31 am

To be somewhat fair to this person it does still feel slightly strange that in the modern age we generally just don't give a gooseberry fool about low level video/music piracy.

Not saying that we should be up in arms about it or that everyone who speaks about it in public like in this example should be banged up, but it is an odd little sphere of society for being overlooked. I've been trying to think of another example where people do something that is obviously "wrong" and don't really care or see anyone else care about it but I don't think I can come up with anything!

Image
User avatar
PaperMacheMario
Member
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by PaperMacheMario » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:32 am

Speeding? Particularly on motorways.

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the buttermilk nebula

PostRe: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:33 am

Yeah that's a good shout actually.

Image

Return to “Stuff”