ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Mafro » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:10 pm

I have been BANNED for 2 weeks :slol:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Tomous » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:11 pm

Mafro wrote:I have been BANNED for 2 weeks :slol:



What for?!

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Moggy » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:13 pm

Tomous wrote:
Mafro wrote:I have been BANNED for 2 weeks :slol:



What for?!


I bet it's for some pathetic reason. ;)

Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Mafro » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:14 pm

You have been banned for the following reason: User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissive Commentary. Your ban will be lifted on Jan 17, 2022 at 5:00 AM.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Imrahil
Member
Joined in 2013
Location: Location, Location

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Imrahil » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:17 pm

I assumed it was because you showed a picture of your nob or something.

2 weeks for dismissive commentary?

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Moggy » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:21 pm

Mafro wrote:
You have been banned for the following reason: User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissive Commentary. Your ban will be lifted on Jan 17, 2022 at 5:00 AM.


Graeme Souness alt-account confirmed.

Image
User avatar
jawa_
Member
Joined in 2021

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by jawa_ » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:00 pm

Mafro wrote:
You have been banned for the following reason: User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissive Commentary. Your ban will be lifted on Jan 17, 2022 at 5:00 AM.

I just tried looking up your post, Mafro :shifty: ... and I don't think I could find it. It's not to do with The Last of Us, is it?

User avatar
site23
Member
Joined in 2021

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by site23 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:03 pm

Mafro wrote:I have been BANNED for 2 weeks :slol:

Deserved imo

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Dark Hemisphere of Eternia

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Preezy » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:25 pm

site23 wrote:
Mafro wrote:I have been BANNED for 2 weeks :slol:

Deserved imo

You have been banned for the following reason: User Banned (2 Weeks): Not using a full stop. Your ban will be lifted on Jan 17, 2022 at 5:00 AM.

Image Image
Image
User avatar
jiggles
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: pyxl-8

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by jiggles » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:01 pm

Mafro wrote:I have been BANNED for 2 weeks :slol:


If it wasn’t for that wrestling thing you’d have been banned for trolling in the IGN thread

Streaming: Twitch | Tweeting: Twitter
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Mafro » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:06 pm

jiggles wrote:
Mafro wrote:I have been BANNED for 2 weeks :slol:


If it wasn’t for that wrestling thing you’d have been banned for trolling in the IGN thread

It was the wrestling thing :lol: I wonder if the person that basically said the same thing not long after me got banned too.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Buffalo » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:52 am

Mafro wrote:
You have been banned for the following reason: User Banned (2 Weeks): Dismissive Commentary. Your ban will be lifted on Jan 17, 2022 at 5:00 AM.


This is your entire schtick, you can’t help it.

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009
Location: The Dark Hemisphere of Eternia

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Preezy » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:12 am

I just don't get how that warrants a 2 week ban? Would a mod warning not be sufficient? And even that sounds extreme! It's a forum, people are there to have discussions and so long as nobody is being abusive I don't see the need for such heavy-handed moderation.

Image Image
Image
User avatar
Tomous
Member
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Tomous » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:38 am

Preezy wrote:I just don't get how that warrants a 2 week ban? Would a mod warning not be sufficient? And even that sounds extreme! It's a forum, people are there to have discussions and so long as nobody is being abusive I don't see the need for such heavy-handed moderation.




This sounds like dismissive commentary of his ban to me :capnscotty:

Image
User avatar
SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by SEP » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:11 pm

Tomous wrote:
Preezy wrote:I just don't get how that warrants a 2 week ban? Would a mod warning not be sufficient? And even that sounds extreme! It's a forum, people are there to have discussions and so long as nobody is being abusive I don't see the need for such heavy-handed moderation.




This sounds like dismissive commentary of his ban to me :capnscotty:


Backseat modding if ever I've seen it.

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Victor Mildew » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:37 am

Post in thread 'Baywatch has been remastered' https://www.resetera.com/threads/baywat ... t-79690025

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Vermilion
Gnome Thief
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Vermilion » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:47 am

Victor Mildew wrote:Post in thread 'Baywatch has been remastered' https://www.resetera.com/threads/baywat ... t-79690025


:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Squinty » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:07 am

( . ) ( . )

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Mafro » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:10 am

Victor Mildew wrote:Post in thread 'Baywatch has been remastered' https://www.resetera.com/threads/baywat ... t-79690025

Yikes!

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: ResetEra - sold for $4.55 million
by Jenuall » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:11 am

When did we ditch era from the word filter?


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Met and 122 guests