Page 133 of 135

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:17 am
by Errkal
You know that bee thread new topic idea. Shall we try it as this is now a 3rd topic in this thread.

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:33 pm
by Ad7
Does Uncharted 3 look better than many AAA games out in 2019?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-u ... 443/page-4

No it's not because it directly insults the work of almost every developer this gen

You might have a point if this was a thread about Uncharted 3 being beautiful but it's not. It's a thread about it being more beautiful than current generation games implying that Naughty Dog work harder or have some secret talent that no one else does.

It's insulting and disrespectful to other developers and I'm absolutely going to call it out whenever I see it.

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:42 pm
by Dual
Christ :lol:

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:42 pm
by Somebody Else's Problem
Ad7 wrote:Does Uncharted 3 look better than many AAA games out in 2019?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-u ... 443/page-4

No it's not because it directly insults the work of almost every developer this gen

You might have a point if this was a thread about Uncharted 3 being beautiful but it's not. It's a thread about it being more beautiful than current generation games implying that Naughty Dog work harder or have some secret talent that no one else does.

It's insulting and disrespectful to other developers and I'm absolutely going to call it out whenever I see it.


They'll get banned for not gently tonguing ND's arsehole while wanking Sony off.

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:44 pm
by Ad7
3 posts in and someone gets banned for saying it looks better than crackdown 3 :lol:

strawberry floating BANNED for that :lol:

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:10 pm
by Mafro
Show some respect to the Naughty Gods.

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:12 am
by Vermilion
Ad7 wrote:3 posts in and someone gets banned for saying it looks better than crackdown 3 :lol:

strawberry floating BANNED for that :lol:



PyroPaperPlanes said:
Er, why was this ban worthy? Or is there some connotation I'm missing? I would look at their post history, but that isn't available when someone is banned. :s

Yes it is. Just scroll over their name and press messages. And console wars are bannable on Era. UC3 does not look better than CD3.


:fp:

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:19 am
by Saint of Killers
:lol:

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:21 am
by Ad7
Does this game look better than a current gen title?

Yes I think it does.

BANNED GET OUT OF HERE CONSOLE WAR SCUM

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:24 pm
by Mafro
This is brilliant. Guy makes a thread about how his girlfriend had a dream where he cheated on her and now she's mad at him irl (strawberry float people that do this btw) https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-gf- ... me.138014/
She said it to me and that "it must mean something", I started laughing like an idiot and told the only cheating I do is eating too much pizza in my diet and she went to gym to cool off.

A
strawberry floating
Dream


Some other poster chimes in with this https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-gf- ... t-24071711
I had a GF who would do things like that, get angry for many reasons that were incomprehensible to me, including this. In the end, we broke up because of it, and it wasn't like the break up was any shock to me.


PLOT TWIST. His ex comes in and proceeds to annihilate him https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-gf- ... t-24079142
You. Are. An. Ass.
It is such typical behaviour of you to write me off as the crazy ex girlfriend due to your reluctance to do the most bare minimum of introspection. But on a goddamn forum we're both on???
I left you because you were an immature toff, and I didn't want to spend the rest of my days coming home to some troglodyte that was always on Era, playing Rocket League, thinking it was okay to make anti semitic jokes to their jewish girlfriend, having tantrums left and right over the most asinine gooseberry fool, and incapable of articulating their needs and feelings to me. You couldn't even be bothered enough to take out the rubbish while I was away at work or take into consideration my work schedule the next morning whenever we tried to make date night plans. You constantly pissed off our friends by arriving late to everything. You pissed off my flatmate and wrote her off as an extreme racist when you were the one slamming doors at 2am knowing full well she had work the next morning and then leaving me to clean up your mess.
The fact that you immediately turned into a poonhound post breakup just solidifies so much I suspected about you. You lacked so much consideration for anyone that wasn't yourself and always will. I was a bigger fool to have stayed with you.

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:30 pm
by Somebody Else's Problem
Mafro wrote:Some other poster chimes in with this https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-gf- ... t-24071711
I had a GF who would do things like that, get angry for many reasons that were incomprehensible to me, including this. In the end, we broke up because of it, and it wasn't like the break up was any shock to me.


PLOT TWIST. His ex comes in and proceeds to annihilate him https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-gf- ... t-24079142
You. Are. An. Ass.
It is such typical behaviour of you to write me off as the crazy ex girlfriend due to your reluctance to do the most bare minimum of introspection. But on a goddamn forum we're both on???
I left you because you were an immature toff, and I didn't want to spend the rest of my days coming home to some troglodyte that was always on Era, playing Rocket League, thinking it was okay to make anti semitic jokes to their jewish girlfriend, having tantrums left and right over the most asinine gooseberry fool, and incapable of articulating their needs and feelings to me. You couldn't even be bothered enough to take out the rubbish while I was away at work or take into consideration my work schedule the next morning whenever we tried to make date night plans. You constantly pissed off our friends by arriving late to everything. You pissed off my flatmate and wrote her off as an extreme racist when you were the one slamming doors at 2am knowing full well she had work the next morning and then leaving me to clean up your mess.
The fact that you immediately turned into a poonhound post breakup just solidifies so much I suspected about you. You lacked so much consideration for anyone that wasn't yourself and always will. I was a bigger fool to have stayed with you.


Holy gooseberry fool, she strawberry floating killed him.

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:31 pm
by Moggy
:lol:

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:31 pm
by Karl_
:lol: Owned.

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:31 pm
by Dual
YIKES

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:33 pm
by Somebody Else's Problem
Reminds me of JK.

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:34 pm
by Moggy
Somebody Else's Problem wrote:Reminds me of JV.


And KJgarly :lol:

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:02 pm
by Qikz
Mafro wrote:This is brilliant. Guy makes a thread about how his girlfriend had a dream where he cheated on her and now she's mad at him irl (strawberry float people that do this btw) https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-gf- ... me.138014/
She said it to me and that "it must mean something", I started laughing like an idiot and told the only cheating I do is eating too much pizza in my diet and she went to gym to cool off.

A
strawberry floating
Dream


Some other poster chimes in with this https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-gf- ... t-24071711
I had a GF who would do things like that, get angry for many reasons that were incomprehensible to me, including this. In the end, we broke up because of it, and it wasn't like the break up was any shock to me.


PLOT TWIST. His ex comes in and proceeds to annihilate him https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-gf- ... t-24079142
You. Are. An. Ass.
It is such typical behaviour of you to write me off as the crazy ex girlfriend due to your reluctance to do the most bare minimum of introspection. But on a goddamn forum we're both on???
I left you because you were an immature toff, and I didn't want to spend the rest of my days coming home to some troglodyte that was always on Era, playing Rocket League, thinking it was okay to make anti semitic jokes to their jewish girlfriend, having tantrums left and right over the most asinine gooseberry fool, and incapable of articulating their needs and feelings to me. You couldn't even be bothered enough to take out the rubbish while I was away at work or take into consideration my work schedule the next morning whenever we tried to make date night plans. You constantly pissed off our friends by arriving late to everything. You pissed off my flatmate and wrote her off as an extreme racist when you were the one slamming doors at 2am knowing full well she had work the next morning and then leaving me to clean up your mess.
The fact that you immediately turned into a poonhound post breakup just solidifies so much I suspected about you. You lacked so much consideration for anyone that wasn't yourself and always will. I was a bigger fool to have stayed with you.


Holy gooseberry fool what an asshole (the guy) good on her to own him like that.

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:22 am
by Mafro
https://www.resetera.com/threads/someon ... ng.138401/
So I’m out exploring Atlanta while my partner is helping some table at Dragon Con. I’m walking in Little Five Points when I walked passed 3 young guys. One on them just takes my phone and makes a break for it. The other two did not seem ready for this. It’s daytime and fairly populated so I gave chase. We got to a small chain link and he turns around and says sorry. I’m just messing around.

I don’t want to fight. He gave the phone back. We walked back together. I shook his hand and gave him like a side hug thing. I dunno why. We went our separate ways. I didn’t want to get cops involved.

What should I have done in this situation?

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:04 am
by Dual
:lol:

Re: NeoGAF owner accused of sexual assault - spin-off site Resetera launched

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:32 am
by Ad7
Image