Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Mafro » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:07 pm

Hexx wrote:
Clarkman wrote:Could someone on the dating apps please confirm how horny they are right now amidst virus/isolation fever?


SUPER Horny.

Water is wet.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by DarkRula » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:10 pm

I've only just got myself on Tinder and now I'm considering stopping. If I can't meet up with anyone owing to a lockdown (if it were to ever happen here) then that's half of the reason to use it gone.

Although if I end up meeting with some super sexy woman for some fun times and find a lockdown has been effected while there... Plenty more fun to be had.

Image
Image
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by DarkRula » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:11 pm

Hexx wrote:
Clarkman wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Clarkman wrote:Could someone on the dating apps please confirm how horny they are right now amidst virus/isolation fever?


SUPER Horny.


I know the gays would be popping off :datass: Hope you find some sweet dudes Hexxy


I'm gonna be a camboy


Chaturbate, Bongacams, or Pornhub Live? Or all three at once?

Image
Image
User avatar
suzzopher
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Cambridge

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by suzzopher » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:11 pm

Mini E wrote:
suzzopher wrote:-


Hope the week has become more bearable, mate.


Yeah it’s been a bit better thanks. Obviously dreading being stuck at home if we have to. But this is at least meaning we’re not rushing for me to move out whilst covid-19 is a thing.

User avatar
Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Mini E » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:59 pm

DarkRula wrote:I've only just got myself on Tinder and now I'm considering stopping. If I can't meet up with anyone owing to a lockdown (if it were to ever happen here) then that's half of the reason to use it gone.

Although if I end up meeting with some super sexy woman for some fun times and find a lockdown has been effected while there... Plenty more fun to be had.


If looking for something more than a single meet-up (not sure of your situation), then I'd recommend Hinge. It's a much, much nicer type of woman.

User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Knoyleo » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:07 pm

DarkRula wrote:I've only just got myself on Tinder and now I'm considering stopping. If I can't meet up with anyone owing to a lockdown (if it were to ever happen here) then that's half of the reason to use it gone.

Although if I end up meeting with some super sexy woman for some fun times and find a lockdown has been effected while there... Plenty more fun to be had.


User avatar
That's not a growth
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by That's not a growth » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:47 pm

Mini E wrote:
DarkRula wrote:I've only just got myself on Tinder and now I'm considering stopping. If I can't meet up with anyone owing to a lockdown (if it were to ever happen here) then that's half of the reason to use it gone.

Although if I end up meeting with some super sexy woman for some fun times and find a lockdown has been effected while there... Plenty more fun to be had.


If looking for something more than a single meet-up (not sure of your situation), then I'd recommend Hinge. It's a much, much nicer type of woman.


I signed back up for a few things a couple of weeks ago and finding bumble pretty good (I'm 32 for reference).

I met up with a great woman last week that I really enjoyed my time with, but it seems she might have stopped replying. While it could be there wasn't a spark for her, it probably doesn't help that she's a ICU nurse so might be a bit preoccupied...

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by DarkRula » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Mini E wrote:
DarkRula wrote:I've only just got myself on Tinder and now I'm considering stopping. If I can't meet up with anyone owing to a lockdown (if it were to ever happen here) then that's half of the reason to use it gone.

Although if I end up meeting with some super sexy woman for some fun times and find a lockdown has been effected while there... Plenty more fun to be had.


If looking for something more than a single meet-up (not sure of your situation), then I'd recommend Hinge. It's a much, much nicer type of woman.


I'll have to look that one up. Might offer something more genuine than POF, anyway.

Knoyleo wrote:
DarkRula wrote:I've only just got myself on Tinder and now I'm considering stopping. If I can't meet up with anyone owing to a lockdown (if it were to ever happen here) then that's half of the reason to use it gone.

Although if I end up meeting with some super sexy woman for some fun times and find a lockdown has been effected while there... Plenty more fun to be had.



Yeah, I expect I'll be doing quite a lot of that should I strike lucky.

Image
Image
User avatar
aayl1
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by aayl1 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:19 pm

Well me and my partner were due to get married in April. That ain't happening because of lurgy2020.

It puts a lot of timelines re: visa situations on hold (we're going to move to the States in the future) - my partner is so worries about town halls shutting down we've moved the wedding up to this Friday and we're just gonna run in there with two witnesses.

Also: sorry to hear about a lot of sad news in the last few pages - suzz especially - hang in there dude.

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Rocsteady » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:49 pm

aayl1 wrote:Well me and my partner were due to get married in April. That ain't happening because of lurgy2020.

It puts a lot of timelines re: visa situations on hold (we're going to move to the States in the future) - my partner is so worries about town halls shutting down we've moved the wedding up to this Friday and we're just gonna run in there with two witnesses.

Also: sorry to hear about a lot of sad news in the last few pages - suzz especially - hang in there dude.

Sorry to hear that

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Victor Mildew » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:51 pm

We're moving to the states as soon as we can. strawberry float this utter banana split of a nation.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Rocsteady » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:55 pm

Victor Mildew wrote:We're moving to the states as soon as we can. strawberry float this utter banana split of a nation.

I'm not sure of a way in which the UK is a banana split of a nation, but the US isn't.

Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Tomous » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:58 pm

Yeah like that's out of the frying pan into the fire :lol:

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Victor Mildew » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:00 pm

Yeah, gunfire :datass:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by DarkRula » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:08 pm

Get yourself on Wanted Down Under and check New Zealand out for free. Then steal the recorded files so you don't have to appear on national TV.

Image
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Moggy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:04 pm

Rocsteady wrote:
Victor Mildew wrote:We're moving to the states as soon as we can. strawberry float this utter banana split of a nation.

I'm not sure of a way in which the UK is a banana split of a nation, but the US isn't.


It’s 2020 and people still don’t get Dual Ad7.

Image
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Memento Mori » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:06 pm

Moggy wrote:
Rocsteady wrote:
Victor Mildew wrote:We're moving to the states as soon as we can. strawberry float this utter banana split of a nation.

I'm not sure of a way in which the UK is a banana split of a nation, but the US isn't.


It’s 2020 and people still don’t get Dual Ad7.

To be honest I'd still rather live in America than here. Though Canada would be better than both.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Moggy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:09 pm

Memento Mori wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Rocsteady wrote:
Victor Mildew wrote:We're moving to the states as soon as we can. strawberry float this utter banana split of a nation.

I'm not sure of a way in which the UK is a banana split of a nation, but the US isn't.


It’s 2020 and people still don’t get Dual Ad7.

To be honest I'd still rather live in America than here. Though Canada would be better than both.


Out of all the first world/Western countries, America would be easily bottom of my list.

New Zealand is probably top.

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by Victor Mildew » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:19 pm

Moggy wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Rocsteady wrote:
Victor Mildew wrote:We're moving to the states as soon as we can. strawberry float this utter banana split of a nation.

I'm not sure of a way in which the UK is a banana split of a nation, but the US isn't.


It’s 2020 and people still don’t get Dual Ad7.

To be honest I'd still rather live in America than here. Though Canada would be better than both.


Out of all the first world/Western countries, America would be easily bottom of my list.

New Zealand is probably top.


Canada is a good shout, probably the more realistic option of the two.

I spent a year in new Zealand and went all over, and while it's a stunning place, strawberry float me is it boring.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V3 + Fade Broke Up With His Tortoise :(
by <]:^D » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:23 pm

boring how?
why did you stay for a year? :lol:


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blue Eyes, D_C, Lagamorph, Lex-Man, LightWanderer, massimo, Minty14, MSN [Bot], Saint of Killers, Snowcannon, Squinty, Tineash, Zilnad and 54 guests