Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Corazon de Leon » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:48 pm

Mafro wrote:
Drumstick wrote:Has it been confirmed that this won't be released on Switch?

Given Capcom's lacklustre switch support I wouldn't count on it'


It's very odd to see this given their previous support of Nintendo consoles and even the timed exclusive Resident Evil games that have appeared on the 'Cube - 0 and 4.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by KK » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:15 pm

They'll release it in 2023 on Nintendo Switch 2.

Image
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Monkey Man » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:39 pm


Image
Superfurryfox64
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Superfurryfox64 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:43 pm

Resident Evil X Coraline?

User avatar
OrangeRKN
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by OrangeRKN » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:48 am

Superfurryfox64 wrote:Resident Evil X Coraline?


I immediately thought of Coraline too!

Image
Image
orkn.uk - SW-6533-2461-3235 - @OrangeRakoon - ACNH Howdyfern
User avatar
Zilnad
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Zilnad » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:00 am

OrangeRKN wrote:
Superfurryfox64 wrote:Resident Evil X Coraline?


I immediately thought of Coraline too!


So did my wife! I thought the first trailer was much better but I'll be getting the game regardless as the last few games have been God tier.

User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by KingK » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:58 am

Alvin Flummux wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
rinks wrote:Not sure how that title plays internationally, but to me it sounds a bit RE: Camberwick Green. Or Midsomer Zombies.


What's that Windy, you want to eat human flesh?


Puke, puke, Barney McGrew, covered in dribble and blood.

I’m old enough to get this :lol:

User avatar
imbusydoctorwho
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by imbusydoctorwho » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:40 pm

Nice trailer, but I haven't a clue what the heck is going on.

Image
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Wedgie » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:45 pm

I really need to finish RE7

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Tomous » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:13 pm

Wedgie wrote:I really need to finish RE7



Me too. I got about 7 hours in I think, the boat was the next section.

I was enjoying it but I think I prefer the style of RE2. That gripped me much more.

Image
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Wedgie » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:41 pm

Tomous wrote:
Wedgie wrote:I really need to finish RE7



Me too. I got about 7 hours in I think, the boat was the next section.

I was enjoying it but I think I prefer the style of RE2. That gripped me much more.


I think that’s where I stopped playing. Just after the horrible boss that says “don’t look up...”

And I did.

In VR.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Tomous » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:14 pm

Genuinely don't think I could cope with it in VR

Image
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Corazon de Leon » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:11 am

Wedgie wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Wedgie wrote:I really need to finish RE7



Me too. I got about 7 hours in I think, the boat was the next section.

I was enjoying it but I think I prefer the style of RE2. That gripped me much more.


I think that’s where I stopped playing. Just after the horrible boss that says “don’t look up...”

And I did.

In VR.


Is that Marguerite? strawberry float that in VR, Jesus. :lol:

Image
User avatar
sawyerpip
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by sawyerpip » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:20 am

7 in VR is so good, I really recommend giving it a try if you're able to, some parts of it are terrifying.

Has there been any word on whether Village will be VR compatible?

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Victor Mildew » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:25 am

I have psVR and RE7, which I've not played. I really want to, but I'll be terrified :lol:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Tomous » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:28 am

Victor Mildew wrote:I have psVR and RE7, which I've not played. I really want to, but I'll be terrified :lol:



The start was scary enough playing it normally, let alone in VR

Image
User avatar
Wedgie
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Wedgie » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:03 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Wedgie wrote:I really need to finish RE7



Me too. I got about 7 hours in I think, the boat was the next section.

I was enjoying it but I think I prefer the style of RE2. That gripped me much more.


I think that’s where I stopped playing. Just after the horrible boss that says “don’t look up...”

And I did.

In VR.


Is that Marguerite? strawberry float that in VR, Jesus. :lol:


Yeah it is. I had to pause and take the VR off while I tried to recover. The worst thing is I knew she was up there when she said those words and I still looked up slowly.

I don’t think I’ve recovered since then as I never touched the game again for ages. I restarted without VR and it isn’t the same. So I gave up.

This time I shall preserve.

Image

Denster wrote:My phone messaged me yesterday after i'd encouraged him to download and play the RESi demo.


Super Intelligent Phones Are Here!!!! We are dooooomed!
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Victor Mildew » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:06 am

Well that sounds like something to look forward to experiencing

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
kazanova_Frankenstein
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by kazanova_Frankenstein » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:50 am

I’m planning on starting RE7 in VR this Halloween. I say that every year it seems.

Image
Image
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Resident Evil; Village but written stupid so it looks a bit like 8.
by Photek » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:38 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Mafro wrote:
Drumstick wrote:Has it been confirmed that this won't be released on Switch?

Given Capcom's lacklustre switch support I wouldn't count on it'


It's very odd to see this given their previous support of Nintendo consoles and even the timed exclusive Resident Evil games that have appeared on the 'Cube - 0 and 4.

They realised during development it couldn't be released on current gen consoles so I think that's the reason why it won't be on Switch.

Image
Modern Warfare Tag: PHOTEK#9326680

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Skarjo, wensleydale and 166 guests