Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Tomous » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:56 pm

Tomous wrote:So, is there no way of buying the accessories with a download code? The 30 minutes a day nature of it means you'd ideally want it digitally but from what i can see it's physical copies only?


In case anyone else was wondering it seems they do this in Japan but nowhere else so far.

I might wait and see if they release a similar option in Europe. Got a sprained ankle at the moment anyway!

Image
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Frank » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:26 pm

Got this for christmas, and am quickly discovering how unhealthy I am! Good lord. Hope I unlock a few more exercises soon for the battles, because my knee makes horrible noises every time I squat :dread:

Image
User avatar
still
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by still » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:23 am

Frank wrote:Got this for christmas, and am quickly discovering how unhealthy I am! Good lord. Hope I unlock a few more exercises soon for the battles, because my knee makes horrible noises every time I squat :dread:


Be careful with your knees! Definitely do some other exercises and build the strength up in your knees very slowly. If they are making horrible noises then you need to watch out!

In other news:-

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/0 ... _one_month

User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Victor Mildew » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:26 am



:o It cured his eyesight and gave him a more flattering darker t-shirt!

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Tomous » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:41 am

Is that actually the same person :lol:

Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Tomous » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:46 am

Also, is this still sold out everywhere?

I can’t find it at a decent price.

Image
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Frank » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:16 pm

still wrote:
Frank wrote:Got this for christmas, and am quickly discovering how unhealthy I am! Good lord. Hope I unlock a few more exercises soon for the battles, because my knee makes horrible noises every time I squat :dread:


Be careful with your knees! Definitely do some other exercises and build the strength up in your knees very slowly. If they are making horrible noises then you need to watch out!

In other news:-

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/0 ... _one_month


Yeah, I'm trying to avoid the squats where I can. It's weird, I walk *loads*, but my knees just seem to dislike squatting! :slol: Chair Pose is where it's at for the time being.

Image
User avatar
HailToTheKingBaby!
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Derbyshire, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by HailToTheKingBaby! » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:49 pm

Picked this up earlier as need to start exercising more (or at all). It's a good work out isn't it :lol:

I'm not particularly fit. Went through the first 3 levels, can certainly tell I've done it. Really impressed with the game/package, can see me sticking with this unlike Wii fit. I don't remember that ever making me feel like I've exercised as much as this has.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Tomous » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:28 pm

I'm not sure how well this sold but Nintendo seriously underestimated demand.

Still sold out everywhere in the UK with adverts continuing to play on TV.

Image
User avatar
HailToTheKingBaby!
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Derbyshire, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by HailToTheKingBaby! » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:36 pm

I got mine from my local GAME but they'd bumped the price to £89.99. I traded in some old tat at cex to get some towards it which made it less scary. But yeah if anyone wants it and is impatient like me it's worth checking in store. Mine said it was one of their last two. Nottingham was showing as having plenty of stock though.

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Rex Kramer » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:00 am

I got mine from an Italian Amazon warehouse deal about 2 weeks before Christmas. Think it cost around €55 at the time as they were running a promotion. Aside from a slightly scuffed box, it was in A1 condition and the game case was still shrink wrapped. Looks like they still have them for around €65.

https://www.amazon.it/Ring-Fit-Adventur ... 296&sr=8-1

User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Frank » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:45 am

Just seen an email from Nintendo saying it's available for pre-order, with stock back in in January! Not like Nintendo to not anticipate demand.

Image
User avatar
aayl1
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by aayl1 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:56 pm

Anyone know if this is available anywhere? Deffo want a copy for when we're all housebound.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Tomous » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:02 pm

aayl1 wrote:Anyone know if this is available anywhere? Deffo want a copy for when we're all housebound.



Think you may struggle, they were struggling to meet demand before Coronavirus kicked off.

Image
User avatar
aayl1
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by aayl1 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Yeah - figured as much! No biggy in the grand scheme of things, eh.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Tomous » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:07 pm

aayl1 wrote:Yeah - figured as much! No biggy in the grand scheme of things, eh.


It's a shame Nintendo haven't made it available digitally because there's a wealth of alternative pieces of kit available on eBay.

Image
HSH28
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by HSH28 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:17 pm

Tomous wrote:
aayl1 wrote:Yeah - figured as much! No biggy in the grand scheme of things, eh.


It's a shame Nintendo haven't made it available digitally because there's a wealth of alternative pieces of kit available on eBay.


The Ring-Con has a sensor in it that tells the game how much its flexing, pretty important to the game, wouldn't really work without it.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Tomous » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:23 pm

HSH28 wrote:
Tomous wrote:
aayl1 wrote:Yeah - figured as much! No biggy in the grand scheme of things, eh.


It's a shame Nintendo haven't made it available digitally because there's a wealth of alternative pieces of kit available on eBay.


The Ring-Con has a sensor in it that tells the game how much its flexing, pretty important to the game, wouldn't really work without it.


Not sure if that's included or not, probably not which is scandalous really

Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by ITSMILNER » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:37 pm

This is really hard to trackdown isn't it :shifty: now i can't get to the gym this would be ideal but no one has it.

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
Yoshimi
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Near Edinburgh

PostRe: Ring Fit Adventure - New Switch Fitness Game
by Yoshimi » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:13 am

ITSMILNER wrote:This is really hard to trackdown isn't it :shifty: now i can't get to the gym this would be ideal but no one has it.


Yeah I've been looking for it for months. I think I read more stock was due in April.


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BTB, Finish.Last, Frank, kazanova_Frankenstein, KjGarly, Lagamorph, Minty14, Monkey Man, Saint of Killers, Samuel_1, Shug5891 and 186 guests