Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Oblomov Boblomov » Fri May 03, 2019 6:37 pm

Bloody love a good cheese and pineapple. Whoever originally came up with those sticks must have been such a hero.

Image
User avatar
LewisD
#grcadesangle
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by LewisD » Sun May 05, 2019 8:34 am

Squinty wrote:Peanut butter. Sometimes deviate to ham, chicken or corned beef.

But generally always peanut butter.


CRUNCHY OR SMOOTH!?
SWEAR YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO THY SPREAD O' CHOICE!

|----------|
LewisD
|----------|
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Squinty » Sun May 05, 2019 9:55 am

LewisD wrote:
Squinty wrote:Peanut butter. Sometimes deviate to ham, chicken or corned beef.

But generally always peanut butter.


CRUNCHY OR SMOOTH!?
SWEAR YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO THY SPREAD O' CHOICE!


I swear my allegiance to the crunchy type. Although I have been known to dabble in the other one :datass:

User avatar
Cumberdanes
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Sunderland

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Cumberdanes » Sun May 05, 2019 10:00 am

Rex Kramer wrote:
Vermilion wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Hexx wrote:Butter on Sandwiches is foul


:fp:


I don't use butter either.

What about cheese?

Or jelly?


I don’t use any of these.

As to a favourite sandwich I’m rather fond of Pek and beetroot.

Image

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by KK » Sun May 05, 2019 1:03 pm

Squinty wrote:
LewisD wrote:
Squinty wrote:Peanut butter. Sometimes deviate to ham, chicken or corned beef.

But generally always peanut butter.


CRUNCHY OR SMOOTH!?
SWEAR YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO THY SPREAD O' CHOICE!


I swear my allegiance to the crunchy type. Although I have been known to dabble in the other one :datass:

I love them both, just as long as it hasn’t got palm oil in it. I tend to use crunchy on toast or bagel, smooth in a smoothie or curry.

Image
User avatar
H3AN3Y
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by H3AN3Y » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:12 pm

Best sandwich is... 50/50 bread, slight lurpack salty spread, roast beef, lots of onion, jalapeños and mustard

User avatar
LightWanderer
Member
Joined in 2018
AKA: AnOpenCasket
Location: Earth

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by LightWanderer » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:36 am

Chicken stuffing. Every time.

User avatar
Laks
Member
Joined in 2019

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Laks » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Apple, yogurt, homemade oatmeal cookies

User avatar
Karl_
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Karl_ » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:16 pm

Welcome to the forum Laks, great to see another packed lunch enthusiast :toot:

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Oblomov Boblomov » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:27 pm

I had some sort of Spanish chicken/potato dish with a range of vegetables today. Wasn't bad, which is a good thing as of course with most batch cooks, I've got it again tomorrow!

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Victor Mildew » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:29 pm

I made a bloody lovely sandwich yesterday. A tin of sunflower oil tuna (drained obviously) mixed with a big splash of malt vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic mayonnaise. Mixed thoroughly and then put on 50/50 bread with sunflower spread. :datass:

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Jenuall » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:33 pm

:dread:

Did you at any point decide to put anything good into this sandwich?

Image
User avatar
Victor Mildew
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Victor Mildew » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:49 pm

Everything above m8

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Jenuall
Location: 40 light-years outside of the Exeter nebula
Contact:

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Jenuall » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:53 pm

oi oi bantz.

Honestly though - tuna, vinegar, salt, pepper + garlic mayo is a pretty intense mix. Those are some strong (and sharp!) flavours that I wouldn't necessarily chuck together myself.

Image
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Rax » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:04 am

Tuna, mayo and hot sauce is a good combo. Something to try next time.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Sandwiches (and other packed lunches)
by Moggy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:52 am

Ad7 wrote:I made a bloody lovely sandwich yesterday. A tin of sunflower oil tuna (drained obviously) mixed with a big splash of malt vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic mayonnaise. Mixed thoroughly and then put on 50/50 bread with sunflower spread. :datass:


Image

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 255 guests